Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Had Issues With The Lagos Police – HUMBLESMITH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Issues With The Lagos Police – HUMBLESMITH (487 Views)

Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Issues With The Lagos Police – HUMBLESMITH by heshyung(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
The Jukwese crooner, Humblesmith who has been the talk of the town in the recent days, and on the lips of everyone nationwide, speaks about his journey so far. The Afro-Highlife Act was spotted as the ARTISTE OF THE WEEK at CHANNELS TV who has been a wonderful icon in the industry. He speaks about his experience so far, inspiration in music, family, educational background, and more to expect from him.
Watch Video here@http://keeziije.com/2016/07/23/issues-lagos-police-humblesmith/

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Beg For Collaboration-cdq Speaks Out / Whers Is Samklef And Ksolo / Can You Solve This #nollywood Celebrity Puzzle Featuring Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.