Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

2face Idibia, M.I Abaga Show Compassion In ‘babylon’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia, M.I Abaga Show Compassion In ‘babylon’ (484 Views)

Babylon Lounge Opens In Abuja, Hosts Iyanya (Photos) / M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia, M.I Abaga Show Compassion In ‘babylon’ by salau01(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Visit www.latestforya..com and follow on Instagram and twitter @salau01

You need to hear this because it serves as an apt soothing balm for the days in this country that have become nights, as the sun refuses to shine upon us, bathing us with warmth, satisfaction and a healthy mind-glow.

That’s the very artistic combination to end world peace, bring on salvation, galvanize dying hearts, and set minds in motion for change. All with music.
The two stars have been on this path for as long as their careers have existed, feeding on the existence of suffering to create protest beauty for the public to channel their hearts to higher purpose, and inspire hope.
From artistic photos that set social media ablaze 48 hours to the release, the hype for the song was allowed to fester with no aim at controlling the narrative. Nigeria has had a rough 2016 with an increase in the ills plaguing the populace. Boko Haram is still a looming spectre of doom. The economy is in shambles, as inflation continues and the Naira experiences a free fall. The IMF has projected a recession for Nigeria by 2017. Rampaging Fulani herdsmen have laid waste to communities in a concerted effort at snatching grazing lands. Militants from the South have returned in numbers, with each day bringing the spawning of a new cell of destroyers. The government appear to be occupied by matters far from the core issues that threaten national peace and security.

Re: 2face Idibia, M.I Abaga Show Compassion In ‘babylon’ by halfricanadian(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
kiss kiss 2M.i

(1) (Reply)

Zicoflex Selfie / How To Organize An Affordable Wedding In Nigeria / Olamide & Phyno's 2 Kings Scores Very Fantastic Reviews_on_[vibez9ja_com_ng]_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.