Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? (707 Views)

Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / Is There Any Sense In Paying For Ringback Tones (caller Tunes)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Let's face reality, things are hard these days. I just checked the price of infinix note 2 only to discover that the price on jumia is 39k, this was the same phone that sold for 27k on jumia last year November. It's not like I can't afford 39k for the phone but I know this 1gb ram phone is not worth it. By the way, I've never used a phone up to one year in my life whether brand new or not so what's the point? I ask myself, why suffer for the incompetence of policy makers with my hard earned money when I can get fairly used for cheaper? Please enlighten me
Re: Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? by annacheem: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yea it is better to buy a brand new one cause I don't know what has happened to the used one u want to purchase the problems there and how bad the phone is damaged u may even spend more than the amount that can buy a new one
Re: Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? by Kingy10: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Also consider the danger in buying a stolen used phone...
Re: Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? by ikbtn: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2016
If u wanna get a fairly used phone, den buy it from a reliable source, that is from a store with guarantee and warranty or from someone u know. And also u have a point, since u don't use phones for long, its not worth it to get a new one, waste of resources.
Re: Does It Make Any Sense To Buy Brand New Gadgets These Days? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2016
ikbtn:
If u wanna get a fairly used phone, den buy it from a reliable source, that is from a store with guarantee and warranty or from someone u know. And also u have a point, since u don't use phones for long, its not worth it to get a new one, waste of resources.
thanks, I'm happy you really understand my point. With the way these people are churning out new models of phones every week, it's not easy for one to use a phone for a year and not feel out dated.

(1) (Reply)

3 Sweet Hidden Games On Facebook Messenger App That You Have Not Heard Of. / Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. / Find Out How I Make This Much Cash With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.