Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Runs Girls Gone Wise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Runs Girls Gone Wise (676 Views)

Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girls Gone Wise by tcruz: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
This incident took place in Awka, Anambra state. Around 9:00pm, Where a girl on shorts and polo walking along the less busy road, so a car stopped and ask for her company so she agreed to follow the man. But to my surprise is that as she turned around the enter the passenger seat she....continue reading http:///F1n9p2
Re: Runs Girls Gone Wise by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
tcruz:
This incident took place in Awka, Anambra state. Around 9:00pm, Where a girl on shorts and polo walking along the less busy road, so a car stopped and ask for her company so she agreed to follow the man. But to my surprise is that as she turned around the enter the passenger seat she....continue reading http:///F1n9p2

[size=15pt]thunder fire u....
Mtcheeeew[/size]
Re: Runs Girls Gone Wise by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
I woun't click it

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Beware On This Mail. Gens@@gtbank.com / Kidnappers Killed Grandmum After Collecting N5million From Relatives In Anambra / Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.