Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC (36602 Views)

Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC(Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:

It puts to rest nothing ..every sane person and people that aware know she collected the Halliburton Bribe on behalf of her husband ...it was clearly a council of state decision that the bribe be shared amongst ex heads of states..every sane person also knows no American govt will arrest the spouse of a sitting head of state over a Bribe esp when that head of state is a friendly

They won't arrest her, but they won't let her in either..
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by MrAcube(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:

It puts to rest nothing ..every sane person and people that aware know she collected the Halliburton Bribe on behalf of her husband ...it was clearly a council of state decision that the bribe be shared amongst ex heads of states..every sane person also knows no American govt will arrest the spouse of a sitting head of state over a Bribe esp when that head of state is a friendly

Every sane person will support his claim with irrefutable evidence and stop allowing sentiments and senseless hatred becloud his judgment. Until pple begins to look @ things objectively, pple like u will forever b led into d gully by nose.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by atirolu(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
But the visit to usa was scheduled earlier b4 now
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by koboko69: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:

Bros u have changed gears again. U guys will never seize to aze me. Chia.

So she can go now but USA will be scared of arresting her cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by frisky2good(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Olorun a so gbogbo wa ju igba na lo. Can't wait
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by basadenet: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Everybody knows that a wife of any president of any country enjoys immunity. She should go after her husband leaves office. A similar scenario happen during IBB.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by kings09(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Activists n civil societies r now for sale to d highest bidder. Remi Tinubu's case is an example
psucc:
This is more of a theatre than a country.

You mean Aisha will travel to US spending millions of dollars from taxpayers' money only to prove her innocence?

No! Where is our civil societies and activists? Posterity will never forgive you if you don't rise to these occasions
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by abimic(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:

U just said it all, US won't even touch her if she were even guilty of the accusation most especially Nigeria being a friendly nation, infact, had Nigeria not being a friendly nation since it borders on corruption charges, they would never want to get involved in arresting any first family of the nation when they visit the US. People don't really know what it means to say first family, they think it's just mere words. Aisha going to US proves nothing, but they don't know. If she were other than the first Lady, then she can be arrested If she truly was the indicted aisha!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by TijaniAbu: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2016
flokii:

Buh you are aware U.S have at a time released statement that d person involved is different..

Just so you know.. She'll get a presidential welcome, d U.S president and his wife might host her.. Plus she has a diplomatic passport, only illiterates won't know what that implies.

Last bullet.. She will address real crowd, world leaders, people that matter and not just passersby in a train station #cheers

No self respecting president's wife of a self respecting nation would head to another nation's capital city and seat of power on an "official visit" ostensibly to meet with a murky mushroom diaspora association without an official invitation from the other nation's presidency. Anything less is merely shamelessness and embarrassingly wasteful globetrotting "famzing". If Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is not the Aisha Buhari in the Jefferson court deposition documents she need not cobble together any quasi-official famzing visit on diplomatic passport. Enter plane on green passport, take a weekend holiday and come back. If she can.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by amtaken(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Will you mechie onu?

AishaBurton can and will be arrested so long by the FBI if she's indicted. Mind you lopsided probing and zombism seldom work in the USA.

Sheggy13:

Is this really amtaken? I expected you to be singing the new diplomatic immunity song like your fellow wailers. Why are then supporting the guy that said America can arrest the spouse of a sitting president of the country? You people are just too funny.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
This is the Question most are asking and want to know about e-commerce…

How does a PAYMENT GATEWAY WORKS for my e-commerce website - In simple terms, how do i get my money when customer pay on my site?

This is what happens every time someone makes an online purchase:

· The customer is prompted to enter their payment details on the merchant’s website. The details are encrypted by the customer’s browser (normally through Secure Socket Layer or SSL) and sent to the merchant’s server.

· The details to the payment gateway adding another layer of encryption.

· Once the payment gateway receives the details, it then sends them to the payment processor used by the merchant account provider.

· The payment processor forwards the transaction details to the card association (VISA, MASTERCARD etc) which then contacts the customer’s card issuer.

· The card issuer will receive an authorization request and will send a reply based on whether the transaction should proceed or not. If the customer has enough credit in their account and the security details are correct, the card issuer will authorize the transaction. If not, it will give a code that will explain the rejection.

· The payment gateway receives the card issuer’s response and relays it as a relevant message on the merchant’s website….GBAM, money enter merchant account.

As web professionals, we will enlighten you on the best features and functionalities of an e-commerce website.

Get in touch!

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by PEREP: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
drsteroid:
Can't wait for this day to come..This wil put to rest all the controversies surrounding the real Aisha Buhari being fingered in the haliburton's scandal.
For Fayose;
If he is right: the whole world will respect him for saying the truth
If wrong: Posterity will never forgive him tarnishing the good name of Ekiti (Fountain of knowledge) which he has ridiculed before the whole world..
Fingers crossed

She can go na. She will just use diplomatic passport and dat covers all.

This case was mentioned over 6 years before PMB became president and in all those years, she avoided the US. These are the instances fueling speculations
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by Iamabraham(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
dechriscool:
Are u having eye problem or you just one to mentioned me,go back to the article and read properly.You will see where Sahara reporter refer to Aisha Buhari as first Lady of Nigeria.

Yeah...you just proved me right.

You have a big problem with comprehension.

The letter read "the wife of the President" and you wrote the "office of the first lady".

These two are different.

Receive the grace to comprehend

Go, and sin no more.

lol
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by idupaul: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
davtosh:

When I read comments like this from ppl like you I feel sorry for those that gave birth to them, because the reasoning of a Baboon is better than this. see your life you just wasted the money spent on you going to school if you ever did and if you never passed tru a school then I feel sorry for those that never thought it wise to send you. At least you wouldn't be littering pages of sites like this with rubbish.
"American government will never arrest the spouse of a sitting head of state over a bribe especially when that head of state is a friendly"

Is a friendly ko it's a enemyly ni.

You are the fool that clearly knows nothing about international diplomacy ..so you think the US will arrest the spouse of a sitting president especially one that it considers it's friend just like that ..check your history well. It's a pity you don't know in international diplomacy a country in good terms with another country is called a friendly. ..I am sorry for your education it's bland my friend ..so you think what I wrote was poor semantic..I kinda pity you
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Has she finally perfected her soft landing in the US? It takes her so long to plead and clear her way so that Fayose will not mock her! Though it's good anyway! She's still our first lady, a slap on her is a slap on us but don't think Fayose lied about her o! Fayose fit lie about himself and PDP o but he no dey lie when it comes to APC issues.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by jerryfisher(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
chriskosherbal:
OK I see
na lie she no go go!!

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by EZEBEL: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
greatman247:

Fayose is already a big fool even as it is now that she has not gone to the US. The US daily have already confirmed that she is not the same Aisha Buhari named in the Haliburton scam, even the US embassy. If she was the one, will she still have the guts to sue Fayose? Fayose knows the truth now, but he can't just change his stance cos of shame. I hope in the end the Nigerian court should award several millions or billions of Naira against Fayose for putting this potential innocent woman through a lot of trouble just to cover his own tracks and to divert Nigerians' attention away from his corrupt tendencies.

Pls the front page of the U.S. newspaper with date or idonboliv you
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by lebete3000: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
dullardeen:
Madam go first nah!
...And you had better not use a diplomatic passport!
What if she uses one? Is she not going to be rounded up all the same?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by dullardeen(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
lebete3000:

What if she uses one? Is she not going to be rounded up all the same?
Nope! NOT with a diplomatic passport.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by marv1: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why do u people twist things like this. If she refuse to go to usa, u people will wail, if she goes u people will still wail. So she collected the bribe for her husband even when pdp was in power. They now shared among council of state, ex-head of state. Why do u reason like kindergathen. If she was really involved usa will surely deal with her not even american president can save her. Pls stop talking trash here.
idupaul:

Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by marv1: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why do u talk like an illitrate. Diplomatic passport as who?
engrflames:
My country people make una no expect any drama from her rip to US, na diplomatic passport she dey carry waka go there, although she has a case to answer over there, she's under immunity.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by idupaul: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
marv1:
Why do u people twist things like this. If she refuse to go to usa, u people will wail, if she goes u people will still wail. So she collected the bribe for her husband even when pdp was in power. They now shared among council of state, ex-head of state. Why do u reason like kindergathen. If she was really involved usa will surely deal with her not even american president can save her. Pls stop talking trash here.

So you think people like Atiku didn't know the real Aisha Buhari and handed over money to an impersonator... have you ever heard of diplomatic immunity at all ..let her go to US when they are out of Aso Rock then it would make sense then ..
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by sainty2k3(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:

So you think people like Atiku didn't know the real Aisha Buhari and handed over money to an impersonator... have you ever heard of diplomatic immunity at all ..let her go to US when they are out of Aso Rock then it would make sense then ..
so why exactly have u been asking her to go to US. now u suddenly remembered diplomatic immunity. I bet u didn't know much about that diplomatic immunity u have been shouting up and down.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC by idupaul: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
sainty2k3:

so why exactly have u been asking her to go to US. now u suddenly remembered diplomatic immunity. I bet u didn't know much about that diplomatic immunity u have been shouting up and down.

I have never been among those calling for her to go to the US to prove her innocence because I know as the wife of a sitting president whose country has diplomatic ties to America nobody will even attempt to arrest her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.