Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

"Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra (529 Views)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game / More Trouble!! Tapjets Vows To Prosecute Dammy Krane To The Fullest Extent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra by Musquareney(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
In response to allegation of song theft by producer OD beats, singer Emma Nyra comes out in full to warn those whom she claimed have been defaming her for years, concluding that anyone who tries to attack her again would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Nigerians, as usaul, a fan quickly jumped into conclusion that Nyra is actually warning "Aunty Bloggers"

See the datails in the captioned comments below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIK2ZN-g9U3
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: "Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK
Re: "Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra by Musquareney(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
angry
Re: "Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra by Young03(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
mtcheew
Re: "Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra by LordZero(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
lmao......

I don't know why this is funny tho..
Re: "Anyone Trying To Defame Me Will Be Procecuted To The Fullest"- Warns Emma Nyra by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Emma nyra
You better change your name to Emma dollar

You're already qoinq down like the Naira grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy At The One Africa Music Fest / View And Like New Dance #kolosoke #dance Competition #please Help Me By Liking / Robbing People Under The Guise Of Prominent Pastors - My Dad Was Scammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.