Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life (1095 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
sup guys, would anybody mind sharing his or her most embarrassed moment in life with others??
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by rexertea(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
There are many but the most striking was when my result declared that I failed in exams during my school days. I couldn't face people after that for few days, especially my acquaintance.
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by adebayo201: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
i cant renenber sorry i cant recollect for naw. embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Gabry(f): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
recently!

I trip and fall down and landed on a guy and I almost kissed him!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by adebayo201: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ok! I can naw rememba. Im d 1 abi? Gabry :-P:-P
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Dclique(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
Was about to shag some babe like that, when her momsy walked in on the action that was about to happen.

Didnt see much,but the mood said everything,
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Oluschenco(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
2 years ago, when a Nurse slapped me in the public space (Ward) because i rejected her offer to give me injection.
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
adebayo201:

Ok! I can naw rememba. Im d 1 abi? Gabry :-P:-P

Nahh. No be u now grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by iice(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
None so far. . .even when i think i should be embarrassed, i still don't feel so undecided
Though something hilarious almost made the cut, if i wasn't pissed or in the end didn't find it funny grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by emekatimsu(m): 4:37am On Sep 21, 2009
One embarrasing moment of my life was way back in my secondary school days,then i've always boosted to my friends how wealthy my family was & how u have a duplex,fine cars etc. And they all believed me.
During my s s 2,i fell sick & missed school for weeks,so my friends decided to pay me a suprise visit,only to find out that i was sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 8 of my sibling with my parents in the most swampy area of , , men i could talk in school till i graduated.
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Gabry(f): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2009
emekatimsu:

One embarrasing moment of my life was way back in my secondary school days,then i've always boosted to my friends how wealthy my family was & how u have a duplex,fine cars etc. And they all believed me.
During my s s 2,i fell sick & missed school for weeks,so my friends decided to pay me a suprise visit,only to find out that i was sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 8 of my sibling with my parents in the most swampy area of , , men i could talk in school till i graduated.

OMG!!! Thats plain torturing to be embarrass that way shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by dani1luv: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2009
shocked
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Dclique(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
I feel your pain.
Re: Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life by Oluschenco(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
i could remeber that i use to boast of being good in bed for a lady. Unfortunately, I had the chance, but immediately she was nude (being busty), i started shaking, it was terrible that day.

(1) (Reply)

Opening At Total E & P Nigeria Limited / List Of Psp Games / She Screamed,jah Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.