Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia (39183 Views)

Passengers Travelling For Matriculation In Imo Involved In A Motor Accident.PICS / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by sojiboy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
I
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by abbeyty(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
sad, sad, sad.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Omobahardex(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
So pathetic.... I pray God wl stop every covenant of accident in our lives. RIP to d couple
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by UEDIBO: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
amuokuko:
Buried to rest Are people buried on errand
OP, abeg no use this ur grammar wake the dead..
RIP to the dead..
HOW MANY CHILDREN?
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Gkemz: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nawa. What is wrong with this Umuahia. The same Umuahia expressway that claimed more than a dozen lives couple of months back. I know accident can happen anywhere anytime but c'mon this road had claimed much within a space of 3months. All of them could've been prevented if our drivers could adopt defensive driving. When you see an upcoming vehicle coming towards your direction to collide, you slow down to allow the mad fellow pass, its not about claiming your right because one mistake of a reckless driver can claim entire lives. RIP to the deceased. It was so unfortunate they partook in someone's misfortune.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Nickymezor(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:
May their souls rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Ibyno(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by BIGkoboko: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is just so sad.what a cruel world.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Kherry: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]May we all die cry

But not at a young age kiss[/size]

And not in a tragedic way
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by lepasharon(f): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians despite all ur prayers, you still die like chickens.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by squarelead(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is so disheartening
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Very sad. RIP to them and may God comfort their families.

We need alternative means of transport like trains. Too many travelling on poorly maintained roads.

80% of drivers on Nigerian roads would fail an international standard driving test woefully.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by mimiwhite4real(f): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by glossy6(f): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
So sad. I hate reading all this type of news. RIP to the dead.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Debaddest(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
So bad, I pray that their gentle soul shhall rest in perfect peace... Amen
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Mucokey(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
amuokuko:
Buried to rest
Are people buried on errand

RIP to the dead..

Peeps must always get things twisted. ..even in this dampened grief note....
Well, your moniker says it all : ~amuokuko~
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
lepasharon:
Nigerians despite all ur prayers, you still die like chickens.
My dear, everybody shall taste death. The premature nature of most is just a symptom of under development.

Religious belief brings hope and comfort but does not entirely compensate for very obvious failures of ours.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This is so sad!! May their souls RIP Amen
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
too sad,what rubish? how can death be like......rip pals.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Ivegotsolutions(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Husband, Wife and unborn twins! May their soul rest in the Lord.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by gsqueezer: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
R.I.P can't believe she's gone, she once signed my course registration form in skul
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by donchijoz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pity the family. Great lost but God knows why
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by icyprince020(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bro,when I saw the new suv jeep,damaged beyond recognition,i wept for the occupants inside the vehicle along aba highway before Ubakala junction.may ther soul rest in peace.what a sad omen.according to different news flying around,it was a spiritual attack because the man was just promoted and he just acquired the suv.rip to them all.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by cidy123: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just dey mercy for the 3 children they left to suffer and my lecturer that we now take care of them....rip to them
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by idinc(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
stories like dis sound fictitous wen heard.After i learnt about this sad news,i actually met an old friend who told me the deceased(the bride) was his cousin.Life's unfair...RIP couple
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
R.I.P. It's well with ur souls..
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by habsydiamond(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Missmossy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gosh!! This is so painful embarassed

Such a terrible loss.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by Ekeseges(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
REST IN PEACE.AMEN
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by agesron(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
amuokuko:
Buried to rest
Are people buried on errand

RIP to the dead..

grin ,funny u.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by hotiegold(f): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2016
:' cry I'm just in tears, as I just learnt last night that she's no more. My secondary school senior in Umuahia,Uzunma Rip, u n ur hubby continually rest in bossom of GOD. My heart goes out to ur kids.
Re: Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia by filly21: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Gistarena:
Chiemela Ihemanma and his beautiful pregnant wife involved in a motor accident that took there life in Umuahia.

The couple had gone to Aba to shop for their new baby and on their way back, they met a friend who was driving to Umuahia in a Honda Pilot SUV Jeep and they joined him for the ill-fated journey of no return. Today they have been

Rest in peace Chiemela and Wife. I pray that God will give your family the heart to bear the loss

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/tears-as-couple-who-died-in-motor.html

WHAT!!! seriously ? how sad* mean really really sad*** take the whole family at the same time*** ohhh my gosh!!! cant believe this..cry cry they better not get married so thats not gonna happened...how many kids they have?. REST IN PEACE***

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ocean Dome' Indoor Beach In Japan (Pictures) / Twin Brothers Killed In Accident In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.