Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed (689 Views)

Partner With My African Tech Startup. Financial Partners. Technical Partners / Join This Business Team And Change Your Life Forever / I Need Financial Partners and Investors For A Financial Management Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed by globalmind1: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, a great online startup is looking for genuine team and financial partners to lunch its platform, which is necessitated by the fact that users are already registering on the platform. We are looking for five people in the following areas;

1. Article writers: we need creative writers who can write articles in the areas of clothing, health, electronics, beauty and many more.
2. Spoke person: we need someone who can manage our social media presence and also relate with the public and lastly,
3. A graphic designer

And for the financial partner we need between N200, 000 t0 N500,000 if it’s a loan payback is within 6months; as an investor you get your ROI after one year; and as a partner you hold a share based on agreement reached. The platform is 90% complete, lunching the platform can only take two weeks.

You may be asking why Nairaland? I think I have seen very creative guys who are serious about making money. If you think you have what it takes join this platform or you have the money to take up this great opportunity, then you are welcome. This is a sincere and genuine offer please, you can send your email to this number or call: 08189688033
Re: A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed by akankemi1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed by globalmind1: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ask your question don't make assumptions.
Re: A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed by globalmind1: 2:05am On Jul 23, 2016
three more persons
Re: A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
am a writer though... but i write basically entertainment. if you need that too, then lemme know here. or mysankelvpromo@gmail.com
Re: A Great Online Venture: Team And Financial Partners Needed by globalmind1: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
I will get to you Keval

(1) (Reply)

Naira At N409 - $1 On Black Market / Money Making Forum....... What Are You Waiting For..... / Most Trusted & Reliable Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.