Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow (3994 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, i need some help. Have a friend who is due back in the country soon and he is not used to building houses. He is very scared to start one grin tongue i don't blame him because he has received various quotations for a simple 3 bedroom bungalow running into millions of Naira(i won't divulge the amount but know it is huge for even a novice). I am not into buildings and Nairaland has been helpful to various people hence my thread. Please don't blame me ehnnn. I would like quotations from ground zero to finish for a 3 bedroom house with parapet and stone coated step tiled roofing as shown in the picture attached. Your insight will be appreciated. Thanks alot.

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by jeftalene(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
almightycarshop:
Hello Nairalanders, i need some help. Have a friend who is due back in the country soon and he is not used to building houses. He is very scared to start one grin tongue i don't blame him because he has received various quotations for a simple 3 bedroom bungalow running into millions of Naira(i won't divulge the amount but know it is huge for even a novice). I am not into buildings and Nairaland has been helpful to various people hence my thread. Please don't blame me ehnnn. I would like quotations from ground zero to finish for a 3 bedroom house with parapet and stone coated step tiled roofing as shown in the picture attached. Your insight will be appreciated. Thanks alot.

I have sent you a mail. Kindly look it up and revert.

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
almightycarshop:
the picture does not provide sufficient info to work with, also, where is the land located and the size. is the quatation gonna be just for the building or external works will be included. (borehole, fencing, interlock). be clear about it
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by klassicomega(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
contact us for your integrity assured sandcrete blocks for your building project. we guarantee quality block from start to finish.
what separate us from others is that we mould at our customers sites which gives our customers the opportunity to monitor the quality of their block with no stories.
Give us a call and let's discuss together
KLASSIC CHOICE NIG. ENTERPRISES
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Fadelex:

the picture does not provide sufficient info to work with, also, where is the land located and the size. is the quatation gonna be just for the building or external works will be included. (borehole, fencing, interlock). be clear about it

The quotation is only for the building, external works are NOT included! Building location is in Benin city. Thanks so much

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=almightycarshop post=47830329][/quote] drop your email bro
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by biazarre(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2016
if u nid a "close to perfect" estimate consult a quantity surveyor... n b prepared to pay for services rendered... if u nid awful estimate like d type u ave been receiving before... come to an open forum like dis asking for help.... u will receive..

I'm not a quantity surveyor...
I m an architect...
I can do d estimate due to my experience on site if u provide d necessary details...
but I believe we should start following d proper ways of getting things done in advance countries..
professionals also get bills to b paid..
consult a quantity surveyor for proper results...
thank God ur frnd is outside Nigeria...

if u can't find 1... email me.. can find for u!!!
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
@Fadelex

almightycarshop@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
thanks man i appreciate but bear in mind if you pay for every quantity surveyor that writes you up a quotation you would spend money before receiving good returns for the work. I only want something we can work with, the contractor, architect or anyone that writes that gets the job to build the house. It is a simple process. Not me nor my friend has the time to build the house ourselves if you get my drift. Thanks alot man. Expecting your email too.

biazarre:
if u nid a "close to perfect" estimate consult a quantity surveyor... n b prepared to pay for services rendered... if u nid awful estimate like d type u ave been receiving before... come to an open forum like dis asking for help.... u will receive..

I m an architect...
I can do d estimate due to my experience on site if u provide d necessary details...
but I believe we should start following d proper ways of getting things done in advance countries..
professionals also get bills to b paid..
consult a quantity surveyor for proper results...
thank God ur frnd is outside Nigeria...

if u can't find 1... email me.. can find for u!!!
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
needs more details of the project.....
Any way for ur Electrical work such house wiring both conduit and surface contact us....
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
almightycarshop:
@Fadelex
almightycarshop@gmail.com
seen, will forward it to you
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
@almightycarshop did you get my message?
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by PqsMike: 3:43am On Jul 26, 2016
almightycarshop:
thanks man i appreciate but bear in mind if you pay for every quantity surveyor that writes you up a quotation you would spend money before receiving good returns for the work. I only want something we can work with, the contractor, architect or anyone that writes that gets the job to build the house. It is a simple process. Not me nor my friend has the time to build the house ourselves if you get my drift. Thanks alot man. Expecting your email too.

Hi,
I'm a building contractor and a Quantity Surveyor by profession, we will handle your building project with no extra charge on the B.O.Q. we will put in place adequate cost check and ensure that you get value for every penny spent in the Project. you can check out my thread. Contact me on projectqsmichael@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please my brother i am having issues with my company mail, this is ,my personal mail kindly resend the information. Thanks. makinwadaniels@hotmail.com

Fadelex:

seen, will forward it to you
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
makinwadaniels@hotmail.com

please drop a mail at the address above with your quotation and if it is good then you got the job.

PqsMike:

Hi,
I'm a building contractor and a Quantity Surveyor by profession, we will handle your building project with no extra charge on the B.O.Q. we will put in place adequate cost check and ensure that you get value for every penny spent in the Project. you can check out my thread. Contact me on projectqsmichael@gmail.com

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
You sent me an email but i couldn't access my company mail just yet, can you please send it again to makinwadaniels@hotmail.com
this is my personal mail.

biazarre:

I m an architect...
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please resend mail to makinwadaniels@hotmail.com
this is my personal email, i can't access my company email at the moment. Thank you for your time.

jeftalene:

I have sent you a mail. Kindly look it up and revert.
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2016
almightycarshop:
Please my brother i am having issues with my company mail, this is ,my personal mail kindly resend the information. Thanks. makinwadaniels@hotmail.com

alright
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Quotation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
almightycarshop:
Please resend mail to makinwadaniels@hotmail.com
this is my personal email, i can't access my company email at the moment. Thank you for your time.

did you get the new one?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Petrol Stations For Sale In Lagos And Ogun State / New Auto Gate Man>>>>><<<<< Remote Control Gate Opening Device!!! / Cheap Houses For Sale In Agege New Oko Oba Rd from N6m. Check It Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.