Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) (44554 Views)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by columbus007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Was this pictures taken some years back or in recent time undecided and besides I like close to ejigbo I didn't see dis rain,abi na ur fone Op?
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by seguno2: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:
sometimes, it is caused by improper waste disposal habit. . .

some people still dump refuse in drainages even in developed environment like in Lagos

Whose fault is that?
Who is supposed to ensure proper waste disposal habit?
Who is supposed to ensure people don't dump refuse in drainages?
What is the role of the local government officials in all these?
When shall we lay responsibility where it belongs?
How can we get our local government officials to do their work?
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by deebrain(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
River Ejigbo, Osun state.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dis shld be along idi ape road.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by aywhy93(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
estyvino:

Transfer some mb please

LOL... Recharge #200 on your MTN SIM. You'll get 100MB for FREE and your #200 still remains intact.

*Winks*
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by paschal47(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
op water enter your phone? abi is ur phone over flooded too?

1 Like

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ventilation: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ejigbo Oko flood don turn news undecidediranu
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Chidimba: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
I guess some parts in lagos are yet to witness 'eko onibaje o'
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by cornel994(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
What do we expect when we block our drainage systems with waste...karma, it starts wit us not d government
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ancientbanana: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Opharhe:
Buhari Why angry
abeg make we hear word
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by IrradiatoR: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
seguno2:

Whose fault is that?
Who is supposed to ensure proper waste disposal habit?
Who is supposed to ensure people don't dump refuse in drainages?
What is the role of the local government officials in all these?
When shall we lay responsibility where it belongs?
How can we get our local government officials to do their work?

well. . .
the local government officials rarely perform their duties/obligations, that is the worst tier of government. . .

the last question will provide answers to the other questions
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by DonCortino: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
If this was rivers state now, idiots will spring up and start attacking d governor as if he is d one that caused d rain.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by muller101(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Idi ape for sure.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by anigold(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
@ OP, did u snap the pictures with Sagem My v55? What sort of terrible camera is this? Infact your camera caused more damage than the flood undecided
Sagem dont abuse that phone that was my first camera phone..
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Opharhe: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
ancientbanana:
abeg make we hear word
Lol. Easy abeg.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by bluesky30(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Its looks like a pathway to farmm
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
@ OP, did u snap the pictures with Sagem My v55? What sort of terrible camera is this? Infact your camera caused more damage than the flood undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ibroh22(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rain has been falling in ogbomoso since yesterday non stop,,,,started around 4pm and it's still raining right now
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by solpat(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
This one no be flood na. Come to Uselu Shell road in Benin and see what a flood looks like sad
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by holorunwah: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
u all should not worried work will soon start
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
junido501:
Dis shld be along idi ape road.

yea comfirm
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by murmee: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
olowo72:
End time rainfall
End time community
Endtime drainage system
Endtime Op with Endtime camera
You have started again with this end time comment. Must you comment if you cant post something sensible?
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
muller101:
Idi ape for sure.

yea, don't know i have nairalanders from Ejigbo here self
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by legendte(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ambode is working!!! I wonder how people try to compare Lagos with Bayelsa or any other state. A former capital territory of Nigeria with billions of cash in revenue yet no much to show for it.

Zombies will blame GEJ for PMB's woefully performance yet they will exonerate Fayemi and crucify Fayose.

What did Tinubu achieve in 8 years as a governor of the richest state in Nigeria?

Eko oni baje ooo
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzz...........Ahbeg all of you complaining about my phone, twas not my phone, itwas one of my friend's phone and beside the phone is an infinx X507 , i don't know what happen to the guy camera grin grin, sha I'm sorry sha, Buh the rain still dey fall oo......may be i will take clear pictures from the flood for una ehn
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by murmee: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Sometimes u can't blame d govt cus even d citizens ar not helping issues with constant disposal of refuse inside drainages
The worst part is that all the newly rehabilitated roads in that area will soon go bad again.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by malton: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Obviously, there are way too many kids on this forum than I thought.

It will surprise you to discover that those bashing the Op's phone used their last savings to purchase the devices they are using; if they even use a better phone that is.

Such a materialistic generation with no sense of lack even while their history tells otherwise.

We see what we see. Phone is not everybody's problem.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by justmenoni: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op,which phone u dey use i beg cos i wan buy? i really like the picture quality.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
vickylincon:
Which phone you dey use.. That camera though... But it's raining season na and it's everywhere.. You don reach lekki before during raining season?

infinix X507 dunno what happened to the camera !! sad sad
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Mahdtoy: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Don't blame d guy na raining season we dey. Na Tecno camon 9 he used but cold don catch the phone. Abeg go put am inside macrowave for quick worming grin shocked...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.