Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La (74858 Views)

Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) / Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by habsydiamond(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just like person wey win big money for nairabet finish wey no won settle him padi dem come run away. A good family man won't do this to his family. He follow olosho go but will get back to his senses soon I think.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by anochuko01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:

shocked CHINEKE!!!

did I just get a mention

grin
Lol

no mind me dearcheesy I haven't had a mention in like a week.....Lol. so if he can't get E-sence the we pray real sence for him dear cheesy
you must be an Urhobo l
how come you carry all my sister's name
Omonigho Blessing
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by sukkot: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
skyo78:

They said his estate will be worth more after his death, and he recently signed a sports apparel deal with Under Armor.
That's why they got the $80m estimate
yeah but he has several children ( 9 to be exact ) so this one aint getting 80 million. fake story
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by origima: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Men let's get it right, either Mohammed Ali or his managers abandoned this guy for years to rust and after passing through this hellish stigima as a poor son of world famous boxer, this is the result. The guy is suffering from reactive deppresion and sycological tarara so should not be blamed rather counciled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Dansiki1: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Midway Airport is still in south side Chicago, not a better place in every aspect.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by InvertedHammer: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
/
Ali could have used less than $1m of that money and sought help for his son.

Now that he is dead, his nemesis will blow the $80m in less than 10 years. He may end up like a lottery winner --dejected and broke.
\
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by mira4u: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol damn!! He's greedy.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Rexnegro(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eyah level change for The guy but he allowed it made a wrong decision ever.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Focus001: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello Bro! your family first. carry them along.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by gebest: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
anochuko01:

you must be an Urhobo l
how come you carry all my sister's name
Omonigho Blessing
OMONIGHO, PIKIN BETA PASS MONI, DAT NA BEFORE, NOW DEM DEY USE PIKIN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by xenoo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls someone shud help me tell dis guy dat he is a FOOL
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by benELOHIM7(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sorry you just typed ignorantly.

Back to the case. I discoverred that most children of very successful people often end up like the young man in question. Succesful people (especially those that made it out of nothing) tend to expect so much from their children ignoring the fact so many factors aside hardwork come in play for one to be successful. Unable to fill the vacuum, the child assumes he/she is inadequate and gets depressed, losing his/her selfworth. Consequently he/she seeks solace in drugs, alcohol etc. It is a trend I have keenly observed.
Most times, parents (especially african parents) are the master of their children's fate.
herzern:
I think this is a Prodigal Father grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
The late Ali was busy nutting on different women upanddan. Shior.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by yinkslinks(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
all of you running to america, shey una see him house like iya basirat house for abule-egba abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by HaneefahRN(f): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adonbelievit lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by mrSTRYKS(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:
cool aii dear
Re yu two going to bone or wat undecided
omonighoblessing:
cool aii dear
Re yu two going to bone or wat
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by anochuko01(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
gebest:
OMONIGHO, PIKIN BETA PASS MONI, DAT NA BEFORE, NOW DEM DEY USE PIKIN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD
God forbid bad thing... may we never degenerate to that level.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by gerrard82: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
For him to make that crazy move I'm very sure in no time he will regret it,cos he won't last with it.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by SirShymexx: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dailymail and making stupid stories up are like cocopops and fresh milk. grin

How the feck fvck did he inherit $80 million? How much is Muhammad Ali's estate worth? Just looking at the number of children and wives Ali had, I doubt he'll get up to a million, especially since he was estranged from his dad at the latter stage of his life.

The guy also has disabilities and he's an addict. The family probably got him a new place, so he can kick the habit and start afresh - far away from the 3rd world slum of Southside Chicago. Especially since he was whinging at the funeral that he has on $35 to his name.

Meh, fvck dailymail and their falsehoods. Effing tabloid for nutjobs and illiterates. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Marrtynze(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
when money Koms, pple show dia true color, guess d wife has to start praying nw
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by MrTour: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol I'm sure he is heading to Vegas to spill some dollar on strippers.

He should at least look after his kids, as for the woman things must have gone really bad between them. He must have held on for so long till this day.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by danidee10(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Exxit:
Damn. Nigerians can believe anything. That's why they are where they are right now. In the united states if Muhammed Ali actually had a child, he must pay child support and make sure he gets a better life till he turn 18. (2) Muhammad Ali is q very religious and devoted Muslim, he would never ever do such a thing. Thirdly, unless the he included the son to the will, he won't get a share of the money. The whole story is fake as hell. Muhammad Ali will probably spend time in jail if all these where true

I just tire for everybody here

It's not confirmed

A REPORT SUGGESTED...but some people will never read

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by SirShymexx: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
I just checked and Muhammad Ali's estate is worth $80 million.

So, apparently, according to dailymail, this guy inherited everything - despite all the wives and kids Ali had. And the massive extended Ali family. grin

Dailymail!!! grin
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by jrusky(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sorry please is this guy a true son of Mohammed Ali the legend boxer and a guy from Somalia because this guy I'm seen is a Somalia looking person and look hungry and unkept please where dd you get this picture from Look at his polo shirt already washed and slacked please who gave you this picture because I'm afraid of NL as I'm afraid of Sahara Reporter and as I'm afraid of Lai Moham-mad simply because NL second name is LIES.

It's here in NL that someone who has not reach Airport before talkless of travelling or even have light to watch tv or use internet will tell you the colour of Messi bed sheet and how many pairs of shoes Ronaldo has and Ronaldo bank acount number.

Mr poster please look at the picture you posted and take a look at all Ali kids and tell us where did you get this picture from please
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by SirShymexx: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
jrusky:
Sorry please is this guy a true son of Mohammed Ali the legend boxer and a guy from Somalia because this guy I'm seen is a Somalia looking person and look hungry and unkept please where dd you get this picture from Look at his polo shirt already washed and slacked please who gave you this picture because I'm afraid of NL as I'm afraid of Sahara Reporter and as I'm afraid of Lai Moham-mad simply because NL second name is LIES.

It's here in NL that someone who has not reach Airport before talkless of travelling or even have light to watch tv or use internet will tell you the colour of Messi bed sheet and how many pairs of shoes Ronaldo has and Ronaldo bank acount number.

Mr poster please look at the picture you posted and take a look at all Ali kids and tell us where did you get this picture from please

That's Ali's son - the guy just looks like his mother.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by louismane2: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
coolhamid:
The headline doesn't portray what is in the content... No part of the story shows that he has abandoned his wife and kids
dont mind pple who didnt read d content or didnt undstnd wat dey read...busy commenting nonsense, clearly frm d story he hasnt abandoned dem n hasnt even received his share of d fortune.... no wonder 90% of our youths are unemployeable...zero attention to details

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by eemjay(f): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
a popular adage said, 'when you get money, that is when we know your real character.

True

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by gebest: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
anochuko01:

God forbid bad thing... may we never degenerate to that level.
Amen, but its true, dont u read the daily newspaper, about four to five occassions.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Kakamorufu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
eemjay:

True
hope u good?
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by vislabraye(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Exxit:
Damn. Nigerians can believe anything. That's why they are where they are right now. In the united states if Muhammed Ali actually had a child, he must pay child support and make sure he gets a better life till he turn 18. (2) Muhammad Ali is q very religious and devoted Muslim, he would never ever do such a thing. Thirdly, unless the he included the son to the will, he won't get a share of the money. The whole story is fake as hell. Muhammad Ali will probably spend time in jail if all these where true

Well, it's not Punch or Vanguard that reported the story. So why are you abusing Nigerians as if they invented the story ? Have you read the comments of some foreigners on this issue ?
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by caye(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gidoka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kakamorufu:
hope u good?
Gidoka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I AM NOT SAYING THIS STORY IS TRUE OR FALSE but consider this: 1. The dailymail is well known for fabricating stories without proof or evidence. A good example was the Nigerian girl said to have died in the france terrorist massaccre in Nice.
2. Ask yourself: how did the reporter get this story? Was any proper investigation conductor, was the man's wife interviewd, or did the reporter base his/ her story on hearsay ? NB: REMEMBER THAT THESE WERE THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE THAT LIED TO THE WORLD THAT KIlling Gaddafi was necessary because he constituted a threat to the innocent peoples of Libya, while calling the terrorists fighting him ' moderate opposition'.THINK, BLACK PEOPLE, THINK.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La by Blitz888(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
You can never vouch for a man's humility, loyalty or faithfulness until you've entrusted him with money or power... Both amplify character independently!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.