Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Counsel Of The Wicked Against Me Shall Not Stand – Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Counsel Of The Wicked Against Me Shall Not Stand – Okupe (291 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Counsel Of The Wicked Against Me Shall Not Stand – Okupe by mamabomboy: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Former media aide to the
immediate past President,
Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin
Okupe, has called on those
he described as his
persecutors to stay off his
life, adding that God is with
him and will put his enemies
to shame.
Okupe took to his Twitter
handle yesterday night to
lament his inclusion in the
arms scandal.
The former aide is currently
being investigated by the
Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission, EFCC’s
for allegedly collecting N100
million from embattled former
National Security adviser,
NSA, Sambo Dasuki, (retd).
He wrote, “On arms
scandal.D Lord is wt me as
might as mighty terrible one,
there4 my persecutors shall
stumble &not prevail. They
shall greatly be ashamed. Jer
20:11.
”Too many paid character
assassins on the prowl.
What on earth do I HV to do
wt arm scandal.? D counsel of
the wicked shall not stand.”
www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/22/arms-deal-counsel-wicked-shall-not-stand-okupe/
Re: The Counsel Of The Wicked Against Me Shall Not Stand – Okupe by mamabomboy: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Oluwa sogo Amin Amin. Prayer
Re: The Counsel Of The Wicked Against Me Shall Not Stand – Okupe by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Which time he turn Pastor??

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto State Discovers 12,915 Ghosts Workers In The 23 Lgas, Saved N319m / Edo Owes No Bank- Obaseki / Inflation President: What Is The Name About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.