Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Are You Having Electrical Issues With Your Gen Set? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Having Electrical Issues With Your Gen Set? (718 Views)

We Build Tanks, Soundproof(gen), Trailer Beds, Mobile ATM Compartment / Are You Having Issues Making Money On Fiverr? / Are You Having Difficultly In Going Into Importation Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Electrical Issues With Your Gen Set? by stgenius(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
If you're having electrical problems with your home or business/company generator set, then you need my services now. if your gen set is not producing enough voltage to power your appliances or machines that ordinarily it ought to power or its not producing any current at all, then you need to engage me right away. abi na your coil dey bad? I also rewind any size of generator and electric motor. abi na your electric welding machines? Just put that call right away and I'll be on hand to fix it sharp sharp. Contact me via this links. emekajones7@gmail.com or through my GSM no 07038153427 or no 12 Ijaiye close Ilasamaja.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read / Get A Non Collateral Loan With Ease. / Heavengifts Massive Giveaway: Win 15 Sets Of Wismec Predator 228 With Elabo Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.