Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark (17835 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by ekpesa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Senior de for everything, ask buhari.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by missrock(f): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
According to reports reaching me, they said d world will come to an end July 29, so, the old dullard just have less than 6days. cool

which world?
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by UnknownT: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
AlphaNet:
Winners don't Quit and Quitters don't Win...!!!

Why did you chicken out?

My Pastor always says "Its not over until its over until I win even if the Sun would have to stand still"

He never had a vision otherwise, he would have held on at least to the Supreme Court, if he doubts he should go and ask Wike.
Oga, Legislative election appeals all end in the appeal court

2 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by greatness22(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

which world?
Dey there dey ask me kwestions, i don start to sell me kchibo radio.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by horlabiyi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
This your comment doesn't make any sense.

AlphaNet:

Why did you chicken out?

My Pastor always says "Its not over until its over until I win even if the Sun would have to stand still"

He never had a vision otherwise, he would have held on at least to the Supreme Court, if he doubts he should go and ask Wike.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by tkpoint2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
AlphaNet:

Why did you chicken out?

Kindly be informed and enlightened that parliamentary wahala with regards to elections stop at appeal court

Regards
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by kingofabia: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
David killed Goliath.... there was no nearly.... A lion will forever crush a lamb

HungerBAD:
Daniel Onjeh.

It was a good battle, and David Mark has been wounded in the battle field Politically. So, all you need to do to finish this wounded Lion, is to prepare very well for the next election.

The APC is proud of you.

You are a David that nearly killed a Goliath.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by obinoral1179(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Benue is a useless State anyways..

When we do Boundary readjustment in 2020, Benue and Ekiti will be given to Cameroon in exchange for Bakassi Peninsula or we dash them to Chad.. angry
bro don't ever say that again.

1 Like

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
obinoral1179:
bro don't ever say that again.

Okay.. How about this; Benue is one of those states that if one day we woke up and it no longer existed, we wouldnt even notice that its gone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by ameezy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

When we do Boundary readjustment in 2020, Benue and Ekiti will be given to Cameroon in exchange for Bakassi Peninsula or we dash them to Chad.. angry
A real mad cow u are
A responsible person won't make such useless meaningless comments

3 Likes

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by obinoral1179(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Okay.. How about this; Benue is one of those states that if one day we woke up and it no longer existed, we wouldnt even notice that its gone. undecided
how can Nigeria not notice the food basket of the nation... Bro please say something else
The leaders there are pathological liar anf failure... But I understand where you are driving to...
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by kings09(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Matters on national assembly elections stop@ Appeal Court. It doesn't get to d supreme court
AlphaNet:

Why did you chicken out?

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by blackpanda: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:
Dust is what you eat when you try to wrestle with the gods of politics! Shoe get size my brother! And this is to let you know that AC no be FAN cheesy

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by mikeweezy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
omaguibu:
Weldone, go and wait for appointment. May be gazing committee chairman for herdsmen.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by lekzman: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Onething i know, nobobies were borned to remain in power or one sit forever so, changes are constant. Indirectly or directly he will leave the sit, keep it up you might be there one day. Good luck Mr. Onjeh
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by petomas(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

A useless post from a prodigal son of a bastard.

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:
Dust is what you eat when you try to wrestle with the gods of politics! Shoe get size my brother! And this is to let you know that AC no be FAN cheesy
later you go dey say y no youth dey hold political post in nigeria.now you dey say y he go contest election with an old politician
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by hamzeiy: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
vitality22:
Hmmmmm, see my former classmate in the university ooooooo. But this David mark wants to die in the senate oooo
i tell you.. once an ordinary sug president of futmx fighting a politician like david mark who has been in governance while he was still spoon feed by his mother,almost bringing the TITAn to his knees..this is a very good start for him in politics
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
exhibition:
ok

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now!
we tell u say we no sabi the website of jumia and order for our goods abi
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Ekeremgba(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Daniel Onjeh.

It was a good battle, and David Mark has been wounded in the battle field Politically. So, all you need to do to finish this wounded Lion, is to prepare very well for the next election.

The APC is proud of you.

and nearly cànnot kill à bird
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

It's not nice. Calling a state useless. It's really not a very nice thing to do.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by jacksonite: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
According to reports reaching me, they said d world will come to an end July 29, so, the old dullard just have less than 6days. cool
what about you?
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by markson48(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Daniel Onjeh.

The APC is proud of you.

HungerBAD:
Daniel Onjeh.

The APC is proud of you.

HungerBAD:
Daniel Onjeh.

The APC is proud of you.

oga nearly as never killed a bird... David mark winning election in Benue south senatorial district is as old as time itself
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Appeal is there Supreme nko..Abuja is where you think you have powers......Listen you woukd have continued ..come back 2019 you will run blank..
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dan you have tried your very best, it was a good political fight. But you just to have to live to fight the other day.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Ejanla07: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

e pain am

Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by ofexpryz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

I see now that as a MadCow the excess poo that fulanis have give you to eat have upturn ur brain. Recieve sense!
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Dannie2015(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2016
I luv ur struggle. U had a gud fight. U lost with pride. U gave him a gud chase. U believed in urslf n dat alone proves to all dat the benue south senatorial position is not a one man show anymore. Better luck next time Bro. Meanwhile, I believe if prominent idoma men throw their weight behind u next time, ur chances are high. The Tivs n Idoma don't belong to dsame senatorial zone so stop soliciting for their help. Stay home Brother. I salute u still.
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by SEMO007(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
MadCow1:

And ur father is the chairman of Boundary readjustment commitee...OLILA...(Daz fool in Idoma)
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President / 2023: Tinubu Commissions Southwest Campaign Office In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.