Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures (1411 Views)

Pictures Of Bbnaija Housemate Alex Crying Ever Since Eviction Of LEO Her Bobo / How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All / Hilarious Things That Happens When The Dj Plays Shakiti Bobo In The Club. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by oluxy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Some week ago, a child of 3yrs came back from school and later deied. Before she died, she complained of stomach pain.

Today, my niece came back from school with birthday party packs. BB Star bobo was one of the items inside the pack among others.

She brought out the Bobo and she said "uncle pls open it for me". But I was busy with something important and I couldn't open it, instead I asked her to get it open herself.
My niece was wise enough not to use stroll but to tear it completely. Though yesteday, she threw up in her class at KHS and the aunt called to inform us. I believe that was the reason why she decided to open it completely. She later came and said "uncle, look". I quickly dropped what am doing.
The expiry date is still far even.

Please if your kids must drink or take to school all these so called bobo, happy hour, caprison etc. Endavour to buy a cup or flask and pour it urself to check the context than letting then use stroll.

Please, let be observant.

Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by delishpot: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
O my God. This is quite unsettling.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Carelessness on the part of the manufacturer. And nobody should talk about sueing them cos all you have is your word no evidence, as long as the product has been opened.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by okangisaiah(f): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
I once bought bobo star for my 3 years old daughter, my instinct told me to taste it, to my greatest surprise it was sour and smelling.

Since then, I make it a point of duty to taste whatever my children want to eat even water.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by okangisaiah(f): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Greatzeus:
Carelessness on the part of the manufacturer. And nobody should talk about sueing them cos all you have is your word no evidence, as long as the product has been opened.

Once saw 2 butter mint sweets inside a sealed bottle of sprite. I drank the sprite and licked the sweet . That means na money I miss soooo
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by oluxy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
delishpot:
O my God. This is quite unsettling.

My neighbour who has been good patronizer of bobo drink has been unsettle since she saw it. She was disturbed perhaps her kids has been taking such without her detecting.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by oluxy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Greatzeus:

You are right my brother.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by oluxy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Greatzeus:

You are right my fellow compatriot.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by delishpot: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
oluxy:

My neighbour who has been good patronizer of bobo drink has been unsettle since she saw it. She was disturbed perhaps her kids has been taking such without her detecting.

Ha!!! Thank God I am very particular about what my kids eat and drink. This is a wake up call for people to pay more attention to what they and their kids eat.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by oluxy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
okangisaiah:
I once bought bobo star for my 3 years old daughter, my instinct told me to taste it, to my greatest surprise it was sour and smelling.

Since then, I make it a point of duty to taste whatever my children want to eat even water.

That is the right thing to do. Most of the juice coys are just out there for profit.
And our consumer protection agency and other related agencies are just not heping maybe due to lack of fund and support from government I guess.
Re: What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures by njiasi30(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why re ppl Di's wicked sad dere quest 4 quick money will make dem do d unthinkable, nt minding if dere own person will b affected. Every gd product in naija must ve fake... Hmmmm, may God help us. Op, thanks 4 sharing .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Beggar With His Intestine Outside His Stomach Tells His Story / #people’s President Of Nigeria# / New Year Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.