Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Health Challenge. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Challenge. (352 Views)

Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack / Health Challenge. / Health Challenge! 26years Old Guy Looks Like A 12years Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2016
I have been around in nairaland forum for a while now.Though always came on to read comments.
I read sometimes ago here about a guy here with health challenges and I read and followed the commemts and advises proffered. I think am the right section to post it.
Please the moderator should help me push it to front page.
The problem am having right now is i have malaria and ulcer that have defiled all medications for a long time now.I have been to different hospitals yet am dieying silently.
The symptoms am having right now are sharp pains in stomach, abdomen, my head, headach, waekness, lost of weight, stooling and bitter tongue, and sometimes a kind of moving or crawlying objects in my body, blurred eyes and tiredness and lot more.
After going to see my doctor last two weeks and i was diagnosed with malaria plus and ucler, the drugs that was given to me by doctor didnot work rather it kept agreviating the illness.I met another friend doctor who prescribed another drugs for me to take for two weeks yet no improvement.
A told a friend of mind who took me a place called green world herbal laboratories where i was made to pay #2500 for registration and a computerised machine was used to analysed my system.
The lady conformed i have ulcer, malaria and inffections of the kidney, and prstate. That i will required #93, 850 to buy the drugs.that to treat the ulcer and malaria alone i need to pay #34 plus.
Now, am really worried i dont know how true, genuine and effective those people are?
I promised them i will come back for get the money for the drugs.
I disscused with my uncle aboutl the diagnosis and he warned me seroiusly not to pay a dim to them .that should go back to my doctor and show my doctor what i was told..
Right now, am really confused i dont know what to do.Am am really afriad .i dont know what kind of medications to take again.I serously need your advises please.
Doctors in the house, I need ur help please. Thanks u all.
please ooo...pardon my used of English and spelling ....

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening All / Healthier Heart,healthier Blood Circulation And A Healthier YOU! / What Causes Spinning And Faint Spells??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.