Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Watch The Video A Nigerian Fan Kisses Adele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Video A Nigerian Fan Kisses Adele (393 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video A Nigerian Fan Kisses Adele by craix(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2016
21 year old Nigerian fan of singer Adele flew from Nigeria to Vancouver Canada to see his favorite artiste perform live on stage last night.
He accidentally to kiss the singer on the lips when she pull him down on stage. She later found out he had to spent the sum of N200,000 to see her all the way from Nigeria.she desired to give him a big hug. She say; ''oh my god, i haven't been kissed by another man in like six years! He just snogged me!'' READ MORE http://www.thenaijaface.com/2016/07/watch-video-nigerian-fan-kisses-adele.html

(1) (Reply)

Actors In Nigeria March In Protest To Fight Against Trafficking In Persons / Savemayowascandal-luth Management Release Official Press Statement / Okey Bakassi Reunites With His Family For A Summer Vacation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.