Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business (1595 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Reps And MMM / Video: Kano Business Man And MMM Member Blast CBN For Attempting To Ban MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Vicboi1(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning everybody pls pardon me for using that subject plz i need everyone help in deciding which online business is legit between an online business called EBN and MMM pls are those online business legit because i have been wooed on several occasions into joining them but i need proper insight on them And i guess that some persons here would know it because i have heard so many stories that ended up as a scam so please My fellow Nairalanders which is more legit between EBN and MMM or are they both SCAM pls i need ur help
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Vicboi1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
pls don't just read without commenting i need ur advice pls
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by emmanuelbrown26: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vicboi1:
pls don't just read without commenting i need ur advice pls
II
as for dat MMM dat one na nonsensecable, i dont know about EBI,
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Vicboi1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

II
as for dat MMM dat one na nonsensecable, i dont know about EBI,
thank u bro
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by cybercares(m): 5:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Vicboi1:
Good morning everybody pls pardon me for using that subject plz i need everyone help in deciding which online business is legit between an online business called EBN and MMM pls are those online business legit because i have been wooed on several occasions into joining them but i need proper insight on them And i guess that some persons here would know it because i have heard so many stories that ended up as a scam so please My fellow Nairalanders which is more legit between EBN and MMM or are they both SCAM pls i need ur help

I don't know anything about EBN
Trust me MMM is the money making machine in town. When a friend/colleague told me about it last 2 months ago, I said to myself that it's not possible. Imagine getting 30% monthly bonus on every money invested. My first investment was N150, 000 and now I've got N209,000 within a month.

It's only broke/small people that will tell you MMM is not real. I've tried it, I'm investing in it and I'm making money.

Allow me to put you through. Add me on WHATSAPP for free training. Check my profile for my whatsapp no. I'm not allow to put my number here I've posted it too many time. I advertise my business a lot here
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Vicboi1(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
cybercares:

Trust me MMM is the money making machine in town. When a friend/colleague told me about it last 2 months ago, I said to myself that it's not possible. Imagine getting 30% monthly bonus on every money invested. My first investment was N150, 000 and now I've got N209,000 within a month.

It's only broke/small people that will tell you MMM is not real. I've tried it, I'm investing in it and I'm making money.

Allow me to put you through. Add me on WHATSAPP for free training. Check my profile for my whatsapp no. I'm not allow to put my number here I've posted it too many time. I advertise my business a lot here
thanks bro i would WhatsApp you soon
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2016
please help o,I GH to someone I was directed to pay to.He confirmed receiving the alert;but didn't confirm it on the site.I called him,he said he doesn't know how to do it.I called his sponsor ,she said she has a lot of ppl to attend to and won't do anything until he calls her.
After a long try I called the guider,he said he will do something nothing has happened two and half days now.I snapped the receipt and uploaded. please for experts in the house ,what is going to happen?
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Joshua8694(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2016
MMM is real and sweet...... i withdraw every week..... contact me for more info
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
wahabian:
please help o,I GH to someone I was directed to pay to.He confirmed receiving the alert;but didn't confirm it on the site.I called him,he said he doesn't know how to do it.I called his sponsor ,she said she has a lot of ppl to attend to and won't do anything until he calls her.
After a long try I called the guider,he said he will do something nothing has happened two and half days now.I snapped the receipt and uploaded. please for experts in the house ,what is going to happen?

The scam has begun
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
datovid:

The scam has begun

loooooooooool,sorry to burst your bubble .It has been sorted. The guy is an old man who can't handle a phone,that's why it was delayed.I'm gonna get paid like mad,before any stupid scam begins.

If you wan chop money did year without any stories you won't get a better chance than this.

Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by topeluvu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by wadetaw202: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
cybercares:

Show us that your mmm story is true by posting evidence of investing "150,000" on a business you just heard about for the first time. You guys just think people are fools.
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by wadetaw202: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
cybercares:

Show us that your mmm story is true by posting evidence of investing "150,000" on a business you just heard about for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by wadetaw202: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joshua8694:
MMM is real and sweet......
i withdraw every week.....
contact me for more info

Withdraw every week? When the modus operandi is 30% per month?

1 Like

Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
topeluvu:
wahabian = just tel d person to login and click on ur details dt reflect on his dashboard, then scrol down d pop up dt appear to click on "i confirmed..." just tel him sameway he does when he confirmed d ph he did..

Its already done.The guy no sabi anytin.No matter what u explain ,,em no sabi.
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by barnabas91: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

Withdraw every week? When the modus operandi is 30% per month?
He must have Provided Help frequently, that's why he Get Help every week within the time line, hope you understand.
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Mquadrant1(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2016
30% increment on every money you invest plus 20-100$ incentive depending on your investment. This has worked for many and it has been working for me, lately! Your profit can then be used to further other business adventures.

To get more information.
Watsapp: 08067140834.

You are Bless!
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by cybercares(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
wadetaw202:

Show us that your mmm story is true by posting evidence of investing "150,000" on a business you just heard about for the first time.

Why are some people so daft? Why would me, a Nigerian business man would lie about investing just 150k in a foreign business. To gain popularity or what? For your information I will not proof anything by posting picture of my earnings here cos to avoid evil hacker, scammed fraudsters tailing me And if u really want me to show you and others some proof, feel free to add my MTN number on the picture below, I will teach you for free. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by cybercares(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
wahabian:

The only the you can do is inform the support team.
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
cybercares:

The only the you can do is inform the support team.
thanks,its sorted
Re: Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
click on http:///?i=salihuhassan107@gmail.com to register,contact me on whatsapp or call 08066372995,07035763846

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bottle Of Beer? / Top 18 Blog Topic Ideas For Beginner Bloggers In 2017 [sub-niches Included] / Cooking Gas Price Reduced Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.