Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) (957 Views)

Super Duper Used 2013 Toyota Corolla Luxury Edition {bought Brand New} #3.2M / Super Duper Used 2010 Toyota Corolla Luxury Edition {buy & Ride} For Sale #2.4M / ######### Tokz 06/2007 Toyota Corolla Luxury Leather Altis Edition...price 2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
This car is very clean and sound, going for reduced price.

Two units available, one is going for
1.550m. While the other is going for 1.450m and both prices are not negotiable Sirs/Ma.

Location is Amuwo Odofin

Pls call Opos on 08023223520 and 08112881911.

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Additional photos

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by Readonee35L(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2016
There's nothing you'll do to this ride that will make it Luxury.
Do you know what a luxury car is?
Please edit your title .
An 11 year old mass production vehicle as Luxury . shocked

This car is Also a corolla altis.
Judging by the Rear Lights and also the plain Headlights.
But don't let me Expose the discovery.
Happy Sales

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by kingreign(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
Please edit your title .

Happy Sales

Corolla altis. An Asian RHD converted econobox.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
Please edit your title .

Happy Sales
Thank you Sir the input, in the absence of Lexus in Asia and Oceania Toyota cars are built to luxury standard and that's where the Atis have an edge over the Corolla made for North American markets.
As such this car is a luxury version Sir.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by Readonee35L(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
kingreign:

Hahaha.
I no one talk finish oh. But any auto person will understand its a Rhd since I mentioned its altis judging by the lights and other factors.

The auto dealers in this section are having issues with me and some of them are having beef . because of what I expose lol
The Guy with the Toyolexus Harrier330 with a 2gr/2azfe engine. Will shoot me if he sees me outside the forum lol
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2016
kingreign:

You are very correct Sir, most Asian countries like India, Hong Kong and Singapore drives on the left (RHD) but these cars where not converted here.
Anyone coming should come with a mechanic, there is nothing hidden Sir.
Thank for your honest input Sir.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:

Hahaha.
I no one talk finish oh. But any auto person will understand its a Rhd since I mentioned its altis judging by the lights and other factors.

The auto dealers in this section are having issues with me and some of them are having beef . because of what I expose lol
The Guy with the Toyolexus Harrier330 with a 2gr/2azfe engine. Will shoot me if he sees me outside the forum lol
lol Toyolexus Harrier330
Well I try as much as possible to be honest in my dealings, I have also posted back of the car with ATIS boldly written on it.
No Corolla is produced with leather seats in America, this is an Asian model and I made that clear to those who called already.
Once again thanks for your input Sir/Ma, its appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by Readonee35L(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2016
laptopsale:
lol Toyolexus Harrier330
Well I try as much as possible to be honest in my dealings, I have also posted back of the car with ATIS boldly written on it.
No Corolla is produced with leather seats in America, this is an Asian model and I made that clear to those who called already.
Once again thanks for your input Sir/Ma, its appreciated.
I like You smiley
Happy sales

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:

I like You smiley
Happy sales
You are the best Sir, thanks for making post popular.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo 2005 Corolla (luxury Version With Leather) by laptopsale(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Neat

(1) (Reply)

Toks Explorer 011,toks Accord 014,toks Camry 012 LE, Toks Camry 012 XLE / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg. Lexus RX 330 For Sale @ 2.4m / 4 Month Used 2012 Corolla In Ogun State Very Neat 2.65 Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.