Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (38067 Views)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by WhiskeyTangoFox: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Comes across as something that was copied online. #BigBigTalk
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by olarewaju99(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Belief it or not. No human government can solve mankind problem except Gods Kingdom that will bring permanent solution. we if tried all sort of governments and they have failed us. we can only endured the problem we are facing for now. May God give us Power beyond what is Normal in order to endure.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by nonjebose(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
She is reeling out vague plans from a prepared text. Summary: increase IGR and expand non oil sector of the economy. Provide social amenities for increase in public and private financial activities. I am not too sure she is competent, my opinion though
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by AlanSugar(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls let's all pray for our dear president, most especially our dearer country. I have nothing further!
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by fm7070: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
And we have not seen anyone coming to reality.
Electricity has gone from bad to worse
Economy is nose-diving
Fighting of corruption is one sided
This government is a sham and scam

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by stevebond007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
WELL DONE, I AM IN FULL SUPPORT, LETS MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

that's the only thing they know how to do best

Well like my hommies would say the only dissapointment we'll feel is if this administration does anything.

Silently we're cripping into half the tenure and besides devisiveness there's little to celebrate for an administration that benefits from 8trillion yearly revenues from just 4 federal bodies not too mention the over 800 federal instituitions that exists
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by great03(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
you campaigned before winning the elections, you won the elections almost two years now and you're still campaigning.......
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Emyogalanya: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zombies keep pretending to like this. She talk say na buhari o . Let him deny it now not later when it fails apc will say it did not come from buhari is this woman now a spokeswoman or min of fin
bahdemmy:
WAILERS WOULD NOT LIKE THIS
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
nonjebose:
She is reeling out vague plans from a prepared text. Summary: increase IGR and expand non oil sector of the economy. Provide social amenities for increase in public and private financial activities. I am not too sure she is competent, my opinion though

it's beyond competence,if she had free will i wouldn't doubt her,but not when ur being man-handled by a puppeteer.

The lifeline of any objectives good or bad is the lifelines of the croonies within the system it's not anything of desirable effects if long term is considered,this is the core issue.The antecedents of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu attests to this notion
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Bigmind(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
I'm still baffled as to the source of confidence posture of this government. Hasn't it dawn on them that this government is going down to be the most clueless in the history of governance in Nigeria? They ought to be ashamed of themselves for presiding over the affairs of a country whose over 110 million of her population is starving. That's a pointer to the fact that this government was never prepared for governance. They are completely overwhelmed. I think by now, they should be apologizing to Nigerians for having plunged our economy.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Gkemz: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Gkemz: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
She doesn't know what she's saying that's why she repeatedly mentioned one point different times. She's too incompetent to handle that position.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
A compilation of vague bullshit.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by 7508: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
All this big big grammar

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by nonjebose(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
supersystems:

it's beyond competence,if she had free will i wouldn't doubt her,but not when ur being man-handled by a puppeteer.

The lifeline of any objectives good or bad is the lifelines of the croonies within the system it's not anything of desirable effects if long term is considered,this is the core issue.The antecedents of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu attests to this notion
I agree that these are long term considerations. But I believe that she has to also propose short term goals with an aggressive blueprint to slow down the current stagflation, not minding any restriction from her handlers.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
nonjebose:
I agree that these are long term considerations. But I believe that she has to also propose short term goals with an aggressive blueprint to slow down the current stagflation, not minding any restriction from her handlers.

God bless you @nonjebose may ur days be long.her incompetence isn't for test to me,i believe politics is the enemy og good governance and many times our leaders spend too much playing politics fighting of the vultures trying to attack them and before they know it day's broken.

No doubt any very astute students of modern day economics and politics can do better outline long term goals and clearly expressed medium term objectives to connect to those goals.

Wait a minute did we ever acheived the millenia goals set by Babangida's administration of the SAP in the earlier eras..?
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by blackpanda: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
See dude the money too much jooooor

Imagine Nigeria senators collecting more than the British prime minister.
And na from their hand we dey borrow money

Abi

But dont just blame our politicians. We are the ones that encourage them. If u have an uncle as senator, u will also expect him to meet ur long list of demands. So we as citizens also need some re-orientation. Its easy to point fingers at the person up there collecting huge sums, but what of the long endless list of dependants that look to get their share from that senator on top. Nigerians need to change their mentality as well.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by supereagle(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Aunty Kemi Adeosun is damn beautiful.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by hope4nigeria(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzPecs:

That's where the problem lies, it's not enough to make plans.. put your plans to action.
I just read english over there! Na english we wan chop? I bet many nigeria no mater ur level of education can not understand this grammar except this hunget comot stomach 1st
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Kazrem(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari and his cohorts have been saying "things we are putting in place" since when they are toddlers.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by tete7000(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
This woman is still using 'we will'. O ga o! When are we going to start hearing 'we have'? Two years almost gone out of four years. Are these people serious at all?
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by nonjebose(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
supersystems:

God bless you @nonjebose may ur days be long.her incompetence isn't for test to me,i believe politics is the enemy og good governance and many times our leaders spend too much playing politics fighting of the vultures trying to attack them and before they know it day's broken.

No doubt any very astute students of modern day economics and politics can do better outline long term goals and clearly expressed medium term objectives to connect to those goals.

Wait a minute did we ever acheived the millenia goals set by Babangida's administration of the SAP in the earlier eras..?
Lol, maybe in 2030
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
nonjebose:
Lol, maybe in 2030

Lol,we nid to add 14years to our age for those waiting and looking to the govt for beneficiary
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by ademakanak(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Before the elections, they had all the solutions. For them to now apply the solutions now; story here and there.

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by bahdemmy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Zombies keep pretending to like this. She talk say na buhari o . Let him deny it now not later when it fails apc will say it did not come from buhari is this woman now a spokeswoman or min of fin
lol,as xpected, wailers will always show their selves grin
Emyogalanya:
lol,as xpected, wailers will always show their selves
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Omeokachie: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Was expecting to read "we have...", but was disappointed to see that we are still stuck in the "we will..." mode.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Ziondebade(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op, u just wrong as if you are answering questions on economics and polotical science. all theory. my dear, Nigerians are tired of all des theories. we want to feel the impact of the practicals in our everyday life; in d market; in our salaries; transportation and cost of living. abeg if ubare d adviser to the president, tell him dat holiday is over. corruption cases should.b his hobby but not his goal to giving us better lives...
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by ChikezieU(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Well its true if its the opposite...like someone said, unicorn meat for zombies
MzPecs:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/207301-12-things-buhari-govt-revive-nigerian-economy-minister.html
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Innomach(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sounds more like campaign promises. It's one thing to plan, it's another thing to execute the plans and come out with results.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Daslim180:
Very good points she raised but the question is for how long should we be expecting all these

not in your life time.. it is for nigerians yet to be born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.