Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge (21095 Views)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by Harmored(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Stay safe..always

Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by kaball32: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
No life lost and it has been removed. By lasema
Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by Izonpikin: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
adehab:
Is there no way to CONTROL this act?

It means our Regulator is not working / active

When are we going to get it Right in these Country..
our government is a useless one...One that is anti people....ambode would rather showcase his power in bringing to a halt innocent kids hawking on the street to make a living whilst he neglects unsafe conditions that has plagued our road's and lives...trailers falling down and killing people. .... angry
Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by suledes(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Don't you know that there is a shrine at Ojuelegba at the point, as if you are heading to Lawanson. May be the god needs blood, and it needs to be appease. I guess that ooo.
Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by masseratti: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The gods of ojulegba bridge ve started his beef for trucks again..

I just pray we don't lose lives again on that bridge.
if only You know that the name Ojuelegba is the derived from the ojuelegba shrine close to the bridge tho,
But Hey the truck drivers should latch and drive more under the bridge for Lord sake.
Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by alexarelano(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bizkid here again grin grin
Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by bobbybrown007: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
what will i say? But remember that bridge has carried allmost everybody that is close to everybody since the very day. Now it is very weak to carry all. So my advise to the ladies and the truck drivers pls carry small load not over load abeg
Re: Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge by kooto(m): 4:39am On Jul 23, 2016
I think it had been said before the container that fell on the jeep by Lagos state govt that they containers/tankers should not ply this bridges also to move at night, reverse is the case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period / How Can I Get Egypt Visa / FG To Shut Abuja Airport For 6 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.