Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians (713 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria / Dealing With Nigerians Scam Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians by raymon56: 1:31am On Sep 16, 2009
hello all, please i want a response to this issue, thinking of joining the gogle adsense program and deligently searching for some one to teach me how it works.as expected a ton of teachers flooded with their sure ways but i decided todo some research on the google adsense web page .and discovered so many inconsistencies with what this gurus say.so, who out there can really say they make so muchmoney, since most nigerian guru dont have sites that have rich content.this is my opinion and i stand to be corrected
Re: Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians by SMSguru(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
Google accepts Nigerians.
As for making money via Google adsense, you need patience.
There's no magic wand that makes money for you unless
you want to get yourself banned by clicking on your ads by yourself.
Re: Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians by Ashtar: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
Any one can join Google Adsense from any country.

You even receive your cheques right here in Nigeria.

I am into Google Adsense, so I know it works.

Mind you, you don't start making $10/day in a week,
got to be patient and have quality content on your website
or blog.

Drive traffic and you will soon be smiling to the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Business Challenge (enter Now If U Have Got An Idea) / Standard Chartered Bank. How Good Are They? / How To Become A Prospect Magnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.