Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique (33959 Views)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by taurus21: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2016
I can recall seeing this same picture few days back, why bring it back to FP again?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Ejovwoke(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Her life her business
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by timmycris(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
they are always hot
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by comeandmarry: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
In the end na olosho she go be.
She go Wan uwe Iphone6,dey date guy wey dey drive range.
Useless post,her mama need person wey go huck am very hard n cum inside Dat stinkin ass pekus before we go hear word.
Abusing the use of Internet.
Mercy aigbes phone stolen,na news.
Mercy aigbe buy okrika pant,na news.
Mercy aigbe cooks tasteless soup,na news.

Act mature,useless olosho Yoruba movie actress.
Oloshos many for lag and Abuja,dey use boutique and tailoring dey cover up.
Ho

Sick ass site always updating us on her lame ass updates, how dis Wan help the economy.

Between daddy freese and mercy and davido,i no sabi who be fastest finger first to always update irrelevant personal ish on social media.
Daddy freese go dey make mouth say im watch na 4million,yet he dey pay rent for aous,dey drive outdated tokunbo camry 07.

Mercy aigbe own na too dey post oshi for social media like who never see Internet before.
Olosho
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by photoshoot(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Cutezt:
Nigerian bloggers sef, Op that was the photoshoot she went for during her birthday. Bloggers need to take a chill pill, by the way, been crushing on this girl since like forever.. cheesy

Oga Cutezt, take tour time ooo lipsrsealed grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Pretty girl but my 15yr old daughter is more prettier and already in a ivy league school.
lie lie..pinshure of ur dota in the ivy class or idonbelivit.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by EllaNkay: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
i totally agree with u @adesewa4uyahoo. Let your voice win an iphone 6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latestv5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Cutezt(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2016
photoshoot:

He he he he, I know say you go reply ma mention, I purposesly do am ;P tongue
photoshoot:

He he he he, I know say you go reply ma mention, I purposesly do am ;P
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by LEXYCOM: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Fyn girl, am coming for u......u don mature already
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by photoshoot(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Cutezt:

He he he he, I know say you go reply ma mention, I purposesly do am ;P tongue

He he he he, I know say you go reply ma mention, I purposesly do am ;P

grin
Gerrahia shii mehn cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Iseoluwani: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
This young lady is surely growing to become a very successful model. she has the look and charisma of a potential World-Class model. Some few days after her birthday, she was pictured modelling for her mum who now owns a boutique.

Although Mercy Aigbe was accused of selling her stuffs expensively by some fans after she posted a Palm Sandal for just N35,000.

That is her business though. What is so important now is the daughter who is slaying and am so sure a lot of guys will be on the neck of the growing and promising child

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIIT5iJApwz/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/mercy-aigbes-daughter-looking-red-hot.html

Get me her number

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Klare(f): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Good for the family
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by BlackMystery(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Lordmykel:
Red hot kwa where is the fire that is roasting her? cry

grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by soberdrunk(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Soon guys!! Very soon!!........
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by ubaustino007: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2016
fine she
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by vicben27(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
optional1:
Good for her she is pretty.........

HaPPy BirTHDay Bet9jaguru and vicben27 wish you guys all the very best of life, many more year ahead, age with grace................

Peace......
tnx! Boo
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by sexychocho(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pretty Girl kiss

Nyc Skin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by SaintUlot: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
after wearing it to snap picture they will drop it back and someone else will buy it
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
optional1:
Good for her she is pretty.........

HaPPy BirTHDay Bet9jaguru and vicben27 wish you guys all the very best of life, many more year ahead, age with grace................

Peace......

thanks
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique by Duru009(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Like mother like daughter......
Hioe she will end up single mother like her mother for rest of her life.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Adesua Etomi's Lookalike Dirichi Okpeke Looking Good In New Pictures / Helen Paul And Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Get Cozy In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.