Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson (727 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson by newsrepublique: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
The actress has been asked and pleaded by fans ever since her split to reconcile with Adeniyi.

She took to Instgaram yesterday, July 21, 2016 to share a post which reads:

“In the end we are both at fault. I held on too tight and he didn’t hold on enough” accompanied by,

“If I don’t say this to my fans, then I will be an ingrate, I have never seen or heard about any breakup and fans beg this much, but please let God take the wheels please somethings are nice physically but not spiritually and some spiritually but not physically.
“God will lead me, let him lead us please, I don’t want to make any mistake trying to please you fans I really do appreciate the Love and I’m sure he does too, if God says yes no man can ever say no and if he says no then no man can ever say yes..if I don’t acknowledge all your love, pleads and messages, then i will be an ingrate.

“I love u all from the bottom of my heart, please keep praying and supporting us.”

The “Iya Ibadan” actress in past interviews had revealed her undying love for the actor, also stating that though she has deep affection for him, she does not see them getting back together......
Read more on:http://www.newsrepublique.com/toyin-aimakhu-speaks-on-her-brake-up-with-adeniyi-johnson/

1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson by mhiztaNexy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
good. let us know when the accelerate-up!.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
I knw dt from d start
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson by SurefireFashion: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Following........
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Her Brake-up With Adeniyi Johnson by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rapper Wale Welcomes A New Baby With Girlfriend / See The List For Celebrities That Turned-up For Omotola Jalade’s Son’s Birthday / 5 Star Qualities Wizkid Possess That Upcoming Artistes Needs To Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.