Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim (25582 Views)

Davido Steals Wizkid Looks As He Rocks In Black Barrett, Who Rocked It Better? / 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) / DJ Jimmy Jatt And Timaya Grace A Wedding Event In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by winkmart: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Gone are the days when the beef was stiff among these duo. They used to be Label mates at EME Records. But the moment they both left the A-list Record Label, co-owned by Banky W, they began to wash their linen in public.

One was accusing the other of getting all his songs written by him and another was accusing the other of being brain-dead, without much success in the industry.

But now, it seems to be over as they have both been spotted in so many spots having fun together.

Skales uploaded this picture of his timeline and it seems everything has been good ever since the reconcilation.

https://www.instagram.com/youngskales/

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/skales-pictured-with-wizkid-and-timaya.html

4 Likes

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by winkmart: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Titheman(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2016
he dosnt look slim
una dey find way to yarb am abi

1 Like

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by GudluckIBB(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Skales looks fresh more than Wizzy

5 Likes

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by sinaj(f): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
See him leg like small children own lipsrsealed

Fwesh dudes cool

2 Likes

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by ikbnice(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
wiz kid - a kid anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Pheals(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2016
shocked u mean he is slim
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by WomanWrappa(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Wizkid still looks freshfresh. boy

2 Likes

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by saxwizard(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2016
this topic will soon land for promise land trust me
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by hpk(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
DEAR TIMAYA, YOU CANNOT HIDE THE CLARO BECOS THE SMOKE DON SELL YOU OUT.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Naavah(f): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Timaya's legs though. God has a way of making us all imperfect grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by TheAziz: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
you no hear him part for Runtown BEND DOWN PAUSE? "plenty money but i no fat"

2 Likes

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by fernandoc(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
In my fadas voice: will u sit down properly on that couch u clown. Hehe

7 Likes

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Gidoka(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Wizkid has emaciated
#Nohate
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
I WizKids voice(Shebi awon loun binu MI awon lo no shoro oooo)
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Austeeenxx: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Dem Karishikas no wan leave the guy na.
They now come at him even in the spirit realm.
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by ashewoboy(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
He used to be fat, abi?
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by holluphemydavid(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Zainabwillzy d spiritual wife had drained him finished
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Kenny9ice09(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Allow dat guy oh
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by NegeduGrace(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wizzy baba nla..I see ya,,this weekend is so boring..lord epp me!
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by KaBabs1: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
looks like timaya is holding a blunt

1 Like

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Beanhead(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
so they cannot sit properly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by ivyT(f): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
him don get HIV
only u 2 babymsmas at what age ??tufia
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Sirmuel1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
He be like Vic O grin grin
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Sirmuel1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:

WomanWrappa:

Wizkid still looks freshfresh. boy

Wetin una dey talk? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by sweetyme001(f): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Did you know : Eating mangoes one hour before smoking marijuana can heighten the effects..

1 Like

Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Famouson: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
He F*cks too much
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by Badassniggga(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
KaBabs1:
looks like timaya is holding a blunt
damn right dude..
There's no alcohol to balance the equation tho..
I love me some Good blunt and alcohol: that shhiit tight
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by KaBabs1: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Badassniggga:
damn right dude..
There's no alcohol to balance the equation tho..
I love me some Good blunt and alcohol: that shhiit tight

yeah you know this, good kush and booze dey always go well
Re: Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim by KaBabs1: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
sweetyme001:
Did you know : Eating mangoes
one hour before smoking
marijuana can heighten the
effects..

Wow, I didn't know that. I don't eat mango tho, do you know if mango juice will have the same effect as well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Shirtless Gym Pics / Mr Eazi Celebrates Temi Otedola On Her 22nd Birthday / Lilian Esoro, Annie Idibia, Osas Ighodaro Go On Boat Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.