Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Is The Worst Experience You have had While Travelling Apart From Accident? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Worst Experience You have had While Travelling Apart From Accident? (470 Views)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) / Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Experience You have had While Travelling Apart From Accident? by chizidgreat(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2016
In all my life, I have always been very conscious not to eat anything while travelling to avoid funny reactions that may occur in the bus.
Even while travelling on the train which I knew there was toilet there, I still kept to that.
But few days back, maybe out of happiness for someone that had gone to see his people before going to serve, I ate very well, not minding that I was going to make am eight to 10 hours journey from Enugu to Ibadan. Maybe, it was also because I knew I was going to be missing home food.
Unfortunate enough that thing I feared most happened. Immediately our bus moved like 30 minutes my stomach began to hiss, then to rumble and oh my Hod, like seriously it turned to a runny stomach
JESUS!
I was very uncomfortable and the when I could no longer bear it and called on the driver to stop, everybody was like: This Corper self, wetin you chop for house?. Shey na wetin I chop for my Mama house be the problem?
shey Corper don dey fall hand for here. You could notice those girls gossiping but oboy this one pass forming oo.
To cut the whole story short, it was really a very bad experience. Thank God for our kind and understanding driver though. Thank God for Famous Fried Chicken and other friendly stop overs.
When I finally arrived my house and released myself, I was like a woman who had been in labour but had finally delivered.
I pray you don't experience such a thing in life
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You have had While Travelling Apart From Accident? by MISSNORA(f): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Flat tire
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You have had While Travelling Apart From Accident? by doubletroublmum(f): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Hi. I traveled to Poland some years back. In our hotel in krakau the water from the tube came out greyish dark. It looked like liquid dust and had a smell on it too. The problem was from the pipes and remained. I had to use bottle water to clean and refused to bath for one week. When I came home I spend hours in the shower.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Name Change Due To Marriage In London / Hospitals Around Arlington, Texas / Hundreds Of Refugees Feared Dead In Shipwrecks Off Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.