Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans (50378 Views)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
chaii! flavour gay kheee!....I fear nigerians...who knows he might be bisexual. ;Dchaii! flavour gay kheee!....I fear nigerians...who knows he might be bisexual.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Mickchillz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
He may not be gay, the dance definitely isnt gay, but HE(with pants that low) + such DANCE = GAYish. i know i suck at maths but i might be right this time undecided
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Alfred234(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
So having kids and 2 baby mamas automatically makes one straight? Waawu grin

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
calliope:
Gay wit 2baby mama's and prospecting others lined up grin

Nigerians sha
He is bisexual. case you don't know.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by flakkybaby: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na wa 4 naija ppl self everything na topic if one celebrity shit them go bring am come nairaland. Oluwa is involved.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by shamecurls(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
okro soup *spits* tufia

What do you know about Okro soup? Have you had it with Garri or Fufu before? You need to jail your cook if you dont cherish Okro soup.

You really got me angry

Okro soup remains a god in the soup world
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thats a cultural dance step! He is so sexy! I love it when a hot guy dance, it turns me on.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:

What do you know about Okro soup? Have you had it with Garri or Fufu before? You need to jail your cook if you dont cherish Okro soup.

You really got me angry

Okro soup remains a god in the soup world
When banga dey or Afang or Edikaikong shiiii I'll prefer gbegiri to okro *Pukes*

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
crotonite:
He is bisexual. case you don't know.
mr gossip. How do u know? Amebo
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Flavour's fans be like grin

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Emitrix42(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
[/color] kiss
jomboliski:
Nigerians will always criticise.....

true talk jare[color=#990000][color=#006600]
kiss
jomboliski:

true talk jare[/color][color=#006600][/color] kiss
jomboliski:

true talk jare
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by MzLaurel(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Them curse this guy with unclothedness? undecided
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by saintdennis(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
This dude gay as fvck... I always suspect these guys who do funny hairstyles

If that is a traditional dance then that tradition encourages homosexuality...why?

Abeg point out any tradition where men wine their waist rhythmically? And sensually?

From Asia to Arabia to Europe to africa women were often objectified @ public n private ceremonies and expected to dance seductively and display assets so as to attract grooms.
Men were expected to exhibit STRENGTH and "CLASS"
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Akposkool(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:
Never

Ogbono soup can never and will never be as sweet as Okro Soup

What rubbish! Ogbono will never in its life time be a competitor with Okro soup

For What?

#TeamOkroSoup
please go take your drugs
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by shamecurls(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
When banga dey or Afang or Edikaikong shiiii I'll prefer gbegiri to okro *Pukes*

Chai!

I don die ooooooo

E pain me.......You dont know Okro soup
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by laikas: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
calliope:

Nigerians sha
its possible being into men and women at the same time,
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kayode Ogunyemi, Bisi Alimi, Jide Macaulay, Dapo Adaralegbe AKA Stephanie Rose, Denrele, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju etc. YORUBA & GAY are like five and six.....
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:

Chai!

I don die ooooooo

E pain me.......You dont know Okro soup
Been eating Okro since day one I'll rather drink garri
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by mazimee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mickchillz:
He may not be gay, the dance definitely isnt gay, but HE(with pants that low) + such DANCE = GAYish. i know i suck at maths but i might be right this time undecided

I can't help but wonder how you came up with this, it only takes a gay to identify one.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Emilokoiyawon: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool Ibo boyz and gay dance - like bread and butter. cool
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by shamecurls(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Been eating Okro since day one I'll rather drink garri

See what am talking about o....Maybe you re mistaking it for Ugwu o

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by shegra58: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
calliope:

Nigerians sha
don't mind them Flavour the slayer of beauty queens cheesy
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by mazimee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:
This dude gay as fvck... I always suspect these guys who do funny hairstyles

If that is a traditional dance then that tradition encourages homosexuality...why?

Abeg point out any tradition where men wine their waist rhythmically? And sensually?

From Asia to Arabia to Europe to africa women were often objectified @ public n private ceremonies and expected to dance seductively and display assets so as to attract grooms.
Men were expected to exhibit STRENGTH and "CLASS"

Look at who is talking of class and strength. Do have more class than he does? For Buhari's sake this nigga is an entertainer. That was how some black Americans tagged Olamide a gay simply because he was putting on sandals.

What you do not understand or not familiar with will always look strange and abominable to you. I am so damn fed up with the stone age thinking being exhibited daily by you lots.

Not like any one gives a flying Bleep what you think but I just have to drop this.

How do you know who is gay if you are not one?

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by passyhansome(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
This dude knows how to whine oooooo

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ahn ahn some people ehn. So this is now considered gay shocked.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
calliope:

Nigerians sha
nigga could be bi-
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by KingEbukaNaija: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
All the drama and fun are now on Instagram ? No wonder Twitter is now boring . I didnt even see a Man Utd fan to mock after their ignominious defeat to Dortmund .
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
mazimee:

Look at who is talking of class and strength. Do have more class than he does? For Buhari's sake this nigga is an entertainer. That was how some black Americans tagged Olamide a gay simply because he putting on sandals.

What you do not understand or not familiar with will always look strange and abominable to you. I am so damn fed up with the stone age thinking being exhibited daily by you lots.

Not like any one gives a flying Bleep what you think but I just have to drop this.

Thank u jare. Preeeeeeaaaaach
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:

See what am talking about o....Maybe you re mistaking it for Ugwu o
Like dazzx how you eat it.....you know I know
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Well i heard it off d records abt 2yrs ago dat he is actually bi-sexual...but hey who cares?
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by saintdennis(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
mazimee:

Look at who is talking of class and strength. Do have more class than he does? For Buhari's sake this nigga is an entertainer. I am so damn fed up with the stone age thinking being exhibited daily by you lots.

Not like any one gives a flying Bleep what you think but I just have to drop.

Lols u obviously didn't understand what I meant by CLASS & STRENGTH + maybe ur traditional dance involves men 'whining waist' but mine abhors such!

D'banj, P-square are entertainers ain't they? Same with the late prince! So his antics show which line he belongs.

Or if ur child starts whining waist like woman won't u be perturbed?

I'm not saying it's evil, Denrele no dey hide him own and he's flexing.

Anyway ITS MY OPINION not yours ..the dude is bisexual, time will tell which of us is observant
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Mickchillz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
mazimee:

I can't help but wonder how you came up with this, it only takes a gay to identify one.

tah! sharrap there.. I know you like what you see. damn queer... And what do you say bout you trying to defend one of your kind..?! though if the case be that youre not gay, then i guess you may have lacked understanding in this case, cause i said it seemed gayish; doesnt mean the nigga is gay.. for example, you can be gay, and you act manly. it doesnt make you a real man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! / Mr Ibu Meets Peter Obi At An Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.