Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Congolese Musician Koffi Olomide Has Been Deported From Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congolese Musician Koffi Olomide Has Been Deported From Kenya (675 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congolese Musician Koffi Olomide Has Been Deported From Kenya by Gistarena(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you, Kenya! Congolese musician Koffi Olomide was on Saturday morning deported to Congo. He was sent back to his home country via a Kenya Airways flight that left the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) at 11:35am, after he spent the night in a police cell.

The 60-year-old Congolese musician was arrested for viciously kicking one of his female dancers in the belly for arguing with his wife at the Airport. Police Inspector General Joseph Boinnet ordered for his arrest after a video which showed the assault went viral and was brought to his attention.

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/update-congolese-musician-koffi-olomide.html

Re: Congolese Musician Koffi Olomide Has Been Deported From Kenya by amuokuko: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just deport

The guy needs a thorough beating nd possibly 5 years imprisonment..

see the scissor kick he gave this lady repeatedly..
How I wish I was there, him for practice same with me..

Useless old man..

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot's Desperate Housegirls Scores Great Reviews On_[vibez9ja_com_ng]_ / Adekule Of Ybnl Dropped His Album Title "Gold" Yesterday.. See All Tracks And Do / Singer Niniola Announces Contest, Winner To Get A N100k And Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.