Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister (25769 Views)

Why We Withdrew Obiano's ADC - IGP / Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by ATERI(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintdennis:

Typical african mentality.

China hasn't fired a weapon in Africa yet control more than 8 african nations policy.

You here talking about courage...you must be igbo or ijaw.

Your bosses in Washington once put Mandela on their evil list-I guess that was also right, since they are always right. For how long would you continue to respect evil terrorists that disrespect you daily? Those law-makers stood up tall and Washington terrorists hate that. Stop blaming them!

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by ATERI(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Toofan007:
guessing you feeling very patriotic, but chauvinism is what I'm seeing. Why could any country set up any lawmaker from another country? That the said lawmakers are from the Nigerian national assembly that is as useless, as irrelevant as putting a lip stick on a pig makes your assertion, well preposterous

I like your trust in America! FBI once confessed that they flooded African American neighbuorhoods with hard drugs in order to cause social dislocation in that community. What else do you want me to say? YOUR AMERICA WANTS THE MOST IMPORTANT BLACK NATION ON EARTH TO ALWAYS BE ON HER KNEELS AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE THAT. My brother, please wake up!
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by teemy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
i find it amusing that most initial posters did not find it odd that the initial accusation for which the visas were revoked is now said to be untrue and a new accusation was brought up. very interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by saintdennis(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
ATERI:

Your bosses in Washington once put Mandela on their evil list-I guess that was also right, since they are always right. For how long would you continue to respect evil terrorists that disrespect you daily? Those law-makers stood up tall and Washington terrorists hate that. Stop blaming them!

A German general while @ the cell during nurnberg trials was quoted as saying "they call us monsters, criminals, butchers ONLY BECAUSE WE LOST THE WAR" if we had won by now they'd be calling us 'liberators, idealist' whilst making the nazi salute.

The truth is that nazi general was correct, u are only as good as your conquest.

Mandela was violent (after seeing peace wouldn't change the SNP policies) when he won his freedom n elections he was still on the terror list, HIS ACTIONS as leader showed the whole world he wasn't a tyrant... u dig?

I'm not saying the lawmakers were wrong for resisting the charge, they messed up in their mode of defence #simple.

Abi make dem go beat the ambassador?
Via diplomatic tact they could decimate his ambassadorial career and make him end up as u.s ambassador to eritrea.

If u slap me and I see I can't defeat u in a fight, I will let u go...then send people after u, that was my diplomacy in school.
Till today I can go back there and not watch my back cos I didn't go threatening niqqas with revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by teabully(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
I wish most of our public figures n celebs. Cldd read dis point of urs. Fact.
HungerBAD:
Their aggressive behavior?

And then there were some urging Dino Maleye here,to continue showing his aggressive nature towards all.

The United States got it right this time.

When I read that they had summoned the US Ambassador,I nearly fell down laughing. It was then,I concluded that the "House" was trying to save face.

Who takes these guys in Abuja serious anyway?those 3 members that got their Visas revoked,will never step foot into the United States again,and they can only see the US on CNN or some Action Movies.

They have joined the likes of Fayose, who can only spell America,but can't go near there.

Their matter is settled.

Their Visa Revocation says 3 Years,but when the Americans revoke your Visa,it is bye bye to the Country.

Getting into a "NO VISA" list on the US Government Data base is easy,getting out from that list is something else.

Even the President of the United States,do not have the powers to remove anybody in that Blacklist.

It took an ACT of Congress in the United States,to remove Nelson Mandela's name from the Data Base of those considered "Terrorists" some years ago,before he could fly into the US after he was released from Jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Slickchuma1: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You mean by making our Honourable Legislators an object of public disgrace on our own soil?

It is not a crime to get mad at US Ambassador in Nigeria for going beyond insanity and accusing the innocent, let alone our congressmen of grievous offense that can tear their families apart and also kill their careers
without a slightest evidence than gossips and hearsay.

No ma...there is a reason they are referred to as 'Honorable', whatever they do and say has to be done in a Honourable manner. Imagine going to the American Consulate to exhibit their childish behaviour and throw tantrums. Guess they learnt from their boss-Dinosaur Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by ATERI(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintdennis:

A German general while @ the cell during nurnberg trials was quoted as saying "they call us monsters, criminals, butchers ONLY BECAUSE WE LOST THE WAR" if we had won by now they'd be calling us 'liberators, idealist' whilst making the nazi salute.

The truth is that nazi general was correct, u are only as good as your conquest.

Mandela was violent (after seeing peace wouldn't change the SNP policies) when he won his freedom n elections he was still on the terror list, HIS ACTIONS as leader showed the whole world he wasn't a tyrant... u dig?

I'm not saying the lawmakers were wrong for resisting the charge, they messed up in their mode of defence #simple.

Abi make dem go beat the ambassador?
Via diplomatic tact they could decimate his ambassadorial career and make him end up as u.s ambassador to eritrea.

If u slap me and I see I can't defeat u in a fight, I will let u go...then send people after u, that was my diplomacy in school.
Till today I can go back there and not watch my back cos I didn't go threatening niqqas with revenge.
Sooner or later, the full meaning of America would become known to you. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Slickchuma1: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You mean by making our Honourable Legislators an object of public disgrace on our own soil?

It is not a crime to get mad at US Ambassador in Nigeria for going beyond insanity and accusing the innocent, let alone our congressmen of grievous offense that can tear their families apart and also kill their careers without a slightest evidence than gossips and hearsay.

No ma...there is a reason they are referred to as 'Honorable', whatever they do and say has to be done in a Honourable manner. Imagine going to the American Consulate to exhibit their childish behaviour and throw tantrums. Guess they learnt from their boss-Dinosaur Melaye.
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by saintdennis(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
ATERI:

Sooner or later, the full meaning of America would become known to you. Have a great weekend!

Pray the Chinese don't surpass america else you will miss this liberty you presently enjoying.

Happy weekend to you too bro.
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by collitexnaira(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
David0:

Ur very much on point here. All dis writeup there, is an excuse to cover up d blunders of the US. We all knew they revoke the Visas as a result of d sex scandal.

Now that dey can't provide evidence, they r creating an excuse for their action.

It's a pity a lot of us chose to stand by the US on dis, that's d African inferiority complex towards d white working.

I think d senators shud sue them.

Some people still exhibit that slavery mentality to the white men,, just imagine how people re backing the US ambassador as if he is a mini god

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by inspiredlegal: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Their aggressive behavior?

And then there were some urging Dino Maleye here,to continue showing his aggressive nature towards all.

The United States got it right this time.

When I read that they had summoned the US Ambassador,I nearly fell down laughing. It was then,I concluded that the "House" was trying to save face.

Who takes these guys in Abuja serious anyway?those 3 members that got their Visas revoked,will never step foot into the United States again,and they can only see the US on CNN or some Action Movies.

They have joined the likes of Fayose, who can only spell America,but can't go near there.

Their matter is settled.

Their Visa Revocation says 3 Years,but when the Americans revoke your Visa,it is bye bye to the Country.

Getting into a "NO VISA" list on the US Government Data base is easy,getting out from that list is something else.

Even the President of the United States,do not have the powers to remove anybody in that Blacklist.

It took an ACT of Congress in the United States,to remove Nelson Mandela's name from the Data Base of those considered "Terrorists" some years ago,before he could fly into the US after he was released from Jail.

Its so pathetic how our so called lawmaker think most time, I doubt if they know the excess of being a lawmaker in the first place, not to talk about their understanding on Foreign relations: summoning an Ambassador, that is so ridiculous of them, this is just an elementary knowledge one is expected to have gathered from Government in Secondary school, but unfortunately...I can't really blame them, we can't expect to have a better crop than them, they are just the reflection of our society. Nigerians doesn't celebrate intelligent and brilliant personalities; they beef them and they end up settling for mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by eyinjuege: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
linearity:

If they are telling lies and tarnishing the image of these honorable Reps, then the honorable can sue them and make a world spectacle out of them...They are drag America to a world court and dare them to provide the proof or face sanction for defamation, libel, etc....case close.

Which world court?

If the dirt should be dug on these legislators and shown to the entire world that they are thieves, paedophiles, fraudsters and the likes, the shame will not only be upon them but upon Naija who has always had thieves in the helm of her affairs.
I don't think we need more embarrassment, as we all know nothing good can come out of our lawmakers.
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
MadamExcellency:

It is not a crime to get mad at US Ambassador in Nigeria for going beyond insanity and accusing the innocent, let alone our congressmen of grievous offense that can tear their families apart and also kill their careers without a slightest evidence than gossips and hearsay.
What are you talking about ? Did you even follow these events from inception or are you just a paid lackey ?
It's better to be silent and thought a f00l than to speak and be confirmed as one
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
ATERI:

I like your trust in America! FBI once confessed that they flooded African American neighbuorhoods with hard drugs in order to cause social dislocation in that community. What else do you want me to say? YOUR AMERICA WANTS THE MOST IMPORTANT BLACK NATION ON EARTH TO ALWAYS BE ON HER KNEELS AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE THAT. My brother, please wake up!
You sound like a delusional sociopath.
I bet it's your type that will cheat on a partner then blame the devil?
Please spend less time watching anime and conspiracy theories and start reading books so you can get some sense. It's free

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
collitexnaira:

Some people still exhibit that slavery mentality to the white men,, just imagine how people re backing the US ambassador as if he is a mini god
Some people will depict classic ignorance and nonsensical theorist mentality.
Learn to take responsibility for your own faliings and stop looking for who to blame that's a trait of career failures .
Did the US create BokoHaram? Did the US create NDA? Did the US create fraud and corruption that is hereditary in Nigerians ?
Did the US tell Aluu 4 to be brutally murdered while people stood by?
Did the US tell Abacha to loot your treasury ?
Did the US tell your leaders to not care about your welfare ?
You need to be checked for psychoanalytic evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
ATERI:

See I think clearly you are not mentally balanced , and lack the capability of deductive reasoning
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by okolabi: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by danjaD(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don forget say we get. Minister of foreign affairs sef

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by okolabi: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
The yeye people carry their rascality to American embassy,dem think say na Nigeria police station wet dey fit misbehave dem go. America thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by mayoor15(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintdennis:

Pray the Chinese don't surpass america else you will miss this liberty you presently enjoying.

Happy weekend to you too bro.
You are right bro...d disequilibrium in international payments btwn US & CHINA is getting wider....may GOD save nigerian economy sha and other developing countries
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Primegold: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Statistically, 2 from the East, one from the North...It's safe to conclude South west Senators don't involve In Sex scandals...

US embassy take note

Apparently bro, GEOGRAPHY is not your strong forte.

So Benue and Akwa Ibom are now South East? Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by collitexnaira(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Some people will depict classic ignorance and nonsensical theorist mentality.
Learn to take responsibility for your own faliings and stop looking for who to blame that's a trait of career failures .
Did the US create BokoHaram? Did the US create NDA? Did the US create fraud and corruption hats is hereditary in Nigerians ?
Did the US tell Aluu 4 to be brutally murdered while people stood by?
Did the US tell Abacha to loot your treasury ?
Did the US tell your leaders to not care about your welfare ?
You need to be checked for psychoanalytic evaluation

What nonsense is he saying that didn't even correlate with my point
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by GreyLaw(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Please spend less time watching anime and conspiracy theories and start reading books so you can get some sense. It's free

"Delusional sociopath"?

Why do you people throw words about carelessly?

That guy has been having a gentlemanly discussion, at least, on this thread. How come you just threw those two words at him?

Other foreign forums I read, I hardly see people bandy degrading words about like that. Even heated debates can be done without recourse to such words, especially when your 'opponent' hasn't used such on you.

Well, my two pence it is, you have your words and your pen; use them as you please.

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by maxzzo1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
This our minister must be lying d other day US brought der evidence but our minister said der is no evidence so d question Nigerians should ask if no evidence according to our minister why are dey revoking d law makers Visa Well dis govt/APC are LIARs.....

2 Likes

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Scocodia: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
My people, what do expect from a ruler and lawmakers with certificate discrepancies? All these Olodos are shame even to their families. Nigeria na real cinema theatre.

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Scocodia: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
My people, what do you expect from a ruler and lawmakers with certificate discrepancies? All these Olodos are shame even to their families. Nigeria na real cinema theatre.

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Ephreboh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Thank Goodness, I have been right from day one.

It takes class and great IQ to know that US Ambassador was telling lies all along. This was a time our Legislators needed us to stand by them - majority failed just because of hatred for Leadership of National Assembly and unwarranted hero worships.

Nigerians are their own worst enemies.

wot are you saying Mr.we shud stand for which ppl? You mean dos biggots dat doesn't understand human right & international relations though dey av special advisers on such matters oooooo
.......bros,are you part of us sha?
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by jeroton: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Even police cannot arrest in embassy without the authorization of the ambassador. Julian Asange case should teach them lesson nah.

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by Austino50: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
the olodos representing us at the Nigerian House of Reps have miss fired again by summoning the US ambassador just as their counterpart in the senate summoned the attorney general that ended up on their own exposure and disgrace

1 Like

Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by ATERI(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2016
GreyLaw:

"Delusional sociopath"?

Why do you people throw words about carelessly?

That guy has been having a gentlemanly discussion, at least, on this thread. How come you just threw those two words at him?

Other foreign forums I read, I hardly see people bandy degrading words about like that. Even heated debates can be done without recourse to such words, especially when your 'opponent' hasn't used such on you.

Well, my two pence it is, you have your words and your pen; use them as you please.

3 Nigerians have made us proud by refusing to kowtow to a pathological liar representing America in Nigeria. Let`s celebrate those!
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by ATERI(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Letter from Accra
Malcolm X

I arrived in Accra yesterday from Lagos, Nigeria. The natural beauty and wealth of Nigeria and its people are indescribable. The country is full of Americans and other whites who are well aware of its untapped natural resources. The same whites who spit in the faces of blacks in America and set their dogs on us are seen throughout Africa smiling in an effort to integrate with the Africans- they want to integrate into Africa`s wealth and beauty. This is ironical!
This continent has such a great fertility and the soil is so profusely vegetated that with modern agricultural methods, it could really become the " breadbasket" of the world.
I spoke at University of Ibadan Friday night, and gave the true picture of our plight in America, and of the necessity of the independent African nations helping us bring our case before the United Nations. The reception of the students was tremendous. They made me an honourary member of the " Muslim Students Society of Nigeria" and renamed me " Omowale" which means "the child has come home" in the Yoruba language.
The people of Nigeria are strongly concerned with the problems of their African brothers in America, but the US information agencies in Africa create the impression that progress is being made and the problem is being solved. Upon close study, one can easily see a gigantic design to keep Africans and the African-Americans from getting together
An African official told me " When one combines the number of peoples of African descent in South, Central and North America, they total well over 80 million. One can easily understand the attempts to keep the Africans from ever uniting with the African-Americans" Unity between the African of the West and Africans of the fatherland will well change the course of history

Being in Ghana now, the fountainhead of Pan-Africanism, the last days of my tour should be intensely interesting and enlightening.
Just as American Jew is in harmony with world Jewry, it`s time for all African-Americans to become integral part of the world`s Pan-Africanists, and even though we might remain in America physically while fighting for the benefits the Constitution guarantees us, we must "return" to Africa philosophically and culturally and develop a working unity in the framework of Pan-Africanism.
Re: Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
dullardeen:
Inviting an ambassador? Lol! Only Buhari should be that daft!

You go too far. A President/Head of State can summon an Ambassador.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.