Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Erase Tribal Marks? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Erase Tribal Marks? (37615 Views)

Silicones Erase Pores To Make The Skin Care / Scientists Find A Way To Erase Frightening Memories / 4 Ways To Erase Wrinkles Without Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by matiltomd(f): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Arisekola Alao is no business mogul, he is an embezzlement magnet who connived with Abacha to steal government money. Also,  the man who betrayed Abiola because of money. I am glad he has tribal marks because it will make the devil identify him quickly in hell and throw him near Adedibu.

now, this is hilarious!!!!! LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by blacksta(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
Conc Acid should do the business
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by AloyEmeka6: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
sunboy:

She should either use lightening cream to bleash off or she use sharp sand paper with detoil ;d

Funny grin grin grin
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by nellaluv(f): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
MrCrackles take time o. I said Bini tribal marks nt Ibadan tribal marks. Arisekola Alao and Adedidu has Ibadan tribal marks and its ugly. Even without d tribal marks dy are still ugly. grin. I remember my oral english teacher in sec. Sch hd one, 3 on d left 3 on d right, she was ugly bt d tribal marks made her more ugly.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by lawrence83: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Arisekola Alao is no business mogul, he is an embezzlement magnet who connived with Abacha to steal government money. Also, the man who betrayed Abiola because of money. I am glad he has tribal marks because it will make the devil identify him quickly in hell and throw him near Adedibu.
why are u doin this to me?! no give me headache
dappssee:

HCL, H2SO4 or HNO3. I swear you'll see those marks no more. Tested and trusted
Perfect!
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by 1forall: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
There's no point going thru all that stress, she should work on her self-confidence since thats the issue she has with it. I had this chick friend back in sch then. She had facial marks but the kind of confidence she exuded made her even more attractive to someone like me. Friends paid more attention to her character than the marks.

Its no big deal as - its how she carries herself that matters (I assume the marks were made with rational reason, if na those Ibadan/Oyo style. . . I no know o!)
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by AloyEmeka6: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
nellaluv:

MrCrackles take time o. I said Bini tribal marks nt Ibadan tribal marks. Arisekola Alao and Adedidu has Ibadan tribal marks and its ugly. Even without d tribal marks dy are still ugly. grin. I remember my oral english teacher in sec. Sch hd one, 3 on d left 3 on d right, she was ugly bt d tribal marks made her more ugly.

Since UI students nearly mugged Arisekola, he doesn't drive near that area. A local thug and ugly bastard. I am sure EFCC did not arrest him because they are afraid of his ugly face.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Gamine(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2009
Skin grafting or just plain 'ol photoshop
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by hajifaty: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
She can eat good foods,stay in  cool places  and use some facial treatments.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by koolchicco: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster

Ask Micheal Jackson.He knows how best a facial skin/facial surgery works. lipsrsealed smiley
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by bigben3: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
original sandpaper+ motorcar battery water=perfect result grin
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
I regard this thread as an insult to the Nigerian person or indeed a real African. You must only be a bastard to so much degrade our culture. Tribal mark is our culture. The Europeans you want to be, the Europeans you feel better eating their food, wearing their cloths and singing their songs are so protective of their own culture.
Because an European does not wear tribal marks doesn't mean it's bad or barbaric. Infact the lady in question should be proud of herself. Those days, only poor people go about with faces like wall (without marks), these days, a wall face is a symbol of a de-culturised fellow. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Jarus(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
naijamark:

I regard this thread as an insult to the Nigerian person or indeed a real African. You must only be a bastard to so much degrade our culture. Tribal mark is our culture. The Europeans you want to be, the Europeans you feel better eating their food, wearing their cloths and singing their songs are so protective of their own culture.
Because an European does not wear tribal marks doesn't mean it's bad or barbaric. Thanks.
Are you tribal-marked?
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by franctony(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster
will you swear the "friend" you claim is not you
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by spoilt(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
Much ado about trival stuff. One of my best guy friends has serious tribal marks. he's such a great dude. I dont even see them no more.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
@franctony:
franctony:

@poster
will you swear the "friend" you claim is not you
What if he is, stupid talk.

@Jarus:
Jarus:

Are you tribal-marked?
What if I am tribal marked, is it a crime, or does it make me ugly? for your information I am not "tribal-marked" but I regret not having any.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by akigbemaru: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2009

Because an European does not wear tribal marks doesn't mean it's bad or barbaric. Infact the lady in question should be proud of herself. Those days, only poor people go about with faces like wall (without marks), these days, a wall face is a symbol of a de-culturised fellow. Thanks.

Igbo people or Bia-f-rats, I have always told you to keep off the sensitive topics like this. You always started a fight you can finish, pls don't type out, you must fight to the end.

@Poster,
You know already Igbos always feel inferior, since you don't have culture.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by asha80(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
Equivalent of Bialegend ^^^ angry
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by slimes(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
The tribal marks are part of the distictive culture of Yorubas. Being ashamed of one's culture is a big problem even as the world is tracing their roots.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
this tribal mark wahala na wao! grin
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
If she can afford it then

Skin grafts.

I like how people keep mentioning MEN as examples of how "ok" these marks are.

Moladun's own is FAKE. She usually charcoal to give the implication that she's bush. Her face is actually nice and smooth, so is her husband's Suwes
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
naijamark:

@franctony: What if he is, stupid talk.

@Jarus: What if I am tribal marked, is it a crime, or does it make me ugly? for your information I am not "tribal-marked" but I regret not having any.

Never too late. I can get you some nice marks on your face.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by bighead1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
@dapssee
u are very funny
dappssee:

HCL, H2SO4 or HNO3. I swear you'll see those marks no more. Tested and trusted
"poster it is impossible without u disbeautifying her face let her be even if u do the plastic surgery it posses very many threat to her in the feauture
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by seun001(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
some are nice and some are not, Skin grafts is the way to go, read up on this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_grafting

and if u cant afford that, then go local, bleach the skin until it levels out.gbam cheesy
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Purist(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
naijamark:

You must only be a bastard to so much degrade our culture. Tribal mark is our culture.

Speaking out against, or outrightly hating tribal marks is not the same as degrading "our culture".  Tribal marks are BARBARIC, and no, this has got nothing to do with wanting to be like 'em whites.

P.S.  The mental image of tribal marks I have up here is the Ibadan type and its numerous cousins.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
Tribal marks are barbaric because they are done on children who can't say NO!

@ pro-tribal marks

Una too dey talk.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by gent2ken(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
Seun:

Arisekola Alao is not a woman.  Can you name one beautiful woman with distinct tribal marks?

@Seun, sure , Tola Oladokun, a yoruba actress and Orisabunmi, they are so beautiful despite their tribal marks and don't get me wrong, i'm not saying its a good thing to av a tribal marks for whatever reason but there are still some beautiful faces out there with tribal marks, @ poster u really don't  have to feel bad or loose your confidence because the deed has been done already except you go for plastic surgery, and try not to make the same on your children,
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
Can you even SEE Orishabunmi's tribal marks?

abeg
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
all those advocating plastic surgery, remember stella oooo! a word is enough! shocked
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
George_D:

all those advocating plastic surgery, remember stella oooo! a word is enough! shocked

If everybody should look at Stella, nobody'd go for any type of surgery again, even thogh their health depends on it.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by r231(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
naijamark:

mmmmm, why don't you just direct your comment to the person that srt the thread
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
yet plastic surgeons are still making money despite Stella's BS.

Comot jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana / Man Who Was Unable To Pay For Wife's Medical Bills, Gets Help Through Twitter. / Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.