Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS (49201 Views)

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:43am On Jul 23, 2016
A total number of 250 former members of the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) -were officially integrated into the Nigerian Army after concluding military training. They were formally recruited by Kashim Shettima, the governor of Borno state, at the Government House in Maiduguri on Friday, July 22.

After their recruitment, the new soldiers took to the streets of Maiduguri to show their appreciation and also show residents that they are fit for the task as they jogged across the metropolis.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/ctjf-members-newly-recruited-into-army.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by dainformant(m): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2016
they must be very happy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2016
congrats to them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by GudluckIBB(m): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Boko Haram has indirectly Created Jobs.
In every situation, there must be something to gain from it.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ejilife: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Boko Haram has indirectly Created Jobs.
In every situation, there must be something to gain from it.

most likely, many of them will also end up in the Belly of Boko Haram.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2016
cry what's really happening? This looks like a short cut.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by GudluckIBB(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:

Don't you think its too early to make such a wish for them?

Remember that when you are asleep, they are awake to watch your back Against invasion.

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by youngest85(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2016
i knw say na bcoz borno dem recruite dem

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Kakamorufu(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Wish them all d fuckiing best. 1 bullet 2BH BOYS DOWN. Na so e go be

44 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:

when your cohorts flee from their community at the sound of a burstd...tyre, or sight of Fulani herdsmen, this fearless young men stood against all odds and defend their community against the deadly BH, yet u wish them death...I say back to sender..

I know if what happened in Maiduguri alone happen in ur state, no single soul will be left, as they would have flee.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2016
NORTHERN ARMY.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by babdap: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Good for them, I pray that none of them be saboteur to NA in the future.

10 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by hurricaneChris: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Is it just me, or does someone else think boko haram could infiltrate thw Nigerian Army through this?

I suggest the level of information that gets into the hands of these be rated. And their communication outside the world covertly monitored.

I am not comfortable with this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by DonBobes(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Don't you think its too early to make such a wish for them?

Remember that when you are asleep, they are awake to watch your back Against invasion.

Dont mind the evil thinker, he will be the one to end up in the belly of BOKO HARAM!

15 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2016
This is very good and highly commendable of the army. Kudos to the FG on this .

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by onatisi(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Now I can see the reason why people always say that military men should stay out of politics,they simply dont have the capacity or training for it.

Buhari has performed creditably well militarily in defeating boko haram and in bringing peace back to affected areas but has failed woefully in other areas such as economy .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by DonBobes(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Is it just me, or does someone else think boko haram could infiltrate thw Nigerian Army through this?

I suggest the level of information that gets into the hands of these be rated. And their communication outside the world covertly monitored.

I am not comfortable with this

The army is more advanced than wat u think.
BH as alwys tried to outsmart the NA, bt we hv always prevailed. Mind u, most of the boys will remain in maiduguri wher dey r most needed for a LONG tym, gud thin is dey r in the infantry since dey hv bn performing infantry role alongside our men in Sambisa, so der is less thin for them to read as long as dey hv a commander dat directs dem in d field of combat. Aside infantry dey r useless.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by tdayof(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2016
onatisi:
Now I can see the reason why people always say that military men should stay out of politics,they simply dont have the capacity or training for it.
Buhari has performed creditably well militarily in defeating boko haram and in bringing peace back to affected areas but has failed woefully in other areas such as economy .
Hy bro, we should know the main reasons for the economy issue are oil price and mono-economy . Other countries are also affected but being diversified is the reason why their economy still stand firm.

11 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Ishilove: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2016
That man at the foreground, the skinny one in ash kaftan beside the nigga in blue jacket...yeah, the one grinning with a phone to his ear...

He looks like a gust of wind can blow him away and hang him on one of the balconies of the buildings around undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by crackhouse(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2016
this is another way to make hausas dominate the Nigerian army.
How u can u employ 250 jtf members of Hausa extraction? just like that?
where's federal character in this?.
can't the civilian jtf in the niger Delta be employed too?
.....Nigerians absorbs anything that comes out of this administration without uttering a word.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by herzern(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2016
See all the people wey dem go carry do Soldier.....be like Pencil.....no wonder BH just dey do dem anyhow

Yhu think if one of them meet me for corner.... And fiqht start.....I no qo finish ham? cool
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by CharleyCharley: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2016
These are the illiterates that they would soon ship down to the south-east to harass innocent citizens. undecided

quota system re-branded. wink wink

10 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by kolnel: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one
Just like buhari
No certificate
Ba Bu English

6 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by gebest: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
boko haram own don done, kill them all
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by lloydmuna2(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
If this one slap u, u are a gonna lol
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Bsc(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
The soldiers that dont understand English.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by eph12(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
My only fear is how they would cope in a civilized environment away from war and chao.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Oh My God.... What An insult to OAU

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by GloShare(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.