Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? (1395 Views)

Poll: is Kanye West a Jackass?

he is more than a Jackass: 47% (8 votes)
yes he is: 17% (3 votes)
no he's not: 35% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Malia And Sasha Obama Called Classless Teenagers / Oops! President Obama Calls Kanye West A Jackass Again. / Is Kanye West really a Jackass as Obama Called him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:40am On Sep 16, 2009
Celebrity gossip site TMZ.com has obtained an audio recording of President Barack Obama calling rapper Kanye West a “jackass,” an off the record comment Obama made during an interview with CNBC. Interviewer John Harwood asked Obama before the interview began if his girls were upset that West gave Taylor Swift “the Joe Wilson treatment” as Taylor was accepting an MTV video award Sunday.

“I thought that was really inappropriate, she’s getting an award, what are you butting in,” Obama is heard to say. “The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person, she’s getting her award, what’s he doing up there ,  he’s a jackass.”

watch the clip here

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909/tmz_obtains_jackass_clip.html
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by chic2pimp(m): 3:44am On Sep 16, 2009
Will all dis reporters cut the guy some slack? undecided

Obama was accused of unethical treatment of animals when he killed that fly, now this. Chei wahala dey oooo.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by bilqiss(f): 3:51am On Sep 16, 2009
"jackass" is small to what that boy deserves. Generating unnecessary hate not just against himself, but all the black pple in America. Someone has to do something about this FAST.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2009
Kanye West deserves to be called worse names. He must have been on cheap weed or something. Imagine the foolish audacity.

That guy should be banned from attending award shows.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2009
lol the guy bahaved like a jackass really
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by nellaluv(f): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2009
Yeah, i agree with Obama, he's an absolute jackass. Did u guys see d way he also grabbed his girlfriend's ass, very disrespectful. Me think he was high at d vma, or sumthing.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by wunmilyn(f): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2009
but he has apologize.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2009
he shouldn't have tried that kind of stunt in the first place angry
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by blackcat1: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
Leave my boy Kanye alone lipsrsealed
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by lawrence83: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
jackass?
Pls add a$$hole to it!
he deserves more.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by brows(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
kanye west apologized after 48hrs
it took him 2days to come to terms with what he did to that young girl
he is absolutely a jackass
i wonder how he feels knowing that the president hold such opinion about him
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by mamagee6(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
Definitely a Jackass, that name fits him best. tongue
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by newintexas: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
The President couldn,t have said it better. A Real JACKASS. Giving black people bad image
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2009
newintexas:

The President couldn,t have said it better. A Real JACKASS. Giving black people bad image

well black people already have a bad name so what he did is just confirming a particular sterotype
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by XFio(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
Kanye West is a total jackass. Mr.President you couldn't have said it better.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by sweetpie23: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
X Fio:

Kanye West is a total jackass. Mr.President you couldn't have said it better.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Allta(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
brows:

kanye west apologized after 48hrs
it took him 2days to come to terms with what he did to that young girl
he is absolutely a jackass
i wonder how he feels knowing that the president hold such opinion about him

What do you expect, you know the kind squady/igbo whey him shack?
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by rill: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
i call him jaki ass
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Tudor6(f): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2009
Screw you Mr president! Why don't you concentrate on pulling American troops out of iraq rather than flapping that your self righteous trap you call a mouth!

1 Like

Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by ledi(f): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
@tudor.
Everyone is entitled to an opiopn of stupid acts commited by another,just as u are now insulting the first black president of the greatest countries in the world for calling someone a jackass.GIVE THE PRESIDENT A BREAK!!! shocked

on an interview he was asked wat would his mama do if she heard this and the dude almost bursted out in tears.
we shld be careful of our every words and action we put up as it either makes or bigger or smaller or even a "jackass"
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by ledi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
mind u it was kanye west that was interviewed(he almost cried)
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Tudor6(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2009
ledi:

@tudor.
Everyone is entitled to an opiopn of stupid acts commited by another,just as u are now insulting the first black president of the greatest countries in the world for calling someone a jackass.GIVE THE PRESIDENT A BREAK!!! shocked

on an interview he was asked wat would his mama do if she heard this and the dude almost bursted out in tears.
we shld be careful of our every words and action we put up as it either makes or bigger or smaller or even a "jackass"
Are you kidding me?
So you want me to kiss obama's arse because he's the first black president? WTF?!
Also it's allowed for saint obama to label someone a "jackass" but for me to tell the joker to shut up is an unwarranted insult? Geez!

And oh, kanye west was forced to apologise because self righteous bigots like obama decided to blow his demonstration of affection WAY out of proportion. Bringing his dead mama into it is bound to stir emotions. . . . Screw obama, the media and all the haterz out there!!
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
Tudór:

Screw you Mr president! Why don't you concentrate on pulling American troops out of iraq rather than flapping that your self righteous trap you call a mouth!

Congratulations!!!

I have been watching and noticing your posts for a while.

You just confirmed your place in my Top 5 Morons on NL.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by chibaby5(f): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
haaahahhahahah. . .poor kanye! he haz successfully entered Our presidents bad books. . .lmao grin
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Congratulations!!!

lol he surely deserve it, not only this thread on others threads as well he behave similarly.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
na wa o
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Tudor6(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Congratulations!!!

Does it look like I care about your stupid list? Idiot!
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Tudor6(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol he surely deserve it, not only this thread on others threads as well he behave similarly.
Excuse me, do I know you?
I can see you've been diligently following my posts but i'm at a loss at who the hell you are. . . .
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
Tudór:

Excuse me, do I know you?
I can see you've been diligently following my posts but i'm at a loss at who the hell you are. . . .
I haven't been following your posts, u are just a notorious slowpoke dats all.
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
hehehe
Re: President Obama Called Kanye West A 'jackass'? Do You Agree? by Tudor6(f): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I haven't been following your posts, u are just a notorious slowpoke dats all.
Really?
Are you educated at all or just plain retarded?
Below is what you said earlier implying you've been a keen follower of my posts
sexyLeamon:

You must have really taken alot of time stalking me through different threads to come to such a conclusion and declare me "notorious".
It woulda been nice to know had the stalker not been an slowpoke. I've noticed you now. . . .go drool over someonelse, move on.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigeria Musician / Agbani Darego Shines In Ere Dappa For Genevieve's 7th Anniversary Magazine / Upcoming Artist Nabbed With Ak-47 Amunitions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.