Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake (42684 Views)

"Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by arena2007: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
One year ago today, Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband Tunji Balogun welcomed their first child together, his fourth child though. Jamil was born in a London hospital.
Tiwa Savage’s fans didn’t get to see what he looked like until December 2015 when a deal with Pampers arrived.
Fast forward a year later, Tiwa Savage’s son Jamil is a year old.
Below is his very creative and neatly done birthday cake.

The big question is still out though, where is Tunji Balogun?

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-son-jamil-celebrates.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by arena2007: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
smiley smiley wink

CHECKOUT EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS AS JAMIL CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY IN STYLE @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-son-jamil-celebrates.html

HBD Jamil
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lemme sing for jamil

****In ycee's voice*******

Oya, Who's your daddy?

Is he Teebillz or is he Don jazzy

Your mum really really like to faaji

Doro cheerful giver
grin grin

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by HungerBAD: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
My advice?

The biggest mistake any woman can make, is to let their kid(s)grow up without a father figure in the lives. 7 out of 10 of such kids, usually do not turn out well in life.

No matter their differences, the father should have been allowed to be here with him on this day.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by decatalyst(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not a bad concept.
I just wish eim papa dey with eim mama to make the day a lovely one for the boy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
arena2007:

The big question is still out though, where is Tunji Balogun?
E concern you.
Big question kor

Tiny question ni

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by nikkypearl(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Awwww!yummie kiss kiss
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by manmoraskk: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
They Joy of a father is to watch is children growing,, God my present must count whenever my children is celebrating... Father is missing and nobody care.. Well just saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Readwarn(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

The biggest mistake any woman can make, is to let their kid(s)grow up without a father figure in the lives. 7 out of 10 of such kids, usually do not turn out well in life.

No matter their differences, the father should have been allowed to be here with him on this day.

Lol .is Tiwa Savage on Nairaland?

17 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by NegeduGrace(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hbd jamil

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by safarigirl(f): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Is it those claws on her fingers she uses to bathe that boy? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by prela(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Awh.....so cute. Already 1 year?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Houseofglam7(f): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jam Jam is already a year old
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by 9jaBloke: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Una sure say dat tin na cake

2 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

Please is there anywhere the post said the father wanted to come but he was not ALLOWED?

I wonder where ur last paragraph originated from

34 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
HBD,Jamil. But wait o,i can't see T-bilz or is he checking out edible catering don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Hbd jamil
There's nothing happy about a boy's birthday without the father ....it will be a disservice to allow the boy grow up without a father.

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Integrityfarms(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hope the Dad came around!
Psychologists have revealed that the worst thing to happen to a child in it's formative years is the separation of the parents, I pray they both make back their ways.

1. If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" Remember your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

2. If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee?

3. If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!

CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE

13 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by crimebusters: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

you talk am well
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by haywire1: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
WHERE IS THE CAKE?

#

2 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Ajusshi: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by gebest: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
HBD BOY
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by teesugar(f): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok, which question should be answered first? Tunji balogun is chilling with edible catering, and is the cake in that box, or the box gangan is the cake? Happy birthday Jam Jam

5 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by AreaFada2: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

To begin with, knowing your incompatibility, his coke habit (Tiwa said so in video) and others, you went about starting a family. Kids belong to God, but we decide to have them.

Parents (mostly women) often put their hurt b4 the child, don't encourage kids to be close to estranged hubby.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by vicstar(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
. • • • • • Cool cool nice one, you'll soon go to a customized school too grin cheesy
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by mira4u: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Now I understand why Beyonce has not divorced JayZ, upon his adulterous lifestyle. For their daughter. She's staying cos of that her cute daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by MzDesire(f): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

"7 out of 10, do not turn out well in life?" I do not agree with that.

10 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by xreal: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
How is this supposed to be news?

.... and is this not the same child she hid from her fans for a very long time?

mtscheeew!

Happy Birthday, Jamil.

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by MzDesire(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
very unique cake

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by lindiwey: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
angels09:

There's nothing happy about a boy's birthday without the father ....it will be a disservice to allow the boy grow up without a father.

If to say the boy papa don die nko? Make dem no celebrate baiday again? Na wa for una oo! All the judges in d house una well done

21 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by AKMoney1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wey the papa? Tiwa is not good oooo, bring back our pikin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.