Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? (587 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Today as I was driving to go see a friend nearby, I noticed that they had flooded the roads and even blocked it simply because they want to pray. For goodness sake don't they think That other non-muslims would also want to make use of the roads or is that what their holy book teaches them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by PROVERBZ(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
bro we Christians do block the roads on Sundays to, just that commercial activities don't take place on Sundays on lyk Fridays which commercial activities are still on, I think its for security reasons trust me you don't want a car with bombs crashing into you while u praying

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
PROVERBZ:
bro we Christians do block the roads on Sundays to, just that commercial activities don't take place on Sundays on lyk Fridays which commercial activities are still on, I think its for security reasons trust me you don't want a car with bombs crashing into you while u praying

Did I tell you that I am a Christian? ? Don't just jump into conclusions. Churches do block roads close to the churches but Muslims deem it fit to block any road that they're largely populated in. Besides they don't block roads with objects, they block roads with themselves and prayer mats
Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by herzern(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op.....their godfather is the President for now so it is better you accept it that way.....
Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by PROVERBZ(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
yourboyWill:

Did I tell you that I am a Christian? ? Don't just jump into conclusions. Churches do block roads close to the churches but Muslims deem it fit to block any road that they're largely populated in. Besides they don't block roads with objects, they block roads with themselves and prayer mats
what you are is actually ur problem,all I wanted to say is that blocking the road while worship is on is not a crime is not a crime, period bye

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
PROVERBZ:
what you are is actually ur problem,all I wanted to say is that blocking the road while worship is on is not a crime is not a crime, period bye

Don't fight a battle that isn't yours bro
Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by udatso: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
As a Muslim, I think it's wrong stopping others from movement whether mosques or churches. But like someone said, considering the security situation currently, I think it's a necessity for now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
This thread will soon be moved to the 'islam' section where it won't be seen by non-committal Muslims or non-muslims anymore. Even the OP would be locked out. grin

Blocking of public roads for whatever reason is illegal and wrong but this is Nigeria where anything goes if you grease some palms or tag it under a religious heading. As far as I know, it has been in practice even before security issues came up.
I wonder if 'God' wil be happy with the suffering imposed on others while people are carrying out a religious activity. We always misplace our priorities.
This post is without bias to/against any religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by jcross19: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
PROVERBZ:
do you make your service on the road sir? Please add sense what you are posting sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by jcross19: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
PROVERBZ:
you are an alfa!!!!!. An alfa claiming to be christian to justify is evil habit because what's claiming is wrong but in order to make it you have deny your identity. Shame on allah.
Re: Why Do Muslims Behave In Certain Manners?? by PROVERBZ(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
jcross19:
you are an alfa!!!!!. An alfa claiming to be christian to justify is evil habit because what's claiming is wrong but in order to make it you have deny your identity. Shame on allah.
aiit

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/16 / Natural Disasters Like Earthquake, Tsunami Etc Is The Sign Of God's Wrath / Is This The Worship Or The Barbie Doll? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.