Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate (751 Views)

Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate by playdude(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is becoming serious, if she spent 5 years to spell like this, then it's obvious she has been winning another kind of spelling bee competition all through her stay in school.. I maintain that some people aren't meant to be schooled because they are not schoolable... What do you think

Re: Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate by saxwizard(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
am very sure it must b autocorrect from andriod

plus nobody is above errors or mistake
Re: Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate by Barbarthundey(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm... Na wa o... This is the kind of person that makes people talk anyhow to graduate
Re: Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate by Luizkid(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
i just checked her wall n saw dats no error, she's just been herself. it's even worse, friends b liking her post n none tried to send her a pm to correct her. pls Op remove her Fbk name else dey witdraw her cert
Re: Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate by playdude(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Luizkid:
i just checked her wall n saw dats no error, she's just been herself. it's even worse, friends b liking her post n none tried to send her a pm to correct her. pls Op remove her Fbk name else dey witdraw her cert

Bro, I want us to celebrate her naa... We should felicitate with her as she is now the *happens* person in the world.. lolx
Re: Epic Graduation Speech From A Graduate by Luizkid(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
playdude:

Bro, I want us to celebrate her naa... We should felicitate with her as she is now the *happens* person in the world.. lolx
u know dat saying, wen a man dances in d market, his pple are d ones feeling d shame.

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2016/2017 First Admission List Is Out. Check Yours Here. / Ok / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.