Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? (803 Views)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Naira Dramatically Recovers To N405/$1 After MPC Decisions / 10 Beliefs And Financial Decisions That Keep You Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by Nostradamus: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
i was in an arguement with some people as regards the way some of our footballers spend money on flashy cars and women,a boy made the declaration that poor are the ones always criticising the decisions of the rich,the rich don't criticise their decisions,he said the poor should have been rich since their advice is so valuable,he later said the poor has no business advising the rich on money matters.i know nairalanders have the best brains on earth,i need your opinions,is been rich a sign of good brain and is the poor in a position to advice the rich on financial matters?

1 Like

Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Capital letter YES!

Being wealthy is associated to intelligence, don't get me wrong I never said RICH I mean WEALTHY.

Shaq is filthy rich but the guy who pays him is wealthy.

John Terry is extremely rich, Abramovic is wealthy.

Lastly, Hollande is excessively rich that he builds and donates to charity in the city of Omaha and Warren Buffet (The oracle of Omaha is wealthy) the only person in history that has ever given the largest of his fortune to charity.

Now let me explain.

First from the op's perspective.

No! it doesn't take intelligence to be RICH, you could be rich by hereditary, hook or crook, professionalism on the job, somebody might even set you up in life, politician, pastors, athletes, Artistes etc

This doesn't connote intelligence, it only means you just happen to be in position of handling that job at that point in time or being paid for job done prior to contract signed.

Now to perspective two.

YES YES YES, wealthy connotes intelligence, smart, brilliance and creativity.

Now why is that?

When you wealthy, you build from the ground up and make other people rich just off your ideas and inventions. My greatest God of business of all time is Warren Buffet (the oracle of Omaha), He not only builts from the ground up, he takes over your company over night using stock. One other person who did that to get "Apple company" was the late steve Jobs......Abeg clap for these smart,intelligent weathy guys, it's not easy, it takes lots of thinking and beating all odds.

Now who rules the world?

Corporations CEOs, who are corporation CEOs? All wealthy individuals on the planet whom their company transcends borders and territories.

Cooporation CEO ~> Government ~> Policies & law~> consequences if you break the law.

Why does Government listen to cooporation CEOs? Because Corporations pays 100 times the tax you pay and without tax and trade revenues, Buhari, Obama, Puttin etc are nothing but empty vessels.

To own a Corporation, you gotta be twice smart than the average and I stand to be corrected on this, Have never seen a billionaire who stumble on his billionaire status by just salary. You gotta be wealthy to be acheive that. And how do you become wealthy, Think like my business God (Warren Buffet).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by ogawisdom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
A wealthy person is simply a risk taker cool d person dt can risk losing is a potential wealthy person
Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by Nostradamus: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
aaronson:
Capital letter YES!

Being wealthy is associated to intelligence, don't get me wrong I never said RICH I mean WEALTHY.

Lastly, Hollande is excessively rich that he builds and donates to charity in the city of Omaha and Warren Buffet (The oracle of Omaha is wealthy) the only person in history that has ever given the largest of his fortune to charity.

Now let me explain.

No! it doesn't take intelligence to be RICH, you could be rich by hereditary, hook or crook, professionalism on the job, somebody might even set you up in life, politician, pastors, athletes, Artistes etc

This doesn't connote intelligence, it only means you just happen to be in position of handling that job at that point in time or being paid for job done prior to contract signed.

Now to perspective two.

Now why is that?

When you wealthy, you build from the ground up and make other people rich just off your ideas and inventions. My greatest God of business of all time is Warren Buffet (the oracle of Omaha), He not only builts from the ground up, he takes over your company over night using stock. One other person who did that to get "Apple company" was the late steve Jobs......Abeg clap for these smart,intelligent weathy guys, it's not easy, it takes lots of thinking and beating all odds.

Now who rules the world?

Corporations CEOs, who are corporation CEOs? All wealthy individuals on the planet whom their company transcends borders and territories.

Cooporation CEO ~> Government ~> Policies & law~> consequences if you break the law.

Why does Government listen to cooporation CEOs? Because Corporations pays 100 times the tax you pay and without tax and trade revenues, Buhari, Obama, Puttin etc are nothing but empty vessels.

To own a Corporation, you gotta be twice smart than the average and I stand to be corrected on this, Have never seen a billionaire who stumble on his billionaire status by just salary. You gotta be wealthy to be acheive that. And how do you become wealthy, Think like my business God (Warren Buffet).

this post make me glad,but do you think a pauper's in a position to give investment advice?
Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by Nostradamus: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
aaronson:
Capital letter YES!

Now let me explain.

Now to perspective two.

Now why is that?

Now who rules the world?

your post motivate me.is a pauper in a position to give financial advice?
Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by Nostradamus: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
ogawisdom:
A wealthy person is simply a risk taker cool d person dt can risk losing is a potential wealthy person
kiss
ogawisdom:
Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by SkyRider1(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Wealth = financial vehicle x financial intelligence x effort
Re: Is Been Wealthy A Sign Of Intelligence & Ability To Make Rational Decisions? by Nostradamus: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
SkyRider1:
Wealth = financial vehicle x financial intelligence x effort
great defination!!

(1) (Reply)

History Of MMM / They Don't Want You To See This / 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.