Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Problem With Bulk Sms Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Problem With Bulk Sms Business (571 Views)

Who Will Solve My Problem? / Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria / Make Money With Bulk Sms Business (silent Millionaire Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Bulk Sms Business by cyan2008(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

Please i need an honest opinion on my problem.
I am out of job, ever since then i have put hands into many businesses; one of them is bulksms online business.
I just paid someone to set up my bulk sms portal using spc 4. The site is vinsms.com

I have put enough effort and by the grace of God i have up to 50 registered users in 2 months.
But i discovered that as many new customers are coming many are also leaving because of delivery issue.

I have used infobip, but their service is epileptic. everyday they keep sending email on delivery delays and all that.
I switched to routesms, the story isn't better. I am afraid switching to another. It does seem all are the same.

What do i do?
Has anyone got a similar experience?

I keep promising my users that i will solve the problem of delivery even when i dont know what to do

Can anyone give me a selfless advice on this?

Thanks you for your anticipated suggestion
Re: My Problem With Bulk Sms Business by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Teach me how to startup and I might help you find a way out when I start.......08038494580 whatsapp
Re: My Problem With Bulk Sms Business by sluvy4tune(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Bro to be candid BulkSms biz it's not all that sexy , you need heavenly patience to run this without having issues, I strongly advise you. The challenge with sms delivery seems like an inherited curse from old Nitel.

You just lost your Job, while still running your sms biz, look out for other source of income cuz sms biz takes time to grow to a level you can depend on it deeply except you jam one politicians or one top e-commerce site they use you API for their sms gateway.

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Recharge Your EKEDP Prepaid Cards And Get Extra Units / Do You Know That In Every $1 Exchange To Naira Today You Are Cheated ₦2 / British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.