Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Money Is Secondary To Business Development: Jesus A Successful Entrepreneur. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Is Secondary To Business Development: Jesus A Successful Entrepreneur. (368 Views)

How To Be A Successful Entrepreneur / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Secondary To Business Development: Jesus A Successful Entrepreneur. by Folusco: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Many people all over the world whose business dreams are not fulfilled always blame it on lack of money and why some do is solely because they have adequate money. I say woe unto to both of them. To those who start in spite of little or nothing, I say congratulations. I will explain better soon. The former two might have actually lost opportunity to be great because they have jumped the sequence to becoming great entrepreneurs; they put money before all else. Are one of such of people this conversation turned article is for you.

Someone said "The major drivers of entrepreneurs success, is good interpersonal skills and determination". Another said "Money
More money
Much money
Much more money
Money again
Is the major driver!
For instance there was a seminar He once attended on how to export some local products-cocoa, charcoal, cashew nuts and gems. The start-up capital is around #3m and the gain of the very first trip is around #600k in two years he would have recouped his money.
Bros I couldn't go further. I chickened out...

So I wrote "@bro innocent; don't think he is mad, someone said "Money is secondary to business development". He is not mad, especially when I am the person and Jesus taught me so. The sequence is first "the market" then "the product", you then talk about "the finance". Please, note that finance here is not necessarily money. I can give example, if Pastor will not excommunicate me from church.

" I further explained "Please, don't get me wrong O, Our Lord Jesus Christ is not a businessman O, but behaved like a social entrepreneur here; a social entrepreneur is someone whose aim of venturing into business is not monetary gain but common good but yet "money" will still be made at least to sustain the venture. John 6:5-9 * (Please, Read the four verses well). Open your Bible, in vs 5 Jesus saw "multitude of hungry people"; that is the market- the opportunity. He then determine what the market needs; bread. In Vs 7 Philip was worried about money like bro Innocent. In vs 8 Jesus got Finance of five loaves of bread and two small fishes to start the "enterprise". At the end of the financial year they had 12 baskets of bread as "turn over".

The moral of the story; market first, product next and finance (not necessarily money) later. Finance seems complex; let me explain, the person you bought goods from on deferred payment had financed your business, the person that provides transport for you has financed your business, you have financed your dream by using sitting room instead of racking ones brain on money to rent a shop, your sweat equity is finance.

Visit https://folusogade..com

Where are the right markets? What are the right products? How do I match the right product to the right market, what are the right entry strategies, how can I finance huge projects without stress all these and more will be demystified to the fullest if contacted, mail us to mcharrisconsulting@gmail.com.

*There is 5-paged article on this, mail mcharrisconsulting@gmail.com to have for free.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested? / Save Mini Importers, Report Fake Courier Agents And Their Poor Services / Looking For Partner To Do Donkey Skin And Moringa Seed Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.