Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Experience With Blood Money Rituals And My Advice For All Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience With Blood Money Rituals And My Advice For All Nigerian (1472 Views)

"Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Blood Money Rituals And My Advice For All Nigerian by callmeamadike(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2016
I love money, and I have never stopped working to make money

I love to be happy, for that reason having beautiful and homely girls around and a beautiful home with family and friends requires hard work

After I dropped out of the University due to my impatience and bad educational system, it was as if the world will end in my pains

Then the idea of blood money keeps getting interesting for me, but when I made attempt I found that the whole issue is a Scam

Then I realised what internet can do for me, in 2012 I was given an Airtel SIM card with 20gb of data. God! I was given freedom.

Then I discovered the biggest university in the world that teaches everything PRACTICALLY - YouTube.

With it I learnt how to develop web applications using PHP, MYSLI, JavaScript, HTML5 & CCS3 through a Social Network Development Video Tutorial for Absolute Beginners from Adam Khoury.

Now I have built PADYPADY.com something that will tell the world that we are willing to learn and we are eager to develop but we need technology.

PADYPADY.com is a website that gives you the social presence that will define your true nature as a Nigerian, "having everything in one place".

It allows you to store, share and stream you music and audio works online

It allows you to create a new topic and write unlimited stories about yourself or business like your doing on Nairaland

PADYPADY.com is legally allowed by Google to search, stream and manipulate Youtube Data, via that means we offer you quick access to videos that will interest you

It also allows store owners and businesses to showcase and sell their products and services online, via a paid store front account

Creating a market place for everyone.

I am sorry for asking you to Please Visit the site http://padypady.com after taking more of your time while reading this.

Thank you

Re: My Experience With Blood Money Rituals And My Advice For All Nigerian by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
so bad

(1) (Reply)

See This Throwback Photo Of Actor Kanayo. O. Kanayo / Kanye West To Beat Trump In 2020 US Presidential Election, Polls Suggest / See JJC And Funke Akindele New House In Lagos Worth Over N100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.