Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) (1190 Views)

Fayose Not Above Impeachment - Lawyer / Fayemi Borrowed 60B till 2036 In Ekiti- Fayose / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fayose got it all wrong, earlier today at FRESH 105.9 FM Ibadan, where he declared that Ekiti State would be in economic bondage till 2036.
It's a blatant lie. Ekiti will not be in any form of bondage, as the LORD lives. It's the dubious politicians causing confusion in Ekiti, and taking advantage of the teeming gullible miscreants and illiterate youths of our dear state who will spend the rest of their lives in prison except they return our stolen yam. And, if, all the allegation of money laundering against Fayose is found true, as well as the consequences of his unguarded utterances, it's obvious Fayose would be in prison beyond 2036.

Secondly, I think Fayose's father deceived him before he passed on. To say that Ekiti people would serve him forever, is a lie from the pit of hell. Fayose's father did not train him to the level that Ekiti people would serve him forever. Or, maybe he's referring to the touts, the rogues, the miscreants, or the gullible illiterates in Ekiti State. Those ones may serve him for as long as their ignorance can carry them. But the real Ekiti cannot serve him forever. Would Chief Afe Babalola (SAN), Barrister Femi Falana (SAN), Prof. Falase, Prof. Olanrewaju, Dr. Fayemi, Sen. Baba femi Ojudu, Prof. Omolayo, Dr. Omodara, Prof. Alonge, and many well meaning Ekiti indigenes who have carved an inch for themselves and their families in their chosen fields, stoop low and serve Fayose. Itan-ara enije lasan ni yen. ( Mere self-deceit). Fayose's days are numbered in Ekiti state house. That's the reality.

Thirdly, Fayose is not a demi-god to the well-meaning and highly esteemed Ekiti people. He's only a demi-god to the miscreants and the gullible illiterates he feeds. And no one would be surprised to hear that. After all, Beggars have no choice. Those ones don't have the life of their own. That's why majority of them ignorantly hail him wherever he goes.

Fourthly, for Fayose to say he didn't collect money from anybody for election, one May begin to think he doesn't have a stable mind. Thought he said Zenith Bank bankrolled his campaign funds.

For once, Fayose has admitted he's corrupt. So, let him tell us more about his corrupt practices, and why he should not be prosecuted.

Lastly, his relationship with Aluko, Chief Obasanjo, et al is his own cup of tea. It's nobody's business.

Let no one be deceived, with God Nigeria will come out of the wood, and soonest!

God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
More: screengrab: Fayose's declaration on radio:

Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by aleem50(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
The man didn't say anything of such, I have the full recordings.
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by JOSSYTEM(f): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2016
aleem50:
The man didn't say anything of such, I have the full recordings.
could you pls itemise exactly what he said, since u said you have the full recording.
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by Akande005: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2016
He said it categorically I listened attentively to that part when he was explaining reasons why he couldn't pay salaries
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by quiverfull(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Are there no elders who can talk to this man? Whether in within his family or without, there must be someone this man listens to.

1 Like

Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by aleem50(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2016
JOSSYTEM:

could you pls itemise exactly what he said, since u said you have the full recording.
many things were said, it is a 1hr + recording but belive me he didn't say that. He just said that fayemi 's government borrowed commercial and bond loan which can not be fully paid until 2021 & 2035 respectively.
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by iamDiabolic(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Why os ekiti cursed with bad leaders,I pity fayose he his just killing pdp in ekiti,cause cum 2018 he wud be so embarassed that he would run to ivory coast like one hero from land of the falling sun
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by JOSSYTEM(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
aleem50:
many things were said, it is a 1hr + recording but belive me he didn't say that. He just said that fayemi 's government borrowed commercial and bond loan which can not be fully paid until 2021 & 2035 respectively.
undecided it means you passively listening to the interview since that it is the only thing you itemise
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by JOSSYTEM(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
aleem50:
your argument would be more convincing if you can itemise 'the many things' that Fayose said
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by DaBullIT(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Remove your bondage curse

Vote Apc
Re: Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) by aleem50(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
JOSSYTEM:

undecided it means you passively listening to the interview since that it is the only thing you itemise
that's the main reason I downloaded the recordings

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Do This For Biafra / Fayose In Excited Mood As PDP Faithfuls Troop Out 2 Welcome Him In Ekiti 2day(pi / Go To Libya And Die, FG Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.