Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC (16243 Views)

How To Quickly Draw The FC Bayern Muchen Logo In Corel Draw X7 [video] / Okoro Fc / My Completed Liverpool FC Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by papaejima1: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Old beats new.
Bros, I honestly do not see why Enyimba should drop their current logo for yours.
Both are not in same league at all at all.
While I compliment your efforts, but I will stick with the old. It beats yours by light years not just miles.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Samtoby(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
kenonze:

Yea but am speaking without biased mind.

He did a good job at the first place but he should have come up with something better.
The real logo is more captivating and sharp.

I don't know what you do but if you are a graphic designer, you will know how hard it is to get ideas...

I can spend hours looking for logo ideas and another hours implementing it on Adobe illustrator... The last thing I really want to hear is someone saying he or she didn't like it... it's a pure Buzz kill.
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Emilokoiyawon: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool Not bad for the People's Elephant cool
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Bishops10(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
luyemee:
I put in a lot of work and effort to make sure that this came out perfect.
I'd really appreciate it if my post makes it to the front page. Cc erad prof800
God bless.
I would not be posting the full project here as it is on my behance portfolio. So please click the link to view the full project.
Please help make this get to the front page and don't forget to click, share, like and tag your friends.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/40951929/Enyimba-International-FC-Rebranding-Concept
Baba....I want to learn from you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
luyemee:

I would, if they are willing to pay grin

No one is gonna pay if you continue like that. Your logos are very bad and can't be compared to the old one.

The old logo has well defined colours and design. Yours is enmeshed in a sea of horrible and uninspiring blue colours.

Enyimba is a football club and that shows in the old logo. Where is the concept of football in your design?

I'm not being hateful bro but your designs are hideous and an insult to Enyimba football club.

You are supposed to be marched and seriously given 100 lashes by ipob youths in front of Ariaria market for this blunder.

Don't listen to people who commend you here. Those people would be clapping for you even if you were falling inside a ditch blindfolded.

My problem with the old design are the two yellow circles which look like lawn tennis balls.

No offence...pls don't try that sort of nonsense on my team Enugu Rangers... I'll find you and spray you all over with red paint.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Ajibel(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Even The place sef need beta logo and quilox grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Panshow(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
gbosaa:

No one is gonna pay if you continue like that. Your logos are very bad and can't be compared to the old one.

The old logo has well defined colours and design. Yours is enmeshed in a sea of horrible and uninspiring blue colours.

Enyimba is a football club and that shows in the old logo. Where is the concept of football in your design?

I'm not being hateful bro but your designs are hideous and an insult to Enyimba football club.

You are supposed to be marched and seriously given 100 lashes by ipob youths in front of Ariaria market for this blunder.

Don't listen to people who commend you here. Those people would be clapping for you even if you were falling inside a ditch blindfolded.

My problem with the old design are the two yellow circles which look like lawn tennis balls.

No offence...pls don't try that sort of nonsense on my team Enugu Rangers... I'll find you and spray you all over with red paint.
You just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by saintdennis(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
PROVERBZ:
no problem bro please if you don't mind design a logo for kano pillars, Enugu rangers and heartland does people have no taste

Especially heartland
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by pek(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
If you want to design a new logo, it must be better than the old one. This will make it catchy and attractive. Your colour combination is faulty.
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by hoodboy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Someone posted this in a Facebook forum, pretty neat branding

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by saintdennis(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
gbosaa:

Oga don't be a buzz kill...it's a captivating logo, instead of dissing him u should have given him hints on what to add. Like the points you raised.

I prefer his logo to the round shape too. And would urge him to add a star to the jersey since enyimba have more than 5 trophies. Or are enyimba waiting for 10trophies first? Lol

He needs to blend white into it too, as it's one of the clubs colours.

Anyway rangers ain't winning the league this year, enyimba get 2 games in hand! tongue
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by saintdennis(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
hoodboy:
I like this! But what's the 2 stars for? Caf champs league? I think other clubs have more sha.

But I like the seemingly raging/angry elephant.

I'm excited about the potential of our league if they let passionate people run it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintdennis:

Oga don't be a buzz kill...it's a captivating logo, instead of dissing him u should have given him hints on what to add. Like the points you raised.

I prefer his logo to the round shape too. And would urge him to add a star to the jersey since enyimba have more than 5 trophies. Or are enyimba waiting for 10trophies first? Lol

He needs to blend white into it too, as it's one of the clubs colours.

Anyway rangers ain't winning the league this year, enyimba get 2 games in hand! tongue

His designs are bad. Admit it. Look at the first one. It's a mass of blue colours like a kid playing with crayon or water colour. There is not much distinction between the shades of blue. Where is football in his design? Would you be able to tell what those designs are on a blue shirt?

He is now talking about getting paid for bad and amateur job! Com on.

His designs are as bad as the current Nike design of super eagles shirt.
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by solidman59(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's just you ooo
Adaure4ever:
is it just me or i don't understand this thread.
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
hoodboy:
This is just wow. I love this in won't lie. I hope they get to see this and work on it. I would proudly buy one.
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:55am On Jul 24, 2016
luyemee:
God bless.
I would not be posting the full project here as it is on my behance portfolio. So please click the link to view the full project.
Please help make this get to the front page and don't forget to click, share, like and tag your friends.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/40951929/Enyimba-International-FC-Rebranding-Concept

it is NZOGBU not UZOBU

nice design by the way.your

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Endi(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Still won't make them win any African tournament .
The media isn't even helping matters and we're still saying that the English press over hypes its players .
Let the media here hype our own

So they haven't won any African cups abi? See Wetin 9jabet do you. How old are you mbok?
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by luyemee(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2016
I really appreciate your words guys, it means a lot to me. Both the criticism and encouragement.
I would make sure to improve on my designs and make the neccessary corrections in future designs.
God bless you all.
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by luyemee(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

it is NZOGBU not UZOBU

nice design by the way.your
I'll correct that immediately. Thanks man
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by EZEBEL: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
gbosaa:

Guy you not smiling at all. Are you from obiakpor?
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by mgbedianya(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2016
luyemee:
God bless.

U forgot that Enyimba FC has to do with football, there is no element of football in ur design. Again it is NZOGBU not as u have written it

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Endi:

So they haven't won any African cups abi? See Wetin 9jabet do you. How old are you mbok?

When last did any NPFL team win any Continental tournament
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Samtoby:

I don't know what you do but if you are a graphic designer, you will know how hard it is to get ideas...

I can spend hours looking for logo ideas and another hours implementing it on Adobe illustrator... The last thing I really want to hear is someone saying he or she didn't like it... it's a pure Buzz kill.

Okay, am so sorry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by toprealman: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2016
10/10 for effort but I prefer the existing logo. Why international? Colonial mentality or what?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Solomonodimegwu(m): 4:40am On Jul 25, 2016
PROVERBZ:
bro without much adu I would go straight to the point, this is just wonderful kip it up .... tho am not really sure which is more eye catching between this and the original , let nairalanders judge
PROVERBZ:
[b] bro without much adu I would go straight to the point, this is just wonderful kip it up .... tho am not really sure which is more eye catching between this and the original , let nairalanders judge
[/b]
PROVERBZ:
bro without much adu I would go straight to the point, this is just wonderful kip it up .... tho am not really sure which is more eye catching between this and the original , let nairalanders judge
without much ado nt adu
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Ceereeab: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice work

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by PROVERBZ(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Solomonodimegwu:
[/b] without much ado nt adu
alright grammarian did it occur to u that if I had wanted to use the right word my keyboard would have suggested the right thing

ado dosnt sound lyk de word so I adjusted
to help people get what am tryna say

now DAT u have kwarected me food DON enter her stomach?

[b]EVERLASTING FOOL
Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by CNARIOjoseph(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one Yemi, didn't know you've gone into graphic design. The guys here have pointed out what you need to correct, I'm sure you'll work on it. Keep improving, and don't take the criticism too personal, it'll only help you get better. How is Tomiwa?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by Lordkross(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
As an experienced person in the field of graphics I must commend your efforts.
The design is very unique compare to the old one with a scattered lettering.

My only concern is the one ear part of the elephant, if you can find a way to incorporate both ears then you woyld have nailed it.

It's very appealing to me, but to the likes of Felix Anyasi Agu, they will need the second ear, believe me.

Thumbs up bro, great job.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Designs New Emblem For Enyimba International FC by luyemee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
CNARIOjoseph:
Nice one Yemi, didn't know you've gone into graphic design. The guys here have pointed out what you need to correct, I'm sure you'll work on it. Keep improving, and don't take the criticism too personal, it'll only help you get better. How is Tomiwa?
I'm just seeing this. Thank you very much grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / Onafujiri "Fuji" Remet - 3-year-Old Photographer / Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.