Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Prophet Accused Of Rape, Juju - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Accused Of Rape, Juju (449 Views)

Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Accused Of Rape, Juju by orijoreporter1: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Prophet Chinoso Aniebo of the Elijah Faith Assembly, Ajao Estate, Lagos, is on the horns of a dilemma. A beautiful, young lady in her late 20s, Goodness Adugba, an acclaimed worker in the church, has accused him of rape and threat to her life.

Read also: Apostle Psalm Okpe killed my wife in hotel room – Husband of late gospel artiste accuses actress Eucharia Anunobi’s pastor

Adugba, who has laid the claim bare before Police authorities, narrated to OrijoReporters how her life has become a sham following an alleged mid-day intrusion into her room in a flat she shared with her parent, at No 7, Abayomi Street, Egan, Igando, Lagos, where she said the clergyman raped her.
But Prophet Aniebo, when contacted, said the lady was out of her mind as, according to him, “she is a mad girl.”

Narrating her ordeal, Goodness told our reporter that her trouble started shortly after she joined the congregation in 2010, following an invitation through a pamphlet given to her by a passer-by who is a member of the church, somewhere around Isolo, Lagos.

According to her, the episode started when she joined other congregants for a one-on-one counseling with the young, ebullient Pastor during a youth programme at a Lagos camp where the latter proposed to marry her.

“Prophet Chinoso Aniebo is owner of Elijah Faith Assembly and I am a member and a worker in the church since 2010. In 2012, youths in the church had a programme and we went to Success Camp where he, (the Pastor), was having one on one counseling with us. When it reached my turn, he asked me to marry him and I turned him down,” Goodness said.

Read also: PASTOR ARRESTED AFTER ‘SANCTIFIED WATER’ HE SOLD TO A FEMALE CHURCH MEMBER KILLED HER 2 CHILDREN

Not ready to give in easily, Goodness said the Pastor persisted in making amorous advances to her, which she consistently rebuffed until 2014 when the “Man of God” traced her to her abode one afternoon and had intercourse with her without her consent.

“I was alone in the flat as my parents had gone to work. At about 12 noon, the Prophet suddenly emerged in my room and was... http://www.orijoreporter.com/prophet-accused-rape-juju/

Re: Prophet Accused Of Rape, Juju by herzern(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Prophet Accused Of Rape, Juju by damoneymag(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
endtime prophet

(1) (Reply)

Never Fall In Love Because Of Pity. / Miracles Or Magic: Unpacking The Difference / Muslims Now Occupy The Security And Intelligence Of Government-christian Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.