Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail (753 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Justcash(m): 3:15am On Jul 23, 2016
There is an Ethnic and Religious Agenda Unfolding and Orchestrated by Buhari's Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAqUVDoO5AE
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Justcash(m): 3:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Justcash(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 23, 2016
The Fulani agenda. They would fail like abacha. They would fail like obj's third term. Maybe you all have not known this, but in the affairs of Nigeria, there is the "Hand of God". Maradona

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Trust the Nigerian elites to play the ethno-religious cards to sway emotions in order to achieve their aims. And I bet you some gullible simpletons are gonna believe him.

If FFK says PMB has an ethnic and religious agenda in fighting corruption, so be it so far corruption is gonna be dealt a massive blow but discerning Nigerians would tell him Sambo Dasuki is a Muslim Fulani Crown Prince of Sokoto, he's almost spending a year in Kuje, Alex Badeh is from Adamawa, he should say another thing.
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by PigMeat: 3:47am On Jul 23, 2016
We are not oblivious of that, this is what we know already sir. We even saw it before buhari was elected into government, some of used it as a campaign tool but lai's lies were too charming....charming enough to swindle enlightened figures like soyinka and his people. I wonder hw he did it but am so glad that he could not deceive us the 5%ers.
Proudly a 5%er.
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2016
E NO GO BETTER FOR FANI KAYODE AND NNAMDI KANU sad
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by PigMeat: 3:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Bolustic:
Trust the Nigerian elites to play the ethno-religious cards to sway emotions in order to achieve their aims. And I bet you some gullible simpletons are gonna believe him.

If FFK says PMB has an ethnic and religious agenda in fighting corruption, so be it so far corruption is gonna be dealt a massive blow but discerning Nigerians would tell him Sambo Dasuki is a Muslim Fulani Crown Prince of Sokoto, he's almost spending a year in Kuje, Alex Badeh is from Adamawa, he should say another thing.
stfu! Which party are this persons u mentioned? Dont talk like one bereft of ravages of intelligence with an i IQ lower than nothing(0). U guys brought us into this mess and rascality of the FG. U support even the most stewpid decisions and non-decisions of this govt. It is not like buhari doesnt have little ideas to add little to our economy, but when he make mistakes as human u guys still sing praise of him, and the inability of him performing the good ones comes in, because of the inability to really fathom what we want as a nation. With glaring state of impunity, tribalism, favouritism and nepotism u choose to turn blind eyes on them, only to bring up one silly instance as moral precedence to back up your claims.
Douche bag!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Babzrockman: 4:46am On Jul 23, 2016
I swear the guy was just bragging. If APC promise him juicy post now, he will not think back to his negative comments about this govt. His historical antecedent has said it all.
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by tunderay(m): 5:23am On Jul 23, 2016
I am waiting for his epistle after spending his normal prison time in Kuje.
Re: Fani Kayode Speaks On His Ordeal In Efcc's Jail by Pavarottii(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2016
A lot of revealing stuff in dis interview. Dem say who no go, no know.

All those from d south supporting the APC Agenda, they will come for ur head one day. My advice for u is that be surprised, recieve d treatment in good faith.

God bless FFK

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Fighting In Lagos As Ijaw Militants Invades Community / Breaking - Gunmen Abduct 15 Oil Workers / Refrain From Selling Warplanes To Buhari - Tom Marino Urges US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.