Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) (32965 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Surfboard(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by TerrorSquad(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
my question is, these CJTF recruited into the Army, will they be redeployed to Borno to continue from where the stopped or will they be deployed to other parts of the country to start killing civilian as usual? northern army.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nature129(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
These men don't have an experience.

The way some Nigerians use words like "local" and "experience" makes me believe that they don't know their actual meanings.

Please those soldiers are "new intakes," or recruits if you will, so they dont necessarily need to have experience. Experience doesn't mean skill because I believe they have been trained so they have the prerequisite skill and qualifications already.

As for experience, "new intakes" acquire experience ON THE JOB. So no one expects that they have any experiences yet.

PS: Local doesn't mean something of low quality, bikonu! Local means something that is made from within that is neither imported nor foreign.

Oga, sorry I mentioned you....know that this is no attack. I did mention you because these are things I feel strongly about and you provided the opportunity for me to address them.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
Just like that?No screening to determine their educational qualifications,tattoo and past criminal records as they use in screening applicants in the regular intake of the army?We all know that many of them were arrested for having links with bokoharam by the last administration.I assume these guys were the release bokoharam suspects from the army detention.Another illegal hiring has just being conducted by the Dullardd administration.

does it really matter??

There are people without tattoos scattered all over the country but wouldn't join the Army so give it a rest.

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
when we tell u the core north owns Nigeria don't doubt

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
bakassi gave their life fought criminals and wiped them out what reward did they get opc in Yoruba land the same now houasa has automatic employment in the army tell me who owns Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Missonas(f): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Army!!! Kai why dint dey infuse them into civil defence, man o' war or even police. Army loun loun walai we are finished in this country

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
The cjtf are vigilante group who are securing their communities against external aggression.If that is so,pmb should give opc and other vigilante group automatic employment into the army.

Why must u comment based on hate or probably myopic. How would you compare a bunch of citizens some of who are graduates, youths, men with families who stood up and fought for oppresion, physically and many paid the supreme sacrifice just to ensure that their people will witness posterity in peace. The only time you think your doing anything worthwhile to humanity is when you come to nairaland to comment thrash, you stay in the comfort of your abode and type thrash like u were manufactured by LAWMA. You dare compare OPC and IPOB to the civilian JTF when its obvious to see that they all stand for different views. Infact those are the kind of soldiers Nigeria needs, these are men that have already established loyalty without any form of gain, they fought for common sense and were duly rewarded. If your still hating,logout vex and board a bus to Sambisa forest tomorrow... Am sure if your not careful you might not login again to say what transpired out there.

We Sacrificed Our Lives Today So That You Can Have a Better Tomorrow.
Group Captain Sam Ethnan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by nijanigga: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pidggin:
Northern army
bad belle, do you know how of them lost their lives fighting boko haram, some of them might have close friends lost to boko haram.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by okonja(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:

They know the nooks n cranny of the NorthEast very well than any trained Army...So, it's a welcome development, they would blend more with time.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by lagosrd: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Pidggin:
Northern army

How on earth can you do this and still expect every segment of the country to be happy. Recruiting. Millitias in army?. Also try to consider THE AVENGERS, OPC, EGBESU, BIAFRA. wasteful additions to Nigeria project

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by tit(f): 1:46am On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

These boys are not only securing their territory but they go into the camp of the Enemies (Terrorists against the country) to free captured Nigerians. I doubt OPC does that.

why are you posting pictures of Nigerian Army and using it to justify the illegal recruitmrnt of questionable elements?

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:

Which other experience are you talking about? when them just finished fighting in a war zone. They only nid more technical and tactical military training......

Northern army or Buharis army. All i know is this ppl av sacrificed themselves they shouldnt be Neglected lest they get misled and some "kogbo si won lori".. I rise.....

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Izontubo(m): 2:12am On Jul 23, 2016
sinkhole:
I dont agree with this type of recruitment into the NA! Those CJTF member are semi-illitrate at best and I doubt if many of them could communicate in fluent pidgin/broken english talkless of proper english, then what happens if these new recruits are posted to the South, where Hausa language is not spoken? Definitely, they will become brutal and far more agressive towards the locals in the South since they can not communicate directly with them.
I would have agreed for these people to have been recruited into the Nigeria Police and then the FG should have encouraged regional police force through them!
why you get sense like this
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by LONGFUELCUE: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Better captioned, "250 Fulani herdsmen recruited into Nigerian Army. This Buhari sef!

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 2:46am On Jul 23, 2016
HydrogenForest:
There is nothing like Nigerian Army, what we have is northern army.
If you and your people can fight and sacrifice your lives to save ours go and join now, or you think it's easy?
mtchww

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by chrisblack: 4:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
You would have criticised the move if this same method were given to people from other region.You maybe one of lair moha-mad.
guy shut up which move. The difference is clear .if a group a people come out to fight along side the federal government troops against the Avengers or militant ,yes after the operation to protect their fatherland that is understandable. Not when they fight against the country.or in your twisted reasoning are you saying Niger delta Avengers should also be allowed to join.then even book haram members should also be given the opportunity. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2016
This is a very very good move and initiative from buhari. This will increase the morale and confidence of the citizens and the army. Wonderful news. Kudos to buhari on this .

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2016
First of all I will like to know how many of their members are from Duara.

Secondly do they have certificates or they have to rely on NEPA bills?

I know why I am asking.

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2016
limeta:
Names
State of origin
Religion

Then you see about one Nigeria

I pray that ur state of residence never experience what was experienced in those states.

Ignorance is a terminal disease.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Aristo3146(m): 5:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
The cjtf are vigilante group who are securing their communities against external aggression.If that is so,pmb should give opc and other vigilante group automatic employment into the army.
The fight against boko haram shouldn't have been a success with out the combine efforts of JTF, must you comment because MTN gave you 10MB for the hundred naira airtime you borrowed from mama Nkechi? dont quote me because i will not answer you.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by dahmie2013: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Just like that?No screening to determine their educational qualifications,tattoo and past criminal records as they use in screening applicants in the regular intake of the army?We all know that many of them were arrested for having links with bokoharam by the last administration.I assume these guys were the release bokoharam suspects from the army detention.Another illegal hiring has just being conducted by the Dullardd administration.
Oga, desperate times calls 4 desperate measures. Leave all dat ur grammar, d principal objective is dey defeat boko haram. Is it certificate dat is required 2 defeat boko haram & oda terrorists? It's a game of numbers bro. Also, who told u dey didn't check deir credentials? With dis, dey have access 2 d military training & skill needed 2 defeat dese ppl. We have oda terrorists 2 deal with, d more we are, we will be able 2 over power dem.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by dahmie2013: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2016
sinkhole:
I dont agree with this type of recruitment into the NA! Those CJTF member are semi-illitrate at best and I doubt if many of them could communicate in fluent pidgin/broken english talkless of proper english, then what happens if these new recruits are posted to the South, where Hausa language is not spoken? Definitely, they will become brutal and far more agressive towards the locals in the South since they can not communicate directly with them.
I would have agreed for these people to have been recruited into the Nigeria Police and then the FG should have encouraged regional police force through them!
Hey ma'am, take a chil pill. If any of ur relatives was killed by dese ppl, u won't be typing dese. All d so called "literate" ppl have not been able 2 kill boko. Dey shudnt even be in d police, cos we haven't started dat regional police force & we not going 2 wait till we start b4 we kill boko. If putting dem in d military will make dem beta equipped 4 d task, so be it. So long dey get d job done. Do u think it's easy, putting ones life @ risk like dis. All dose paper things will be sorted out later.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by tohpahz(f): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Nd who gave u dz info?

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Ichechi(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
A very good step.

If this is not done, these Civilian JTF may end up becoming another menace to the society and nation at large using the materials and experience they've gathered.

We should collate the data of people like this as future strategists and policy makers. I didn't even look at your name before making this observation. You've made all the sense. Now lemme see your name.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Security risk!

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2016
OMG! Southerners are really an ignorant bunch of people (been saying this for years now). Reading the comments on this thread from a people supposedly more educated than their northern neighbours just disappoints the son of man.
Did you read that these ones have met the pre-requisite requirements?
Are you aware that after being on the frontline battling deadly boko haram hoards, these men were still made to go to the depot(training school) like all other recruits do?
You guys continually sing the praises of the NDA with not a single group from your region doing anything to fight them yet you have the mouth to talk?
Lastly, I know however right this move seems, it will only amount in pain to you when viewed through those hate-filled eyes. My advice to you then is to go fvck yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2016
P.S, if y'all weren't so ignorant about other parts of the country, you'd have been aware that a huge chunk of the CJTF are made up of Christian youths. Sadly though, many of you who in keeping to your home-bred ignorance have never ventured beyond your village roundabouts believe everyone after 9th mile and above is Onye Awusa.

Lastly, recruitment into the NA rank and file is almost always on. Go and apply today or join the NDA to further exploit your hatred. Making noise on NL isn't an achievement as some of you are erroneously taught to believe.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by bashobusa(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Pidggin:
Northern army
why are u people always so sentimental?
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
The most stupid comment I have ever read on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by striker9(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Good move by pmb ,this people really deserve it after fighting BH for years..

And for the haters, now I'm convinced y'all are ROBOTS,designed to hate and nothing more...

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Can u face BH? NO
Are u pained? YES
So let them be, fighting BH with locally made guns and arrow is not child's play.
Everything shouldn't be politics in Nigeria

Very good logic: area of core competencies and knowledge of battle terrain.

PROVIDED THEY ARE NOT POSTED TO ANY ARMY DIVISION IN THE SOUTH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / Jolly Nyame Jailed For 14 Years For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.