Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) (69269 Views)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by macho44(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
tomax026:
Hello my people, This day 23/7, has always bn a memorable day for me cos its my birthday..Oya wish me Happy Birthday first before you continue reading...

But today I took my precious mum to the park, but when I was coming back, I met people gathered,so It was when I parked that I was told a man boarded a taxi at dangotte area of ilorin, he sat at d front seat, and he died before getting to Offa garage junction, its just like 5mins drive that the man died... It was so sad, when people called d last calls on his phone, we learnt he was going with them to a ceremony..They later came... But what made me to be sadder was that, when d man gashed, and showing the sign of last breath,the taxi driver packed, even he didn't park well, and he ran out of d vehicle, told d people around, and he took a bike to a police station..its sad, the fear of police trouble made him not to take d man to the hospital, even people who gathered with the man's friends cant act because of police fear, we waited for close to 2hrs before police came, took picture, and take him away... in all, pls we must change our laws in Nigeria,must people fear police than d life of a dying people..people don't want to help to avoid police wahala .instead of hospital, is police station..even the man may not have died if timely taken to the hospital..its seems is heart attack sha, but may God save us as numerous people are battling with various health challenges,,we even learnt the man shows no sign of illness this early morning...Death can come anytime. Let's do good all the time...

This dent my birthday, but God must be praised in all things... MOD help celebrate my birthday by moving this to front page.. Thanks
A host of factors could be responsible for his sudden death! "High Blood Pressure" if not well taken care of is a SILENT KILLER! RIP To the DEAD, May his soul Find Eternal rest in the Bossom of the Most high GOD.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
if u carry go [color=#990000] hospital. they go say make u go bring police report[/color]
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Akinaukwa: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
I dont blame Nigerians when they fear to assist. A lecturer then at Ibadan gave a lift to an elderly man to Abeokuta. Along the way the man was discovered dead after he was stopped for check at a Police check point. That Lecturer spent more than 3months in detention and financed the old man's burial just for rendering assistance. All the same, it is better to die in Christ than in sin. Repent and accept Jesus into your life. We have just one life to live and twill soon be past.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Davland(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
admax:
RIP to the man.

OP: You can't post about death and still want us to congratulate you on your birthday on the same thread! How do we greet you; RIP then Happy Birthday or Happy Birthday then RIP? angry

I hail u oo
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by nerilove(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
The taxi man should have given a little resuscitation like blow air to his lungs thru the mouth, sprinkle some water on his face and body. Its so sad he's gone this way. RIP to him
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by olanrewaju99(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
eipreel:
Hmmm...
Just within 5 minutes and a soul is gone. Sometimes I just wonder why we have to work,eat,sleep,get married,do birthday parties,fight for political positions and all that when we know the end can come at anytime.
In the end,leave an indelible mark on the sands of time before you go sad

Life is vain sha cry
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by anonymous20: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2016
nothing is certain in life.only death is 100PERCENT sure.dont fear death it is inevitable
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by tunderay(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
juman:
This government ooo!!!

Kai, what a country.
So in your own warp thinking , death is control by the Government? I am ashame of you guy.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by MzDesire(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2016
RIP to the dead
Happy Birthday to you

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by mira4u: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
High blood pressure is indeed a silent killer. Everyone needs to monitor their bp frequently and take the appropriate drugs every time, while living a healthy lifestyle.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
when Nnamdi Kanu said naija is a gigantic Zoo you thought he was either bluffing or joking. huh?
these people left a man who had a life threatening health condition to die in agony and did nothing for 2 solid hours coz of some twisted law!

for God's sakes this man could be anyone.

what a shame.

RIP Sir.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2016
tomax026:
Hello my people, This day 23/7, has always bn a memorable day for me cos its my birthday..Oya wish me Happy Birthday first before you continue reading...

But today I took my precious mum to the park, but when I was coming back, I met people gathered,so It was when I parked that I was told a man boarded a taxi at dangotte area of ilorin, he sat at d front seat, and he died before getting to Offa garage junction, its just like 5mins drive that the man died... It was so sad, when people called d last calls on his phone, we learnt he was going with them to a ceremony..They later came... But what made me to be sadder was that, when d man gashed, and showing the sign of last breath,the taxi driver packed, even he didn't park well, and he ran out of d vehicle, told d people around, and he took a bike to a police station..its sad, the fear of police trouble made him not to take d man to the hospital, even people who gathered with the man's friends cant act because of police fear, we waited for close to 2hrs before police came, took picture, and take him away... in all, pls we must change our laws in Nigeria,must people fear police than d life of a dying people..people don't want to help to avoid police wahala .instead of hospital, is police station..even the man may not have died if timely taken to the hospital..its seems is heart attack sha, but may God save us as numerous people are battling with various health challenges,,we even learnt the man shows no sign of illness this early morning...Death can come anytime. Let's do good all the time...

This dent my birthday, but God must be praised in all things... MOD help celebrate my birthday by moving this to front page.. Thanks

Buhari pple r dieing oO
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by xreal: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
That's what happens when Saraki siphons the money meant for workers salary.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by sademola: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
juman:
This government ooo!!!
Kai, what a country.
Rest in peace, man.
Meanwhile, what has government got to do with this, jaundiced man?

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by translux(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
This APC government is killing everybody with HIGH BLOOD presure
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
God, make us always ready and count us worthy to be partakers of your kingdom.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by IrradiatoR: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:
Just imagine small disagreement either with driver or passenger before this incident... The Person don commit murder be that...God help us

that's why I dey do "jeje l'omo eko nlo". . .

if you bring trouble, I turn round waka dey go my own
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Gkemz: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
He might had died of low BP. It kills more than HIV and Cancer
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by IrradiatoR: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
FxDuke:

these people left a man who had a life threatening health condition to die in agony and did nothing for 2 solid hours coz of some twisted law!

for God's sakes this man could be anyone.

what a shame.

RIP Sir.

similar to those who watched a burning commercial bus on a road in Lagos, can't imagine the agonising sensation they felt while getting burnt till they gave up the ghost,

vehicles were just driving past on the same road!!!!
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by dreezybines: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIP TO THA DEAD...Buh i think dat driver did d right thing...There myt be no clinic around dat area he can quickly take d man to...
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by richeeyo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
if %60 of Nigerians under go free first Aid Training
Which should have been organized by those idiots
who are busy forging papers ,Almost %25 of the dyeing would be saved
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by biuty20: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Happy bornday to you. RIP to the dead.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Lanretijani(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
By now im in kano.but I know this place very well along dangote to offa garage.may god protect us from unknown case.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by tomax026: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Clinic is like 20 metre away from that junction

dreezybines:
RIP TO THA DEAD...Buh i think dat driver did d right thing...There myt be no clinic around dat area he can quickly take d man to...
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by jennifer22(f): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
God help man, I wonder what the driver would have done if it where to be in the night, he would have tried to drop the corpse to avoid be accused of murder and if he was eventually caught while trying to drop the dead man, they would have giving him jungle justice for killing a man that died in his car just 5mins he picked him up. And some of my brothers and sisters in Nairaland would have said this EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER, or RITUALIST EVERY WHERE..

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by chachanga: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joice21:
God, make us always ready and count us worthy to be partakers of your kingdom.

Amen!

And people, especially those with potentially life-terminating conditions, should monitor their status, take their meds and avoid "crisis" aggravators conscientiously.

People die anyhow in Nigeria not because God is wicked or theGrim Reaper is overzealousloverzealously doing overtime here but because of factors like:
A. Poor or slow access to emergency care
B. Bad legislation covering "good Samaritan-ism"
C. History of Police misinterpretation of facts, clues and evidences to implicate First Responders
D. Generally poor awareness amongst polity on personal emergency health care e.g. how many people in that car could've given him CPR?
E. What about health-care awareness e.g.does the man known enough about his own medical condition? Then, we can start talking about his own carelessness or ignorance etc. Really, the list is endless.

But it's not all that we can pin on God!

OR the devil (who is currently vacationing in the Middle East by the way)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by jennifer22(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
God help man, I wonder what the driver would have done if it where to be in the night, he would have tried to drop the corpse to avoid be accused of murder and if he was eventually caught while trying to drop the dead man, they would have giving him jungle justice for killing a man that died in his car just 5mins he picked him up. And some of my brothers and sisters in Nairaland would have said this EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER, or RITUALIST EVERY WHERE....END TIME MURDER.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Bimpe29: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too bad, pretty sad.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by dallyemmy: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Always doing the wrong things and expecting miracles! Nigeria! Nigeria my beloved country who bewitched you?
ITbomb:
Probably an heart attack or any kind of cardiac arrest.

The man would have been saved if proper attention was given to him at first instance.

But truly, who ever touch that man is liable to police detention and a bail payment of at least 20k
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by july66: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
tomax026:

what the driver did was wrong but I think it was the best option for him. If he had moved a step further in attempt to take the man to the hospital, two things may happen. 1- If he runs into a police checking point, the ll get him arrested for being a ritualist. 2- The hospital will reject the man because the will request for deposit which the taxi driver will not be ready to pay even if he has such money.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by muller101(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adeoba10:
How I wish our politician embezzling our fund can see dis.... RIP man
bad wish
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
onatisi:
Nigeria!
Death everywhere,human life no longer has any meaning or value .really sad
na only Nigeria people dey die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.