Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja (1594 Views)

Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Family Of Murdered Redeemed Preacher In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by MrAJQ(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
When I was debating some about the authencity of the report, they refused to listen to commonsense Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth. By Sulaimon Adeshina Pls share till everyone knows the truth

4 Likes

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by herzern(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
God,please give Op a little SENSE no matter how small it is

Even when the Imam confessed he ordered his boys to chase the woman

Muslims can never chanqe.....look at how dumb the write-up is....and yet yhu claimed yhu are a journalist..... Shior!......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by 4reala(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
@op, if u had tipped one or two almajiri's around dat place, u wld have gotten more than enoff information, and maybe of the real culprit(s)
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by analice107: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
MrAJQ:
When I was debating some about the authencity of
the report, they refused to listen to commonsense
Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of
our great nation have bled over the news of the
killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged
Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I
was actually alerted by a friend's ext message
because although i reside in the affected area, i was
far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the
incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i
thought, when will this nation be free from religious
and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with
eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So,
on my return to the city, i visited the particular
street, the particular spot, conducted personal
investigation and secret interviews, and made several
findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information
doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the
avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone
present when the woman died. Witnesses only said
they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to
confirm that any part of the woman was missing or
mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early
that morning, with two policemen, before the news
went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that
street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had
been under the torment of cultism in the past few
months, in fact, two separate persons were found
killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them
on the street adjacent this particular one. The police
is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is
believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area.
The police is insisting that they met the corpse body
intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were
terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated
religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am
sure many of you journalists who wrote the story
were not in Abuja, you just received the news from
friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which
also did not verify before going to press. I also know
that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the
place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue
as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you
goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in
nation building, and no society is firmly built on
negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our
journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault.
Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at
the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the
resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out
investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive,
many journalists are pipers in the hands of
politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and
even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the
masses are at the receiving end because they
naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a
hell a times, to change the people's perception on
issues, over which our media had made serious
blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some,
before they agree to reason along the right
perspective. The corruption on the media is much,
but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.
By Sulaimon Adeshina
Pls share till everyone knows the truth

You know? This your write up just reminded me of a write I read this morning on facebook. Twisting of facts. Even you are not sincere, am sorry to say it. You are bias.
Here we go;

The Shiites Massacre Panel Report; An Insult On Our Collective Intelligence:

The recently released report of the Panel set up by the Kaduna state government to unravel the circumstances surrounding the killing of hundreds of Shiite Muslims in Zaria, Kaduna state by the army sounds more like a story that can only be believed by idiots, brainless idiots, I mean. Quite frankly, I would have died laughing at the report if the matter at hand wasn't such a very serious one.

The panel indicted the general officer commanding the N.A's 1st division; Major General Adeniyi Oyebade and recommended that he and a few other soldiers be tried in court for the death of hundreds of the Shiite members. According to the panelists, Maj.Gen. Oyebade deployed soldiers against the Shiites without recourse to the chain of command. In other words, he sent soldiers to go kill the Shiites without the consent of the army chief whose convoy was blocked by the Shiites.

You don't get it? Good. That makes the two of us.

It was Tukur Buratai's convoy that was blocked. He was in the convoy in flesh and blood. It was soldiers attached to this same convoy who opened fire on the road-blocking Shiites. It was this same soldiers who released a badly doctored video where they removed the scene of the actual shooting. Buratai was physically present right there in one of the cars in the convoy when all these were taking place.

To prove that the killing of these shiites wasn't just an aberration, some soldiers were later sent to the house of the Shiites leader where they killed another hundreds of people supposedly in an attempt to arrest the shiite leader.

Few days after this massacre, the army boss came out and boldly defended the massacre and swore to the whole country that his soldiers acted according to the Rules Of Engagement.

The commander-in-chief -president Buhari did not even utter a word and when he was forced to comment on the killing in an interview, he suggested that the shiites caused their own death by "hitting the chest of the generals".

Kaduna state governor; Nasir Elrufai wasted no time in blaming the Shiites for the violence and responded by demolishing most of their worship centers.

This same Kaduna state governor still went ahead to establish the so called panel of inquiry.

The report didn't lay any blame on the doorstep of the army chief who supervised all the killings and even justified it.

The report didn't lay any blame on the doorstep of the commander-in-chief who justified the massacre.

Even the Kaduna state government that violated the Shiites' right to decent burial by hurriedly dumping about 347 of them in a mass grave was not reprimanded in a manner commensurate with the gravity of its wicked act.

The panel want us to believe that Maj. Gen. Adeniyi was solely responsible for the killing.

Some people apparently think we are all dumb.

There are lessons in this for southerners:

The immediate past police I.G, Solomon Arase was busy protecting Fulanis and their cows and killing pro-Biafra guys in a desperate bid to please his masters UpNorth. But the moment he was retired, he was rewarded by being accused of stealing 24 police cars that were never missing in the first place.

This our Maj.Gen.Adeniyi has been busy burying his head in the poo-poo hole of the Hausa/fulanis. And look where it got him.

I hope the rest of them Southern fools who are in this same habit of mindless asslicking will learn a lesson or two from these.

No matter your level of sycophancy, as long as you are a southerner, the Hausa/fulanis still consider you a butterfly who think himself a bird.

3 Likes

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by CAPSLOCKED: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
God,please give Op a little SENSE no matter how small it is

IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO ASK YOUR GOD TO GIVE BRAIN TO THE OP..
WHY NOT ASK HIM WHEN HE'LL START PROTECTING THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ALL THEIR FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM?

3 Likes

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by herzern(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO ASK YOUR GOD TO GIVE BRAIN TO THE OP..
WHY NOT ASK HIM WHEN HE'LL START PROTECTING THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ALL THEIR FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM?

I don't qo into endless argument with an atheist.......

Point to a place where God said those who trusted and have faith in him won't die(physically)?..... Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

I don't qo into endless argument with an atheist.......

Point to a place where God said those who trusted and have faith in him won't die(physically)?..... Let's start from there

I WONDER WHO EVER SAID ITS MANDATORY FOR CHRISTIANS TO BE ACTING CONFUSED THE WHOLE TIME, LIKE FOR ETERNITY

FIRSTLY, YOU SAID YOU DON'T ENGAGE IN ENDLESS ARGUMENTS...

LASTLY YOU'RE ASKING FOR A DEBATE WITH ME?

HAHAHA... GET SOME SLEEP BRO, DON'T WASTE THIS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT ON ME, IT'LL BE POINTLESS IN THE END. smiley
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by herzern(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I WONDER WHO EVER SAID ITS MANDATORY FOR CHRISTIANS TO BE ACTING CONFUSED THE WHOLE TIME, LIKE FOR ETERNITY

FIRSTLY, YOU SAID YOU DON'T ENGAGE IN ENDLESS ARGUMENTS...

LASTLY YOU'RE ASKING FOR A DEBATE WITH ME?

HAHAHA... GET SOME SLEEP BRO, DON'T WASTE THIS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT ON ME, IT'LL BE POINTLESS IN THE END. smiley

Night,bro.....Peace! cool
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by Blackfire(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
analice107:

You know? This your write up just reminded me of a write I read this morning on facebook. Twisting of facts. Even you are not sincere, am sorry to say it. You are bias.
Here we go;

The Shiites Massacre Panel Report; An Insult On Our Collective Intelligence:

The recently released report of the Panel set up by the Kaduna state government to unravel the circumstances surrounding the killing of hundreds of Shiite Muslims in Zaria, Kaduna state by the army sounds more like a story that can only be believed by idiots, brainless idiots, I mean. Quite frankly, I would have died laughing at the report if the matter at hand wasn't such a very serious one.

The panel indicted the general officer commanding the N.A's 1st division; Major General Adeniyi Oyebade and recommended that he and a few other soldiers be tried in court for the death of hundreds of the Shiite members. According to the panelists, Maj.Gen. Oyebade deployed soldiers against the Shiites without recourse to the chain of command. In other words, he sent soldiers to go kill the Shiites without the consent of the army chief whose convoy was blocked by the Shiites.

You don't get it? Good. That makes the two of us.

It was Tukur Buratai's convoy that was blocked. He was in the convoy in flesh and blood. It was soldiers attached to this same convoy who opened fire on the road-blocking Shiites. It was this same soldiers who released a badly doctored video where they removed the scene of the actual shooting. Buratai was physically present right there in one of the cars in the convoy when all these were taking place.

To prove that the killing of these shiites wasn't just an aberration, some soldiers were later sent to the house of the Shiites leader where they killed another hundreds of people supposedly in an attempt to arrest the shiite leader.

Few days after this massacre, the army boss came out and boldly defended the massacre and swore to the whole country that his soldiers acted according to the Rules Of Engagement.

The commander-in-chief -president Buhari did not even utter a word and when he was forced to comment on the killing in an interview, he suggested that the shiites caused their own death by "hitting the chest of the generals".

Kaduna state governor; Nasir Elrufai wasted no time in blaming the Shiites for the violence and responded by demolishing most of their worship centers.

This same Kaduna state governor still went ahead to establish the so called panel of inquiry.

The report didn't lay any blame on the doorstep of the army chief who supervised all the killings and even justified it.

The report didn't lay any blame on the doorstep of the commander-in-chief who justified the massacre.

Even the Kaduna state government that violated the Shiites' right to decent burial by hurriedly dumping about 347 of them in a mass grave was not reprimanded in a manner commensurate with the gravity of its wicked act.

The panel want us to believe that Maj. Gen. Adeniyi was solely responsible for the killing.

Some people apparently think we are all dumb.

There are lessons in this for southerners:

The immediate past police I.G, Solomon Arase was busy protecting Fulanis and their cows and killing pro-Biafra guys in a desperate bid to please his masters UpNorth. But the moment he was retired, he was rewarded by being accused of stealing 24 police cars that were never missing in the first place.

This our Maj.Gen.Adeniyi has been busy burying his head in the poo-poo hole of the Hausa/fulanis. And look where it got him.

I hope the rest of them Southern fools who are in this same habit of mindless asslicking will learn a lesson or two from these.

No matter your level of sycophancy, as long as you are a southerner, the Hausa/fulanis still consider you a butterfly who think himself a bird.

*sips kunu*
*points at u*... Now that is my friend.

A beauty with a brain.
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by luluosas(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2016
You are not sincere. There was a killing, and a Muslim leader was arrested in relation to the killing. So, what does this shows you?
MrAJQ:
When I was debating some about the authencity of
the report, they refused to listen to commonsense
Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of
our great nation have bled over the news of the
killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged
Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I
was actually alerted by a friend's ext message
because although i reside in the affected area, i was
far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the
incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i
thought, when will this nation be free from religious
and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with
eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So,
on my return to the city, i visited the particular
street, the particular spot, conducted personal
investigation and secret interviews, and made several
findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information
doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the
avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone
present when the woman died. Witnesses only said
they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to
confirm that any part of the woman was missing or
mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early
that morning, with two policemen, before the news
went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that
street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had
been under the torment of cultism in the past few
months, in fact, two separate persons were found
killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them
on the street adjacent this particular one. The police
is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is
believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area.
The police is insisting that they met the corpse body
intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were
terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated
religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am
sure many of you journalists who wrote the story
were not in Abuja, you just received the news from
friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which
also did not verify before going to press. I also know
that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the
place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue
as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you
goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in
nation building, and no society is firmly built on
negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our
journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault.
Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at
the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the
resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out
investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive,
many journalists are pipers in the hands of
politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and
even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the
masses are at the receiving end because they
naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a
hell a times, to change the people's perception on
issues, over which our media had made serious
blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some,
before they agree to reason along the right
perspective. The corruption on the media is much,
but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.
By Sulaimon Adeshina
Pls share till everyone knows the truth
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by analice107: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Blackfire:

*sips kunu* *points at u*... Now that is my friend.
A beauty with a brain.
Be careful with that kunu. Bacteria.
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by Blackfire(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
analice107:
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by Blackfire(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
analice107:

spits it out*.
*refuses to collect my CHANGE from the seller*

how are u today?
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by MrAJQ(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
luluosas:
You are not sincere. There was a killing, and a Muslim leader was arrested in relation to the killing. So, what does this shows you?
It shows the extent of how every evil that befall the christians is attributed to muslims
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by luluosas(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
The woman that was killed in Kano, was it a lie? The mechanic that was also killed in Kano by Muslims, was it also a lie? The Fulani herdsmen massacring people up and down in the North, Middle Belt and Eastern region, are they lies too? Please stop your attempt to cover up.
MrAJQ:

It shows the extent of how every evil that befall the christians is attributed to muslims

1 Like

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by terrezo2002(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm. This news surrounding this lady's death na wa.
First, the woman was warned not to preach.
The woman was given accolades by the imam and co.
The imam asked his boys to chase the woman.
The woman seems to be beheaded. So it is like a ritual case.
Another lie. Cultists seems to attack the woman.
E be like sey dem wan to tell me another story again o.
But the truth of the matter is that the killers know themselves. They won't talk. Lying and killing is their hobby.

1 Like

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by terrezo2002(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm. This news surrounding this lady's death na wa.
First, the woman was warned not to preach.
The woman was given accolades by the imam and co.
The imam asked his boys to chase the woman.
The woman seems to be beheaded. So it is like a ritual case.
Another lie. Cultists seems to attack the woman.
E be like sey dem wan to tell me another story again o.
But the truth of the matter is that the killers know themselves. They won't talk. Lying and killing is their hobby. They practice religion of kill and lie

Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by MrAJQ(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
luluosas:
The woman that was killed in Kano, was it a lie? The mechanic that was also killed in Kano by Muslims, was it also a lie? The Fulani herdsmen massacring people up and down in the North, Middle Belt and Easter region, are they lies too? Please stop your attempt to cover up.
Fulani herdsmen = Muslim
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by luluosas(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Yes, and yes.
MrAJQ:

Fulani herdsmen = Muslim
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by MrAJQ(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
luluosas:
Yes, and yes.
OK! Peace!!!!
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by Buhari4dullard: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by orunto27: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
What is your findings about cultism in that area? Why is killing so easy there?
Re: Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja by luluosas(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you. Take care
MrAJQ:

OK! Peace!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons - Deliverance / You Gotta Believe Till The End. / The Role Of Religion/trad. Towards Enhancement Of A Viable Democratic Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.