Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme (3260 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by JobAirport: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dear ******,

Thank you for your interest in Diageo and we appreciate you taking the time to apply. We would like to invite you to participate in a digital interview, via the HireVue platform, as we want to get to know you better.

At the heart of our brands are our people. After reviewing your application, we would like to learn more about you and hear your story.
Here is a little bit about us. At Diageo we have more than 30,000 bright and collaborative people working to push our business and brands forward, like they have been doing over hundreds of years. We have a guiding purpose – to Celebrate life every day, everywhere, which permeates everything we do. We want our people to progress and fulfil their potential while at Diageo through giving them the freedom to do the best work of their careers.

The first section is your opportunity to tell us a bit about yourself. So please relax and let us know the real you!
In the second section we’d like to hear about certain situations and examples that you may have encountered in the past. There are 3 questions and they are based around our Leadership Standard. More information on our Leadership Standard can be found on our Facebook page.
The third section looks at how you analyse and process both numerical and written data. There is a case study, which you will have to analyse and provide recommendations on.
You will have to respond using both video and short written answers. It may be useful to have a pen and paper available to take notes and find a quiet environment where you can concentrate.
The interview will be English and you do not need to spend long preparing, it may be useful to spend time thinking about the Leadership Standard and examples of when you have demonstrated similar behaviours in the past.
Please follow the link below so we can learn a little more about your legacy.

Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by JobAirport: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2016
All I can say is that it is automated and therefore there's no one on the other end unlike Skype. Rather, you see yourself on the screen which is being recorded. After the interview, your recorded interview is automatically sent to the company. Bear in mind that you are timed- reading and answering the question involves a countdown timer. The amount of time is given be the company. For the Hilton one, we were give 60 secs to read the questions and two minutes to answer! For more, contact us directly as seen below.

Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Please, when does the link expire (dats if it does expire)?
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Gratefulaheart: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
calebegwim:

I see you are trying to send me a PM. I can't access the email i used for signing up. What's up? Were you invited for the Video interview too? I'm kinda anxious cheesy When do you intend to take yours?
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gratefulaheart:

I see you are trying to send me a PM. I can't access the email i used for signing up. What's up? Were you invited for the Video interview too? I'm kinda anxious cheesy When do you intend to take yours?

I plan on taking mine 2mao. I need to be in a place with very good network service. So, any idea if the link's going to expire?
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Pauldubez: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
JobAirport:
All I can say is that it is automated and therefore there's no one on the other end unlike Skype. Rather, you see yourself on the screen which is being recorded. After the interview, your recorded interview is automatically sent to the company. Bear in mind that you are timed- reading and answering the question involves a countdown timer. The amount of time is given be the company. For the Hilton one, we were give 60 secs to read the questions and two minutes to answer! For more, contact us directly as seen below.
Gratefulaheart:

Did anyone of you apply for supply?
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by JobAirport: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
evsonlive:

Applied for Finance.
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Christian764: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
evsonlive:

I applied for supply, have u done ur online interview?
Re: Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Christian764:

I applied for supply, have u done ur online interview?
Did not get the invite.. I didn't get the "unfortunately" email either

(1) (Reply)

Leading Oil And Gas Service Provider Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / Job Vacancy- Front Desk Officer (ajah/ Lekki Residents Only) / NPA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.