Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC (28591 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by ceeethru(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Political prostitution. They are begging him to return and he did. Meanwhile it was under a PDP govt that he had worked. Yet APC would tell the world that PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs. So how come most of the so called destroyers are now in APC? Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by remikunle: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
That is Nigeria politics for U
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by BERNIMOORE: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin[size=20pt]Hungry wan kill the Man with reputation, just join your Muslim brothers JEJE!Ah since ! grin grin[/size]
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Mackson01: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Welcome back home. I love this guy. I voted for him when he contested for presidency. I believe he is positive change agent that Nigeria need.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Very inconsistent fellow I must say !!!

He has lost every credibility he once had he can hardly win even councillorship election!

U ar right my broda

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by 4nobody4every1: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time.

There use to be a very honest man called Nuhu Ribadu, a well respected Police Officer from the great Ribadu Family. He lived an exemplary life, free from corruption and he was a great public servant who helped shaped what the present day EFCC is.

Then one day, ANGEL SATAN came to him and showed and promised him all the pleasures of the World, if only he could just JOIN the PDP Party. And so a very honest man, got deceived by the Devil, and he agreed to join the brotherhood of thieves called the PDP Party.

But he is an Honorable Man, who has seen the Light from ANGEL GABRIEL, and has now come back to his senses. Welcome back home Nuhu Ribadu, and make sure you SIN no more.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time.

There use to be a very honest man called Nuhu Ribadu, a well respected Police Officer from the great Ribadu Family. He lived an exemplary life, free from corruption and he was a great public servant who helped shaped what the present day EFCC is.

Then one day, ANGEL SATAN came to him and showed and promised him all the pleasures of the World, if only he could just JOIN the PDP Party. And so a very honest man, got deceived by the Devil, and he agreed to join the brotherhood of thieves called the PDP Party.

But he is an Honorable Man, who has seen the Light from ANGEL GABRIEL, and has now come back to his senses. Welcome back home Nuhu Ribadu, and make sure you SIN no more.
....... Lol! God bless you for this Bro. You are too much!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by july66: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207342-breaking-former-efcc-chairman-nuhu-ribadu-formally-returns-apc.html

Typical Nigerian politician. No ideology. Flirts from one party to another. The word opposition is not in their dictionary & so they must join the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by oluteebaba(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
what impact will dis have on our economy radarada
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by janefarms2015: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time.

. My brother Hungerbad, I'm short of comments, with people like you that have good sense of reasoning and matured brains, this country will be best, let people stop being stupidily childish and stop playing religious or ethnic sentiments, Ribadu our next president after the 8 years of PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by victoradeeko(m): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this? I think the president has been shopping for a successor come 2019, a northerner who can also stand and pass the integrity test, I think he has just gotten him.....

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Abagworo(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2016
In Nigeria political party is merely a vehicle to realize one's political ambition and nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by maestroferddi: 3:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Ribadu has no political future. Who makes it in politics with the consistency of quicksilver as epitomized by Nuhu Ribadu?

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by amtaken(f): 4:31am On Jul 23, 2016
And now all his sins are washed away. Political akwuna.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by tuniski: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2016
aresa:
Glad he came to his sense, he shouldn't have left in the first place.

Joining the most crooked, corrupt and incompetent political party known to mankind was a terrible mistake..

Better late than never of course..

It's a terrible idea to stay on a sinking ship..
If you are looking for evidence apc is a goner come 2019, look no further Ribadu. Is the Omen. Where he goes the party loses!!!

Bye to Apc Oluwa ese!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by tuniski: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2016
victoradeeko:
Am I the only one seeing this? I think the president has been shopping for a successor come 2019, a northerner who can also stand and pass the integrity test, I think he has just gotten him.....
Is he Going to rig the election? Ribadu can't win adamawa and buhari himself won't win reelection. Apc is a goner!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by LydayBobo(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2016
APGA might turn out to be the only opposition
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2016
people are switching sides for their pockets and all this blind Nigerians are taking sides, make una kwontinu shey na for your interest e decamp?,meteeeeew, btw, how do I become a politician?, I need a strong mentor
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by MDOLOFU: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time.

I fill like slaping u wen u say apc is now party for St. How is APC better Dan pdp? From what we are seeing pdp is more transparent than apc. All of them are criminal s
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by famayo: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Welcome sir. C-in-C in waiting for 2019. Best of luck
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by zomby(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nuhu Ribadu, a self serving politician and a confused man
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time.

Finis.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by beautyoftheLord: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
This country needs an overhauling. Our political class are our biggest problems. If anyone has held a political office, the person should not be allowed to run again. Give a chance to the next promising person. If not we are doomed. Nothing is working. Every politician is just damn selfish. Very few think of the people.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by jerryfisher(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Very inconsistent fellow I must say !!!

He has lost every credibility he once had he can hardly win even councillorship election!

what do u expect frm an aboki synch? Just like his brother atiku!!awusa n mumu na 5 n 6
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by AreaFada2: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time.

Sometimes this cont3 dey tire person.

Just when you think good, at least one man seems to have integrity, they just disappoint you.

You were a presidential candidate of one party, you lost & then returned to old party to contest as governor. Then lost & returned to second party again. Haba! Is seeking political relevance such an obsession?

After leaving PDP, he should have stayed in ACN/APC to build it. He would at least be a minister now. Perhaps one that would be delivering the goods in this rather ineffectual current FG.

This flip-flop means no ideology, no more principles, nothing. His EFCC days will soon look like a fluke, which it was NOT.

It is a let-down to the younger generation really. Shows we are not better principled than the recycled waste running our affairs now. shocked shocked
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by jollymizzle(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
kikake:
APC is now a party of northern Nigeria.

Only a zombie from the SW may yer understand this fact.

Ribadu simply joined his kit and kin in their political party, APC. What's the fuss about that?
Ehehn?OK if APC= north + south west ,PDP=south east + south south, which is greater?look just leave politics for life,it is not your portion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.