Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) (543 Views)

"Evolution Is When A Frog Kisses Another Frog, To Produce A Man"-pastor / D / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) by hemartins(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is an old parable and I decided to run a quick experiment myself.

I got a frog, a bowl of very hot water and another bowl of cold water.

Steps.

* I threw the frog inside the bowl of very hot water. Guess what happened? It jumped out almost immediately. The water was probably too hot for it.

* I took the same frog and dropped it in the bowl of cold water. I watched it stay calm.

* I took the bowl of water with the frog and I started boiling it. I watched the cold water gain heat gradually. What amazed me was that the frog didn't jump out of the water. Gradually, the water began to boil. I saw the frog swimming from side to side till it died.
It didn't jump out.

***Life Lessons***

*We are so quick to respond to sudden life unfavorable conditions just like the frog in dropped hot water.
But....
When some certain life unfavorable conditions are gradually introduced in our lives, we try to adapt to such situations like the frog adapting to the gradual increase in temperature and eventually it died.

If you don't do anything about your present unfavorable conditions, you will always remain there.

Now, my question is; are you going to get used to your present unfavorable conditions and probably die like the frog or are you going to jump out?

I am Emmanuel Martins Udu
And I am inspired
Are you?

1 Like

Re: The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) by mimopel(f): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
hhhmmmmm....i am
Re: The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) by Hero10001: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow! I'm jumping out the window with this one!
Re: The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided

I don't like frogs but I think you inflicted unnecessary harm on the poor thing undecided

1 Like

Re: The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) by Baawaa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
I will comment ,when I perform my own experiment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons) by K9blunt(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is how serial killers start... Why torture a poor creature to make a silly point?

(1) (Reply)

Why didn't God just destroy Satan once and for all. / Pro Joshua Iginla Predicts Winner Of Zambia Presidential Election Correctly / 10 Unknown Facts About Demons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.